Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

If You Want To Load Your Payoneer Card, Click Here! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Want To Load Your Payoneer Card, Click Here! (659 Views)

How Can I Change My Payoneer Card Currency USD To GPB / Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria / I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Load Your Payoneer Card, Click Here! by webincomeplus(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hey there,

I'm Abass Toriola, a seasoned Internet marketer and blogger. I receive Payoneer funds every month end from the Amazon affiliate program.

For some time now, I've been using some other channels to move the funds into my domiciliary account. But I recently decided to start selling the funds directly to interested buyers.

So, if you're interested in buying Payoneer funds, you're free to book in advance for the funds I'm expecting this month. You can reach me on 08062357604 (Call or Whatsapp) to book in advance, so I can contact you once the funds are ready.

Total funds to be available at the end of this month (November 2016) = $705 (Contact me to know how much has been booked for)

Total funds to be available at the end of next month (December 2016) = $1,035 (Contact me to know how much has been booked for)

Selling price: CURRENT BLACK MARKET PRICE.

NOTE: To be able to receive funds into your Payoneer account, you must have a Payoneer card through which you've received funds previously.

PS: I can also help you to make online dollar payments directly, but you'll have to pay first.

Thanks.
Re: If You Want To Load Your Payoneer Card, Click Here! by Omini247: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
pls I have filled the necessary information needed in payoneer but yet I have not received my card ..they are telling me that I need to have atleast up to 50 dolls in my acct 4 dem to send it truu DHL bt ion know how to load my payoneer without receiving my card yet and I really need to get the card can you help me out pls.
Re: If You Want To Load Your Payoneer Card, Click Here! by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
webincomeplus:
Hey there,

I'm Abass Toriola, a seasoned Internet marketer and blogger. I receive Payoneer funds every month end from the Amazon affiliate program.

For some time now, I've been using some other channels to move the funds into my domiciliary account. But I recently decided to start selling the funds directly to interested buyers.

So, if you're interested in buying Payoneer funds, you're free to book in advance for the funds I'm expecting this month. You can reach me on 08062357604 (Call or Whatsapp) to book in advance, so I can contact you once the funds are ready.

Total funds to be available at the end of this month (November 2016) = $705 (Contact me to know how much has been booked for)

Total funds to be available at the end of next month (December 2016) = $1,035 (Contact me to know how much has been booked for)

NOTE: To be able to receive funds into your Payoneer account, you must have a Payoneer card through which you've received funds previously.

PS: I can also help you to make online dollar payments directly, but you'll have to pay first.

Thanks.

How much is your exchange rate ?
Re: If You Want To Load Your Payoneer Card, Click Here! by hahn(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
webincomeplus:
Hey there,

Thanks.

Boss, can you put me through on how to make money via amazon affiliate program? I am willing to pay for the info

Sorry for derailing the thread
Re: If You Want To Load Your Payoneer Card, Click Here! by webincomeplus(m): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
CosmeticChemist:

How much is your exchange rate ?
Current black market rates (may be slightly negotiable for bulk buyers).

(1) (Reply)

How To Route Pages To The Index Page And Using Htaccess / Newly Created Ultimate Cycler Whatsapp Group / Real Fixed Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.