Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Irony Of TB Joshua Prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Irony Of TB Joshua Prophecy (887 Views)

Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Irony Of TB Joshua Prophecy by prinsam30: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
The man of God Prophet TB Joshua of SCOAN, came out on Sunday 13th of November 2016 and said that his prophecy was not controversial but the people who took the word of the prophecy that made the whole scenario to sounds controversial.

He also said that "democracy is all about accommodation it value the process more than products"

And one of the facebook followers commented that, actually Clinton was the winner but the process let her down.

Modified....

About few minutes ago, he also acknowledged that, the prophecy he made last Sunday, there were several emails and calls to the SCOAN to prophet TB Joshua which he asked some of his church members to read it out to audience and the viewers all over the world.

From the emails that was read out on Sunday live service the 13th of November 2016, one of the emails talked about, the people of America, some group of people called for prayers, went to the mountain to offer prayers and asked God to have mercy on the Nation and reverse the prophecy.

Some among the group, were well known professors and great pastors in the United States, all attests to it.

In the process of teaching he brought out a man from the congregation and made an illustration with him, saying that, he can prophesy to him that he will hold a position of authority when he gets back to his country, meanwhile the man on the seat watched the program on Emmanuel TV and immediately went on his knees and pray for God's mercy and intervention, which God hears him and retained him.

And the man he prophecy to will get back and see the same man is still occupying the position, he said this doesn't mean that the prophecy was false or fake

Source..... SCOAN

You can see screenshots below......

Re: The Irony Of TB Joshua Prophecy by prinsam30: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
more.....

Re: The Irony Of TB Joshua Prophecy by warmachine(m): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
FTC!!!....I love u TBJ

1 Like

Re: The Irony Of TB Joshua Prophecy by abatisegun: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
Iro lasan
Re: The Irony Of TB Joshua Prophecy by prinsam30: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
About few minutes ago, he also acknowledged that, the prophecy he made last Sunday, there were several emails and calls to the SCOAN to prophet TB Joshua which he asked some of his church members to read it out to audience and the viewers all over the world.

From the emails that was read out on Sunday live service the 13th of November 2016, one of the emails talked about, the people of America, some group of people called for prayers, went to the mountain to offer prayers and asked God to have mercy on the Nation and reverse the prophecy.

Some among the group, were well known professors and great pastors in the United States, all attests to it.

In the process of teaching he brought out a man from the congregation and made an illustration with him, saying that, he can prophesy to him that he will hold a position of authority when he gets back to his country, meanwhile the man on the seat watched the program on Emmanuel TV and immediately went on his knees and pray for God's mercy and intervention, which God hears him and retained him.

And the man he prophecy to will get back and see the same man is still occupying the position, he said this doesn't mean that the prophecy was false or fake
Re: The Irony Of TB Joshua Prophecy by Babacele: 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
TB Joshua is absolutely correct. If today, Mrs Clinton rejects this result the way Donald Trump had threatened not to accept the result of the then not yet conducted US 2016 election hell would have been unleashed on not only America but the whole world. Or what do you think would have happened if Mrs Clinton, had not given in despite the victory already in her laps long before it became manifest in public by a magical loss to Hitler himself in order to save America when evidences of what American would have been thrown into by him who had been assured by his evil confederates that he has no opponent in this contest .God bless Mrs Clinton , Bennie , Obama etc for making huge sacrifices despite the provocation from an internal Daesh. I'm sure we have a lot to harvest from the memoirs of 2016 US election . God bless America.

1 Like

Re: The Irony Of TB Joshua Prophecy by sweettease(f): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmmmm... There is always a loophole for defense. These mails wouldn't have been made public if the prophesy had come true undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Irony Of TB Joshua Prophecy by prinsam30: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
sweettease:
Hmmmm... There is always a loophole for defense. These mails wouldn't have been made public if the prophesy had come true undecided

but the prophecy did not come to pass, because it was averted after series of prayers were made to God, or you still don't understand
Re: The Irony Of TB Joshua Prophecy by sweettease(f): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
prinsam30:

but the prophecy did not come to pass, because it was averted after series of prayers were made to God, or you still don't understand
Don't you understand the meaning of loophole? Or is it the sarcasm that's confusing?
Re: The Irony Of TB Joshua Prophecy by tokimalachi(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Justification another palaver for men claiming they are of God.

If his prophecy was actually true there would be no need trying to justify what he prophecy.

The truth is I don't want to be like TB Joshua.

Apostle Paul says follow me as I follow Christ, just like Christ says,

If any man will come after me, let him deny himself and take up the cross daily and follow me.

Any man of God that's doing something else outside raising disciple for Christ he's wasting his time.

My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: The Irony Of TB Joshua Prophecy by merit1988(f): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Interesting
Re: The Irony Of TB Joshua Prophecy by deleo16(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
tokimalachi:
Justification another palaver for men claiming they are of God.

If his prophecy was actually true there would be no need trying to justify what he prophecy.

The truth is I don't want to be like TB Joshua.

Apostle Paul says follow me as I follow Christ, just like Christ says,

If any man will come after me, let him deny himself and take up the cross daily and followthats telme.

Any man of God that's doing something else outside raising disciple for Christ he's wasting his time.

My opinion though.
this tell you he is mere men if what he prophesy didn't come to pass
2. No where did T. B Joshua claim he is God from his talk his humility speaks from him from his track record whatever ever power entrust on him what can preserve such power is LOVE and HUMILIITY when pride set in that's the end that tell us that we should look to Christ himself and never be a judge on issues base on mere metal assumption Read "FINAL QUEST" by Rick Joyner you will understand more on as a Christian
Re: The Irony Of TB Joshua Prophecy by AJ01(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
People don't understand the reason for prophesy. All they do is condem. People perish were there is no prophesy.
Re: The Irony Of TB Joshua Prophecy by prinsam30: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
sweettease:

Don't you understand the meaning of loophole? Or is it the sarcasm that's confusing?

abeg park well jor, u dey make me vex sef
Re: The Irony Of TB Joshua Prophecy by kufre2010: 2:27am On Nov 14, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

[Stupid man] Songs Of The Worlds 2 By Johnydon22 / Prophet Francis Chukwukadibia A.k.a The Dancing Prophet / Is It A Sin To Elope? What Does The Bible Say About Eloping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.