Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone (3023 Views)

FUTO Students: Croatian Police Threatened To Kill Us, Stole Our N128,000 / Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by MYCAMONC8: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2016
Good Morning Everybody.
For heavens sake read all i have written cus its something that I'm very serious about & i really mean the topic of this tread.
I bought my phone this year without collecting a kobo free from anybody ,i worked as a labour for bricklayers that i even skip few classes,i cleaned a whole field after a weeding on a particular sunday morning,i work p-t for my sch pure water company for straight 2 month after class all because i want to buy an android phone camon c8,thank GOD i bought it at a store in iworoad and i felt fulfilled.
That phone has helped me a lot and its almost impossible for me to lost it cus i dont pocket it and i cant just give it to you without having something tangible "TANGIBLE" to use it for ,even after like 3 months the phone is still very neat,i could count the number of times it mistakenly dropped from my hand and i didnt take it easy with a guy that mistakenly dropped it too.
That phone is like my second life.

Pardon me cus i'm typing with a small internet

1 Like

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by MYCAMONC8: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2016
-ENABLED PHONE that has just 1000 words on a single page.

SO there was this guy who is yet to pay his sch fee & i really understand cus he sometimes use my phone to call his mom on loudspeaker & i pity the guy but to cut the story short that guy stole my phone to pay his school fee because we are in our final ND YEAR.
I Swear to God that guy was the one no doubting,
I want to confirm if the guy was truly the one so someone introduced me to one man & he confirmed he's the one,i wrote like 10 different names & he's the one,even though i dont need anybody to confirm he's the one.
The guy paid his school fee on friday when the school portal is closing & i lost my phone on wednesday,he denied paying his school fee but i once wrote his matric number a day he cant attend EED class so i logged in with those info and saw he paid that day.
The guy was so nice,he's not a theif before,infact i can keep 1 million in his account and he wont touch it,we knew what he can do but he shocked us.
I told him &
Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by MYCAMONC8: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2016
He started crying and other things he's doing shows he stole it.
He's even fasting now , i asked one on one him to tell me the truth he still denied ,tho i dont need him to just declare for me that he stole it,i want my phone back and i dont care what happens .
I went to that man again and i swear to GOD that man told me to go and buy new padlock and plus anything that is coming from up-be it paper or nylon that was lifted by wind ,so before touching the ground i should take it and bring it and that was the hardest part cus i reach elekuro grammar school before i get that plus additional #2,000 i dropped for that man and i'm sure the man use the money to buy something obvious. The stress and every other things is not something i can discuss here but the padlock is ready and i was told it can only work 2 times and i was told to test it and to GOD who create me it work o,i was told to test it with hen or even snail or i should drop a bread and allow anything steal it and tell the padlock and lock it it will
Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by MYCAMONC8: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2016
-IT will die instantly but i tested it with a working generator and it stoped working,all i did was allowing the generator to vibrate over my palm sander and i talked to the padlock and it stopped working instantly infact something strange happens ,i went to the man and told him he said the generator would still work because its not a living thing but a particular part of the generator will never work again so the part has to be changed.i dont know how to explain but i hope you understand me well
Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by MYCAMONC8: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by Bellfun(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2016
To cut the long story short....

Phone got.... Stolen?
Damaged?
Or totally destroyed?

If it's one of the reasons above... don't kill!.. bigger things awaits you!! Pele

3 Likes

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by redcliff: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2016
Lol. just one phone..dey cause all these things... Lmao.. You are a big fooool and you should have come to this world as an animal.... in 2005 I bought a phone for 26,000 and it got stolen from me in less than 2weeks. this is 2016 and the world has not ended yet... Fooolish illiterate going to school,

5 Likes

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by elantraceey(f): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2016
redcliff:
Lol. just one phone..dey cause all these things... Lmao.. You are a big fooool and you should have come to this world as an animal.... in 2005 I bought a phone for 26,000 and it got stolen from me in less than 2weeks. this is 2016 and the world has not ended yet... Fooolish illiterate going to school,

grin The guy worked very hard to get it na grin

But on a serious note, if you had invested the money you so much worked for on a business or to learn a skill you would have profited more than just to get a phone, you can't kill someone because a phone , desperate situations calls for desperate measures grin the guy needed to graduate so just forgive him and go and work to get another phone since the phone is your major problem.

3 Likes

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by redcliff: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2016
elantraceey:

grin The guy worked very hard to get it na grin

But on a serious note, if you had invested the money you so much worked for on a business or to learn a skill you would have profited more than just to get a phone, you can't kill someone because a phone , desperate situations calls for desperate measures grin the guy needed to graduate so just forgive Kate and go and work to get another phone since the phone is your major problem.
Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by MYCAMONC8: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
redcliff:
I WONT SAY ANYTHING BRO,SOME BUTT NUGGETS JUST NEED AN HIGH FIVE ON THE FACE.
Maybe someone bought the phone for you ,if you bought it yourself the source will surely be different ,i'm sure you cant even do what i ve done to get a car.
This phone that we re talking about,its not as if i lost it ,i was in my room resting when he stole my phone

4 Likes

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by MYCAMONC8: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bellfun:
To cut the long story short....

Phone got.... Stolen?
Damaged?
Or totally destroyed?

If it's one of the reasons above... don't kill!.. bigger things awaits you!! Pele
BRO I UNDERSTOOD YOU,i once gave a man 3k out the 5k i went to withdrew one day ,that 5k is from my sweat and i can afford it to a man holding two android phones ,he dress nicely but he needed 2,850 to buy drugs for his pregnant wife and i even followed him to crown chemist to buy them to confirm his story ,the total money i gave the manwas #3,100 but thats #3,100 so i cant afford #40,000+ now ,i bought the phone #32k

1 Like

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by redcliff: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
MYCAMONC8:
Maybe someone bought the phone for you ,if you bought it yourself the source will surely be different ,i'm sure you cant even do what i ve done to get a car.
This phone that we re talking about,its not as if i lost it ,i was in my room resting when he stole my phone

you know no single thing about me. You dont know if i have a car or cars but i know one thing about you and it is more than enough to to make my conclusion. You should delete this thread and go and sleep over your mentality man.

2 Likes

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by MYCAMONC8: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
redcliff:

you know no single thing about me. You dont know if i have a car or cars but i know one thing about you and it is more than enough to to make my conclusion. You should delete this thread and go and sleep over your mentality man.
OK
Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by Lifestone(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
I hope you will get to read my post.
While I share your pain, I suggest you take the pain as a seed to greater height in life. If you kill because of fone you can be sure that God will never trust you again with anything tangible in life, you will end up struggling through.
I was walking through Ojuelegba to Randle Avenue long time ago and a car went through a pothole of water drenching me all over, imagine how lagosians will rain curses on such drivers, but for me I turned it into prayers that God should provide my car for me, and in a short while I bought a car and now own many cars.
Turn your pain to prayer and allow God to avenge your case rather than have a blood stained hands all your life. You won't forgive yourself tomorrow if you proceed with this evil.
But suppose this guy can't be cursed? Say he has back to sender? Or his family got to know and decided to revenge? So many ifs that you can't answer.

12 Likes

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by MYCAMONC8: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
redcliff:

I KNW YOU DONT GET ME ,I ONLY MENTIONED FEW THINGS I DID
Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by Lifestone(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
MYCAMONC8:
While I share your pain, I suggest you take the pain as a seed to greater height in life. If you kill because of fone you can be sure that God will never trust you again with anything tangible in life, you will end up struggling through.
I was walking through Ojuelegba to Randle Avenue long time ago and a car went through a pothole of water drenching me all over, imagine how lagosians will rain curses on such drivers, but for me I turned it into prayers that God should provide my car for me, and in a short while I bought a car and now own many cars.
Turn your pain to prayer and allow God to avenge your case rather than have a blood stained hands all your life. You won't forgive yourself tomorrow if you proceed with this evil.
But suppose this guy can't be cursed? Say he has back to sender? Or his family got to know and decided to revenge? So many ifs that you can't answer.

3 Likes

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by MYCAMONC8: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
SIR LIFESTONE,i really appreciate your advice .
There is a yoruba saying that say's "enibaje gbi,a ku gbi " i even asked the man about the back to sender and he said since i didnt call his name that i only attack who stole my phone nothing can be done to me.
I told the man that i want him to be very sick which wont lead to death and the medicine to the sickness is returning the phone to me but he said thats the most expensive that will be spending up to 100K.
He knew when i'm hustling to get the phone,he even told me is it by force to use camon c8 when i'm still working at the sch water company .
There is a guy that has an iphone and a small android with a system ,he CAN steal one from all the guy had ,he stole my ALL .
We help the guy in lying to his mum in a single call that a laptop is compulsory and like two weeks later the guy went home to carry his new hp laptop all the guy used was not up to #500 both call & transport fee. It takes me more than three month before getting my phone & he still....omg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by Lifestone(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
MYCAMONC8:
SIR LIFESTONE,i really appreciate your advice .
There is a yoruba saying that say's "enibaje gbi,a ku gbi " i even asked the man about the back to sender and he said since i didnt call his name that i only attack who stole my phone nothing can be done to me.
I told the man that i want him to be very sick which wont lead to death and the medicine to the sickness is returning the phone to me but he said thats the most expensive that will be spending up to 100K.
He knew when i'm hustling to get the phone,he even told me is it by force to use camon c8 when i'm still working at the sch water company .
There is a guy that has an iphone and a small android with a system ,he CAN steal one from all the guy had ,he stole my ALL .
We help the guy in lying to his mum in a single call that a laptop is compulsory and like two weeks later the guy went home to carry his new hp laptop all the guy used was not up to #500 both call & transport fee. It takes me more than three month before getting my phone & he still....omg
IMO, allowing nature to deal with this guy will give you more satisfaction.
That you are seeking for opinion already shows that you have a very good mind which you are struggling to obey. If you are dam wicked you won't ask for views. Just allow your good side to prevail and leave this guy to karma. My one million dollar advice though

8 Likes

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by MYCAMONC8: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
G
Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by andyanders: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Op, do you know that you can accuse your friend wrongly for an offense he did not commit? Op, don't you think that one of those asking you to go meet babalawo to know who stole your phone could be the one that actually stole your phone? If you kill your friend now wrongly because of a phone , that you have committed an offense?

Op, you do not know me, but I put it to you that you are accusing your friend wrongly and he is not the person that stole your phone. If you kill him, NOTE, you will/must surely DIE.

5 Likes

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by tukdi: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
MYCAMONC8:
He started crying and other things he's doing shows he stole it.
He's even fasting now , i asked one on one him to tell me the truth he still denied ,tho i dont need him to just declare for me that he stole it,i want my phone back and i dont care what happens .
I went to that man again and i swear to GOD that man told me to go and buy new padlock and plus anything that is coming from up-be it paper or nylon that was lifted by wind ,so before touching the ground i should take it and bring it and that was the hardest part cus i reach elekuro grammar school before i get that plus additional #2,000 i dropped for that man and i'm sure the man use the money to buy something obvious. The stress and every other things is not something i can discuss here but the padlock is ready and i was told it can only work 2 times and i was told to test it and to GOD who create me it work o,i was told to test it with hen or even snail or i should drop a bread and allow anything steal it and tell the padlock and lock it it will

Bro i feel your pains, i know its not easy with you right now BUT trust in God, everything will be fine with you one day!!!

Even if you kill your friend now, the stolen phone might not even come out! Op, two wrongs cannot make a right! cool

Forgive the thief and surrender everything into God's hands! I want to assure you that good things will definitely come your way!!! cool

Op, next time be careful with your things because you've finally seen that no friend is worthy to be trusted in this life!!! cool

Happy sunday to you bro!!! cool

3 Likes

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by tukdi: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lifestone:

I salute you! cool

Happy sunday to you with so much joy!!! cool
Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by Katyusha(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
What did you smoke? Sk? Regular? Happy? Pawpaw or Loud?
Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by MYCAMONC8: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
tukdi:

Bro i feel your pains, i know its not easy with you right now BUT trust in God, everything will be fine with you one day!!!

Even if you kill your friend now, the stolen phone might not even come out! Op, two wrongs cannot make a right! cool

Forgive the thief and surrender everything into God's hands! I want to assure you that good things will definitely come your way!!! cool

Op, next time be careful with your things because you've finally seen that no friend is worthy to be trusted in this life!!! cool

Happy sunday to you bro!!! cool
IF i remember now i will be like "ahhhh ohhhh God"in deeeeeeeep pain thinking of what i went through before getting the phone.
My plan was to take a rest for like 5mins and i end up waking like three hours later i rushed to the guy's room and he was nowhere to be found.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by Legend87(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
A man of ambition is capable of anything.. The guy is someone who values education and had to go the extreme to make sure he graduates.
What if it were a tout who stole it just to sell and smoke or drink with it?
Sometimes, irrespective of our ordeals, we should reason and comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by tukdi: 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
MYCAMONC8:
IF i remember now i will be like "ahhhh ohhhh God"in deeeeeeeep pain thinking of what i went through before getting the phone.
My plan was to take a rest for like 5mins and i end up waking like three hours later i rushed to the guy's room and he was nowhere to be found.

It is well with you bro! cool
Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by tukdi: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
MYCAMONC8:

Don't be pushed to the wall! cool

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by tukdi: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
MYCAMONC8:

cool

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by XaintJoel20: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
My simple advice is that you forgive whomever stole your phone. You may be surprised the gut you are suspecting didn't steal your phone.

1 Like

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by MYCAMONC8: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
XaintJoel20:
My simple advice is that you forgive whomever stole your phone.
You may be surprised the gut you are suspecting didn't steal your phone.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HE DIDNT,HE DID ,I KNW PSYCHOLOGICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY.
Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by afribabe: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
MYCAMONC8:
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HE DIDNT,HE DID ,I KNW PSYCHOLOGICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY.
na wa o. Lol

1 Like

Re: Seriously I'm About To Kill Someone by discman2k2(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bros, me i dont even want to advise u because u r a Babalawo beleiving kinda person. Babalawos go chop ur money finish, am shocked dat in our present time, a young man lyk u is still visiting them. Pls kill d boy, even if he stole it, really. But i want u to be assured that that singular step will BE UR LAST TIME U ENJOY INNER PPEACE.

#KILL4FONE?!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adventures Of The Most Handsome Prisoner In The World: Jeremy Meeks / Drama As Beggar Arrested With Cash Worth N37.3m ($81k) Hidden In Artificial Legs / See The Face Of Woman Who Cut Off Son’s Joystick In Minna (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.