Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,716 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

This Lady Had A Nightmare Of Donald Trump ’s Win Last Year [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Lady Had A Nightmare Of Donald Trump ’s Win Last Year [PICS] (1131 Views)

BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) / Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Lady Had 4 Ribs Surgically Removed In Order To Have The World’s Smallest Waist ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Had A Nightmare Of Donald Trump ’s Win Last Year [PICS] by Mrop(m): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2016
Twitter user, who had seen the triumph of
Donald Trump in her
dreams in December last year… It’s just as
sad that her dream came to pass.

See below:

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/11/this-lady-had-nightmare-of-donald-trump.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: This Lady Had A Nightmare Of Donald Trump ’s Win Last Year [PICS] by MackBrooklyn: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2016
Josephine the dreamer, even T.B Joshua ain't got nothing on you cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Had A Nightmare Of Donald Trump ’s Win Last Year [PICS] by Evakinqz: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
Josephine the dreamer, even T.B Joshua ain't got nothing on you cheesy cheesy
she's good..

I fink we need her here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Lady Had A Nightmare Of Donald Trump ’s Win Last Year [PICS] by MackBrooklyn: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Evakinqz:
she's good..

I fink we need her here in Nigeria

Hmm, then what's gonna happen to 'em T.B Joshua?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Lady Had A Nightmare Of Donald Trump ’s Win Last Year [PICS] by Evakinqz: 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Hmm, then what's gonna happen to 'em T.B Joshua?? cheesy
really?? shocked

She dreamt dis stuff some months back nd it came to pass..

But he saw his few days tu da election nd it failed..

Jazzy belle all the way jor

1 Like

Re: This Lady Had A Nightmare Of Donald Trump ’s Win Last Year [PICS] by MackBrooklyn: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
Evakinqz:
really?? shocked

She dreamt dis stuff some months back nd it came to pass..

But he saw his few days tu da election nd it failed..

Jazzy belle all the way jor

Lol, so you want her to overthrow 'em T.B Joshua?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Lady Had A Nightmare Of Donald Trump ’s Win Last Year [PICS] by Evakinqz: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, so you want her to overthrow 'em T.B Joshua?? cheesy cheesy
Na yhu talk dat one ooo..

I nor follow ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: This Lady Had A Nightmare Of Donald Trump ’s Win Last Year [PICS] by MackBrooklyn: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Evakinqz:
Na yhu talk dat one ooo..
I nor follow ooo undecided
cheesy cheesy

You already said that in your first statement indirectly, didn't you?? undecided
Re: This Lady Had A Nightmare Of Donald Trump ’s Win Last Year [PICS] by Evakinqz: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy cheesy

You already said that in your first statement indirectly, didn't you?? undecided
this guy, yhu wan just commit me ba??
Re: This Lady Had A Nightmare Of Donald Trump ’s Win Last Year [PICS] by MackBrooklyn: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Evakinqz:
this guy, yhu wan just commit me ba??

cheesy grin

Lol, Bruh you're the one committing me now cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Lady Had A Nightmare Of Donald Trump ’s Win Last Year [PICS] by Evakinqz: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, Bruh you're the one committing me now cheesy
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Flaunts Killer Curves In A Plunging White Outfit / Husband Beats And Stabs His Wife In Her Private Part (photos) / Tekno In The Church Singing And Praising To God(pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.