Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) (62533 Views)

Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River / Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) / Woman's Intestines Pops Out In Deadly Fulani Herdsman Attack (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:38am On Nov 15, 2016
inme:
I dont kno much about what is happening in Cross River, but what I do know is that that gory picture of the guy on singlet is not from Cross River but of a cult guy killed in Maylasia.
okay...can u show dat same picture in Malaysia.??
Re: People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2016
But which kain animalistic act is this. Some humans don't even have heart. You will just farabale in your right sense butcher your fellow human? Have you tried pinching yourself to see how that hurts not to talk of using a cutlass on yourself. God needs to come back and end this life once and for all. I don weak as I dey
Re: People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:20am On Nov 15, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
[s][/s]
Omenka respect your old age naaa

lolss..e be like say that old man dòn go join him beloved nnamdi kanu for kuje grin
nairaland is better off without that accusing online minister of ipob affairs.
Op,authorities should wake up in C.rivers.

1 Like

Re: People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) by phemmyutd(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2016
inme:
I dont kno much about what is happening in Cross River, but what I do know is that that gory picture of the guy on singlet is not from Cross River but of a cult guy killed in Maylasia.

Guy, how does the picture you posted related to the one OP posted? Are you drunk?
Re: People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) by luciouscookie: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2016
Oh my God! This is graphic. In fact I Dey Leave Nigeria go my village, yes! My village for Ondo state....wey dey for Agege grin
Re: People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) by MMempire(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Cultism is the order of the day in Odukpani. How could a small community have two kings and factions of youths who don't mix among themselves? I was not surprise when i learnt about their indiscriminate killing and burning of houses. I have somehow wondered if the news will ever get into the media as frantic efforts are made to cover all attrocities up since it begins. Back then in 2014 just before i finished serving there, a Glo mast fell at night, killing a man, a young girl and destroying some houses, but immediately the next morning, Odukpani was filled with media representatives and even delegates from the state government. But on this killing and house burning occasion, no media representatives to cover the news. The government should step in to curb all this as it look to have stopped but has not, as those youth will still mobilise and strike again. The police should be made to stay put even at night and not leave as they normally do as most of the attacks take place at night. The leaders and elders should be summoned and the issue trashed for a lasting peace to reign.
Re: People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2016
Is the north also responsible for this?

Silly backward southerners. Look how they unleash terror on a community and a man's soul. SAVAGES
Re: People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2016
Blue3k:
The case for gun rights right here. If the had weapon to defend themselves. These disgusting cult savages need to be brought to justice. No mercy for these murders.

Gun right that has not helped America.
Re: People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) by dornald: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2016
Why youth does not learn from good things instead of this destruction path.
Wasting their life always.
Re: People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) by inme: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2016
phemmyutd:

Guy, how does the picture you posted related to the one OP posted? Are you drunk?

Open your real eyes, you'll see what I am seeing. That's the picture of a guy that was killed in Malaysia. Google is your friend.
Re: People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) by inme: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2016
Fourwinds:
okay...can u show dat same picture in Malaysia.??

Google is your friend, don't b lazy
Re: People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
inme:

Google is your friend, don't b lazy
lies
Re: People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) by nurusystem(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
hope is not fulani hard men again....
Re: People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) by Blue3k(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
LARRYDKING:

Gun right that has not helped America.

We live better than you and safer then most countries on average. The crime is relegated in large part to poor sections of big cities. It's helped many people defend themselves from crimals. It even makes USA hard to invade since many citezens can shoot you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku' / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.