Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Benefits Of Scent Leaf (ocimum Gratissimum) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Scent Leaf (ocimum Gratissimum) (4427 Views)

Amazing Health Benefits Of Scent Leaves You Must Know / Health Benefits Of Scent Leaf 19 Brilliant Ideas To Steal / Benefits Of Scent Leaf (ocimum Gratissimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Scent Leaf (ocimum Gratissimum) by kubusify(f): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
Scent leaf which goes by the botanical name of ocimum gratissimum is a plant species mainly found in the tropics and used widely as spices. The unique aromatic taste of these leaves impart additional flavour (zest ) to the food prepared with it.

Scent leaves is known by different names in different parts of Nigeria. It is known as Ncho-anwu or Ahuji in Igbo; Efinrin in Yoruba, Aramogbo in Edo and Daidoya in Hausa.

Scent leaves has both nutritional and medicinal values. The Chemical composition of these leaves has physiological impart on the human body. Phytochemical analysis on both the fresh and dried leaves of the plant revealed the presence of terpenes, flavonoids, tannins, alkaloids, steroids, proteins, carbohydrate, fats and oils with the dried samples having higher concentrations. For more visit http://nutrifactsblog.com/blog/2016/11/13/benefits-of-scent-leaf-ocimum-gratissimum/

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Scent Leaf (ocimum Gratissimum) by Vision4God: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
I tk it a lot

(1) (Reply)

Healthy And Fastest Way To Loose Weight Useing Iaso Tea From USA / Natural Cure For Upset Stomach / Pls Help:i Have Used So Many Facial Cream, Yet My Face Remain Horrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.