Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them (44654 Views)

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara / RSS Arrests Fake Policeman In Lagos Plying On An Illegal Route & Against Traffic / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by ibroh22(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yuneehk:
Okwala gi. Better believe it tongue
meaning of okwala gi,,,,,,,,, English please
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by WomanOfRace(f): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
lol.....what this man did is bad but those ladies are to be blamed. Shebi dem dey form kim k and acting oyibos more than the oyibo themselves.

Sending a man your nude pic is the height of stupidity. I wouldn't even try to send a nude pic without my head talk more of sending one to prospective husband. If he can't wait till he gets home and after marriage see the real deal....he should dash.

This also goes to those Rihanna wanna be girls...taking and keeping nude pics of you on your phone can cause you a lifetime damage. Those pic can get to wrong hands. Someone can make use of your phone even with the password or those phone repairers. The mirror is enough to show you how good you look.

Do not keep nude pic nor send nude pic, videos not even to a husband or boyfriend. Our ex today was our sweetheart yesterday.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yuneehk:

Okwala gi. Better believe it tongue

MFM prophetess.
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by dhardline(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Desperation seems to be the order of the day for both men and women. undecided
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by sekem: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Women and fishbrain ehh... lipsrsealed

Sometimes I jus dey vex why baba God no give me the strength and mind to deceive and defraud girls.

If not eh, by now, I'm sure I for don rich pass Donald Trump I swear!

2 Likes

Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by drololaaof: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Stupid ladies how can you send your nude picture to someone you did not know or see even if you are together one should not have allow that,see yaself now you can leak ass or Bleep by dog

1 Like

Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by Duru009(m): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Y is dat most girls don't have common sense.......

2 Likes

Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin grin grin
The hustle is real.
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by internetgangste: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
So they share nudes with their faces in it, how smart
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by KingNom(m): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
THE NIGERIA SOLUTION: A MIND RE-DRIVE
Dear Mr. President, I suggest we make the best use of your tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.
Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.
If the President through his powers ( with our Governors and other Political office holders) together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.
'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.
A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!
If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.
Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by kenex4ever(m): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yoruba girls too hate money.
Girls wan marry rich dudes
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by Momoh7(m): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
recession
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by drkells(m): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
Olodo i live in france, ur brothers do worse than that...omo ale ...
cassidy1996:
Afonjas...
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by Zenlife: 12:03am On Nov 14, 2016
Name of software anyone?

1 Like

Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by NeChErEnO1(m): 1:06am On Nov 14, 2016
I dnt blame the animal dah much. Had it been this young animal with kids had a better job, what time wil he have to b extorting money from people illegally? Everybody z trynna survive by any means in 9ja. 9ja ah dy hail o! Buh guy u b mumu o! #shaitman #economirecession
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by snapshot: 1:37am On Nov 14, 2016
Hmmmm.121.000 Small theif still learning .
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by mmsen: 2:21am On Nov 14, 2016
He tells them that he lives in Europe and these ladies send nude pictures.

See prostitution.

1 Like

Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:35am On Nov 14, 2016
cassidy1996:
Afonjas...

Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:36am On Nov 14, 2016
KingNom:
THE NIGERIA SOLUTION: A MIND RE-DRIVE
Dear Mr. President, I suggest we make the best use of your tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.
Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.
If the President through his powers ( with our Governors and other Political office holders) together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.
'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.
A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!
If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.
Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!

Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:38am On Nov 14, 2016
Nnew:
dirty afonja again!!!

Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by DedeNkem: 2:55am On Nov 14, 2016
How any woman would f*uck this big fore-headed as*shole is beyond me!
It shows there are women who are complete crap!

1 Like

Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by beautiful232(f): 2:56am On Nov 14, 2016
smh
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by Prectega(m): 3:07am On Nov 14, 2016
kiss
maviduchez77:
D NAME SOUND LIKE D AFONJA'S
NCAN.......Onitsha branch reporting for duty
undecided
maviduchez77:
can I see ur ID card
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by ransomed: 3:14am On Nov 14, 2016
legibow:
No be in hin fought now.... Hin no won steal and hin must chop.... Government no give job.. Even you way they talk fit do am... Na chance you never see
::-- Na him fault, all the reason wey you give no give am licence to do what is wrong. Na only him no dey work for govt? Peace...
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by fyneboi79(m): 4:11am On Nov 14, 2016
maviduchez77:
What is the full meaning of NCAN please?.........Obosi branch ready for signup!
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by funjoe94(f): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2016
see hin head like pomo hin cum dey look like person wey rain beat lmfao grin
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by ceejay80s(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2016
na dem dem

Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by onyxo76(m): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2016
I wonder why all these ladies will be sending nude pics to dudes on social media don't they ever learn from previous victims of blackmail, and how come it's Lizzy who paid 100k her pics must be really something else
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by alaskido(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2016
See him deep eye like Indian well.
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by Sholonzo: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2016
I hope ladies will learn from this, especially the greedy ones that are easily attracted by flashy things. Those ladies fell victims to the scam because they were greedy and desperate to marry a wealthy man. This is a lessons for every lady that belongs to that category. It is said that "godliness with contentment is great reward."
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by midehi2(f): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2016
shocked I know this guy na, he is a nairalander, Aminat508 come and see something oo, f i g o 0 5 shocked so this is what he does for a living shocked too bad
Re: RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them by Laredojohn(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2016
Nigerian girls and , money,Abroad and the likes , guess girls who fall for him would be the ones always enticed the moment they hear ''i am base abroad'' what day will they receive sense with this story , some girls out there will still fall for such rubbish in the near future , this should be about the second if not third of such stories am reading this year...our girls need wise up, u dating him isnt a right to send him your nude, he stays abroad isnt also a right,he promises you money also isnt a right, your name and reputation is more important that all these, some girls will be in their wedding reception, some printed wedding IV, some already in their husbands house , when their nude pixs will surface, some would have given birth to kids and many more, sending your nude isnt a sign of love and can never be....wise up girls and to the guys ...u also do not need her nude on ur phone to brag about your relationship with her, her lovely clad pix will do much good than evil than nude .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) / "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student / Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.