Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Native Doctors In The House, Come In! (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Native Doctors In The House, Come In! (pic) (1413 Views)

Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? / Funny Video: "Am In My House Come And Beat Me" / Whitches In The House Come In Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Native Doctors In The House, Come In! (pic) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
The Rate of BAN of is skyrocketing. Lets put head together to jazz it down.
Options open to us include but not limited to:
1. Striking culprit with inability to go to toilet.(blocking of nyash)
2. Making culprits bulala not rise.(weakness of the organ)
3. Strike culprit with kleptomania to get him lynched(aka ntutu)
4. Make culprit develop appetite for soldier pipo wife.(we all the know the consequence)
Add yours.
grin cheesy

Re: Native Doctors In The House, Come In! (pic) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
I just got an idea ... maybe we cast a spell on him to go fall in love with a babe like pic below and even marry her angry sad

Re: Native Doctors In The House, Come In! (pic) by Yoshy: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hahahahaha! Wetin dey happen here? Iranu
Re: Native Doctors In The House, Come In! (pic) by johncallidon(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
kikiki...laughs in Swahili..

Re: Native Doctors In The House, Come In! (pic) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Thunder fire wetin....na them get their thing na...if them carry u go BANana republic...stay there.. mark my words another forum wey badt pass dey come....wey get features wey wiket....dem go soon start to dey ban their self.by the powers of agwoturumbe.

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Do That Right Now. Please Try Again In A Few Hours. / Just 48 Hours In Power. / Anambra Guber Getting More Intense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.