Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Anyone Watched "Same Difference" Nigerian Movie With Kiki Omeili? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anyone Watched "Same Difference" Nigerian Movie With Kiki Omeili? (2175 Views)

What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? / Kiki Omeili Goes From Sexy Screen Goddess To Village Girl In New Movie – Omoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Watched "Same Difference" Nigerian Movie With Kiki Omeili? by ugo227(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
I am looking for anyone who has watched "Same Difference" a Nigerian movie with Kiki Omeili.....

Please could you tell me how the movie ends? I was watching it on DSTV before PHCN struck.

Question: Pls could you tell me the result of the DNA test that was carried out? Who was the father of Ferguson?

Awaiting replies.

Thank you
Re: Anyone Watched "Same Difference" Nigerian Movie With Kiki Omeili? by Molayan: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
ugo227:
I am looking for anyone who has watched "Same Difference" a Nigerian movie with Kiki Omeili.....

Please could you tell me how the movie ends? I was watching it on DSTV before PHCN struck.

Question: Pls could you tell me the result of the DNA test that was carried out? Who was the father of Ferguson?

Awaiting replies.

Thank you
It was re show again on Africa magic yesterday, Sam the legal husband owns the boy, though d lady manipulate the result
Re: Anyone Watched "Same Difference" Nigerian Movie With Kiki Omeili? by delvinho: 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sam the legal husband gets the positive result as the father. But it was manipulated by her. The real father is Ricardo. But he doesn't know and the movie ends with the husband happy and the family living happy ever after.

(1) (Reply)

Orange Is The New Black’s Poussey Marries Her Girlfriend, Lauren Morelli / Download Black widow here / National Lottery: How To Get Past Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.