Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding (29329 Views)

IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / 15 Things Buhari Is Doing To Cut Down Cost Of Governance By Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by obstead200(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
DropShot:
One will need to be a complete compound fool, an imbeciile, and a complete mor0n to believe Nigeria, especially under PMb could contribute $500,000,000 towards Hillary Clinton's campaign in America.

Those who believe that story for a second obviously suffer from one of the conditions stated above.

And to even know that the total amount garnered by the Clinton's Campain was less than $600mn makes it ridiculous to claim or insinuate that Nigeria was responsible for $500Mn of it.
U are the one that summarised my thoughts. I could not have said it better.
I am no fan of buhari and APC. But I hate lies and unfounded propaganda with a passion.
Reno omokri is a big idiot. May he rot in hell soonest

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by bizza45: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
ipob and PDP members are d only ones that will accept what Reno said is d truth

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by afrika(f): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
I believe strongly that there was a funding. Now the amount may differ but there was a trip by a whole 19 governors of the north to the States. A private meeting and otherwise. This new days, we need men under 55years to rule us or less than 40yrs not 80 and 90yrs
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by ZUBY77(m): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
richidinho:
Things like that is done in secret, there is nothing like America prohibits bla bla bla

John kerry visited Nigeria he landed in sokoto, fews days later only Northern governors visited America again, may be their ancestors live there

We are wiser now madam!

At least some people still think. Not robots all over the internet.
America prohibits my backyard. Of course America prohibits accepting money on TV, not behind the house.
This Onochie Prostitute would do anything to earn her monthly payment.
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by Vello(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... Nonsense beautiful trash. Ask your neighbors :have you blame Jonathan today?
Why are you this hopeless a human being? In what way and manner was your corrupt god Jonathan mentioned in the piece? Are you hopelessly hopeless in Jonathan failures that you fail to realize it's time to embrace your future?
Not withstanding your idiocy, was Reno right or wrong? Stop dancing around
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by DeanAmbrose23: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
DropShot:

Please tell us who penned it for her?

How much badly screwed can one's brain get? wink smiley
: My friend swerve! Do you know her??
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by Vello(m): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Duru1:
There is more way to contribute to a political campaign fund than personal contribution. Madam you have done a good job fooling undiscerning Nigerians as usual.
Enlighten us professor

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by muffyt05: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
midfinger:
Lol,such a shameless woman!,I find this rather disgusting that a woman who just recently cross carpeted to APC ,will open her cavity to spew such a garbage. Interestingly, she didn't voice out when she was working under the same paymaster as Reno,now she's got a new paymaster so therefore she is a saint.utter rubbish!... She can deceive as many gullible mofos as much as she wants,but not certainly me and other sane individuals. If I may ask,do we expect her to admit that the buhari government sponsored Clinton campaign ?A food for thought...

Irrespective of your greviance(s), calling someone as old as your mother is so morally wrong. Even if you don't agree with her write up,as they say,"Fools are hard to convince", can you actually prove such money was donated? Still wallowing in the political demise of your hero,I bet you,you're gonna brood and wallow for years to come. Awon omo ale jati jati
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by Steveinnovates(m): 12:51am On Nov 14, 2016
[quote author=muffyt05 post=51016530]

Irrespective of your greviance(s), calling someone as old as your mother is so morally wrong. Even if you don't agree with her write up,as they say,"Fools are hard to convince", can you actually prove such money was donated? Still wallowing in the political demise of your hero,I bet you,you're gonna brood and wallow for years to come. Awon omo ale jati jati[/quote
]
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by Steveinnovates(m): 1:19am On Nov 14, 2016
muffyt05:

Irrespective of your greviance(s), calling someone as old as your mother is so morally wrong. Even if you don't agree with her write up,as they say,"Fools are hard to convince", can you actually prove such money was donated? Still wallowing in the political demise of your hero,I bet you,you're gonna brood and wallow for years to come. Awon omo ale jati jati

You are the Omo Ale Jati Jati cos its morons with foolish mentality like yours that give these old idiots a rubber stamp for every mundane step they have taken to run this country to its ruins... So effing what if she's as old as his mother ..the same criminals that perpetrated their criminality under Jonathan’s regime have suddenly become doves with angelic claddings on their feathers.....
My friend if an elderly person Misbehaves i put them in their place very fast...if you're elderly you should act accordingly....
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by IbadanHome: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2016
For ur mind now.Reno is Sane??..

SMH
Trut:

Ogbeni, we sane people take Reno serious than your lying government
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by rapistomenka: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2016
timeboss:
@rapistomenka, You've got what you asked for. Lauretta is right here squeezing reno's balls.show your bloodshot face & stop hiding behind Gej's Wallpaper.

Where was she when Buhari said women are meant for the kitchen
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by muffyt05: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Steveinnovates:

You are the Omo Ale Jati Jati cos its morons with foolish mentality like yours that give these old idiots a rubber stamp for every mundane step they have taken to run this country to its ruins... So effing what if she's as old as his mother ..the same criminals that perpetrated their criminality under Jonathan’s regime have suddenly become doves with angelic claddings on their feathers.....
My friend if an elderly person Misbehaves i put them in their place very fast...if you're elderly you should act accordingly....

As much I resent politicians,looters of our great country Nigeria, my question to you is,can you provide an evidence to solidify your claims? I mean,if you can't,you're just another monger
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by Max24: 12:34am On Nov 15, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Reno's unguarded n poorly researched articles is a clear indication that he is surely one of those that mis informed his pay master- GEJ
Where is the article ?Or Is this another case of Zombeism ?
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by koladebrainiac(m): 1:12am On Nov 15, 2016
remiopash:
"Again, Nigeria is now compelled to pay $5billion final settlement to Western Energy Companies (Royal Dutch Shell, ExxonMobil, Eni, Chevron and Total), a group of companies involved in crude oil exploration and production in a joint venture with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

As Exploration and production costs are split between NNPC and the Western Energy Companies, NNPC failed to pay its portion of the expenses between 2010 and 2015. Five years when Nigeria made more money from crude oil sale than any other period in the nation’s history"

SIGH !!!!!!!!

This is why GEJ actually retired.
He has bankrupted this country.
This is much Reno GOd punish u n ur wailers eh!! Haba!!
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by timeboss: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
rapistomenka:

Where was she when Buhari said women are meant for the kitchen
Rubbish!.. Now shifting the goalpost. keep hiding behind Gej's wallpaper.
The truth has spoken!
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by Razi444: 1:51am On Feb 27, 2021
[quote author=koladebrainiac post=51042150]

This is why GEJ actually retired.
He has bankrupted this country.
This is much Reno GOd punish u n ur wailers eh!! Haba!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Momoh Reacts To Wike Demolition Of Hotels / Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns / Dele Momodu Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.