Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,253 members, 7,849,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

IPOB Raises Alarm Over US Plan To Deploy 500 Drones To South-south, South-east - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Raises Alarm Over US Plan To Deploy 500 Drones To South-south, South-east (2483 Views)

IPOB Raises Fresh Alarm Over Alleged Plan By FG To Attack Its Members / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Presidency Raises Alarm Over Imminent Famine In 2017.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over US Plan To Deploy 500 Drones To South-south, South-east by Duru1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

So your'e ipob right. Why do your organisation like lying

I guess you have issue with compression. How does mere suggestion of having opinion equates to being a member of IPOB?
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over US Plan To Deploy 500 Drones To South-south, South-east by OJUcrook: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
victorvezx:

So u mean anyone is entitled to lie even if the lie can result to their deaths?
ipod and lie be like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over US Plan To Deploy 500 Drones To South-south, South-east by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
obailala:
The only reason these punks can do what they do and say the sort of things they say is cos they know the intellectual capacity and mental state of their followers.

Buhari has really messed up the handling of this saga. If I were Buhari, upon assuming office, I would have totally romanced the SS that lays the golden eggs feeding the nation while I totally ignore the rants of this ipod sect and their followers. It gets to a point where a people would be so so ignored, they would begin to doubt their own existence. But sadly, buhari seems to lump even the SS into the same boat thereby giving these ipod folks a voice.
yes! This is why I alws wonder, who the hell re PMB advisers? Does this Buhari even ve brain in his head?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over US Plan To Deploy 500 Drones To South-south, South-east by obailala(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
yes! This is why I alws wonder, who the hell re PMB advisers? Does this Buhari even ve brain in his head?
The matter taya me my broda... in my opinion, the niger delta debacle shouldnt be a difficult or expensive problem to settle... But it seems Buhari has surrounded himself with the worst set of advisers.
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over US Plan To Deploy 500 Drones To South-south, South-east by mayorchelsea(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
has Emma Powerful the recognised spokesperson of IPOO IPOB being relieved of his duties?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The North Cannot Be Instigated To War. By Dr.aliyu Tilde / IPOB Convoy Leaving After Sucessful Evangelisim On No Election In Anambra State / There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.