Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Kenneth Otigba : My Dad Wants Me To Represent Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Otigba : My Dad Wants Me To Represent Nigeria (990 Views)

Super Eagles Coach, Rohr Names Four Strikers To Represent Nigeria In Egypt / Ola Aina Cleared By FIFA To Represent Nigeria / Okocha, Babayaro, Amokachi Represent Nigeria At Starsixes (videos Of The Goals) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Otigba : My Dad Wants Me To Represent Nigeria by successinlife: 7:20am On Nov 13, 2016
This is another talent and one that will add value to the supper eagles especially in defense,the boy is willing and NFF should get him as soon as possible.I like his education and the fact that he wants to listen to his dad,i also belong to his dad's idea on this,hope mine would be good enough to add value to Nigeria course soon.NFF do the needful and get this wonderful full back.He snubbed Hungary because he feels Nigerian.

Kenneth Otigba recently snubbed an invitation to represent the Hungary Under 21 National Team in order to concentrate on establishing himself with Dutch club Heerenveen.

While that reason may be the official position of the highly rated 21 - year - old center back, he is understood to be in contact with officials of the Nigeria Federation regarding a call up to the Super Eagles.

“The Nigerian Federation is particularly sensitive to my knowledge, and if I continue to be stuck in there in the first team, for sure I will be sent the call-up as well.

“My dad wants me to represent Nigeria at senior level. My mother is a simpler case, but I think that she would prefer me to choose Hungary.

“One of them will probably be disappointed. Fortunately, I still have time to think about it ,”Kenneth Otigba was quoted as saying by csakfoci.hu.

This season, Kenneth Otigba has netted 3 goals in 12 matches from his defensive position .
Re: Kenneth Otigba : My Dad Wants Me To Represent Nigeria by drsteroid(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2016
he is a gud player,av watched him play in d eredivise..Nigeria shud snap him up immediately
Re: Kenneth Otigba : My Dad Wants Me To Represent Nigeria by successinlife: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
drsteroid:
he is a gud player,av watched him play in d eredivise..Nigeria shud snap him up immediately

I've watched him play also,rock solid in defense.

(1) (Reply)

Enter Trend Here For Your Free 99% Predictions 2-3 Odds Daily / Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today / English Premier League Final Table For 2016-2017 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.