Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Tb Joshua And U17 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tb Joshua And U17 (577 Views)

TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law / T.b. Joshua And His Charitable Ministry (part 2) / Adeboye And Obasanjo; Tb Joshua And Atta Mills - The Results Speak Louder: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua And U17 by TheLight2: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2009
It seems God is about to use this man to deliver the U17 world cup to his country Nigeria, who happen to be the coach. The coach of the team has been consulting with the man. He told the whole team when they visited his church that the first match against the Germany team will be very tough but that they will not lose the match. The team miraculously, recovered from a 3 goal deficit to end the match at 3-3 and earn a point.
In the third match against the Argentina team, a match which will determine the winner of the group, he told the coach that his team will concede a goal in the 2nd minute and that there was nothing that they could about it. He then told the coach that in the second half, with 15 minutes to end the match, his team will earn a penalty and score the winner of the match. Coincidentally, the scorer of the goal, Number 14 shirted player with name Sani Emmanuel, is a member of My People FC, a team owned by TB Joshua.

FYI: Two of the members of the team actually play for My People FC, Sani Emmanuel (14) and Ogenyi Onazi (4)
Re: Tb Joshua And U17 by donjon: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2009
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

E-library Scratch Card Is Out / Why Are My Posts Leet Instead Of The Number Of Posts I Have / Test: Who Are You In The Movie 2012?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.