Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Sound Of Trumpet In Jerusalem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sound Of Trumpet In Jerusalem (664 Views)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Trumpet In Heaven Stolen By A Nigerian – Prophet Bushiri / Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sound Of Trumpet In Jerusalem by samwayne154(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
on Wednesday I was watching a video on YouTube and I decided to check trending topics, so I found out there was this video of a very loud sound of trumpet in Jerusalem and the clouds formed a ring shape...I wonder if any one has seen this yet...you can search it on YouTube if you don't believe .....a sign of reminder of the coming of Jesus Christ ....repent!
Re: Sound Of Trumpet In Jerusalem by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
It's quite unsettling that you actually believe what you believe. It's one thing to believe that there is God and have faith in him to provide your needs, and use it as a proxy to give your life some sort of meaning, but it's another thing to actually believe that a time would come, probably in your life time, that a certain son of God would come to take good people to heaven.

Normally I would have just laughed at the sheer inanity of this thread, but now I think this is actually cause for serious concern. That mature adults with properly functioning brains, living in the 21st century; a century that provides the largest amount of knowledge and historical facts than any other century ever, and in easily accessible form, would actually believe with unwavering certainty this kind of thing, is deeply worrying.

1 Like

Re: Sound Of Trumpet In Jerusalem by felixomor: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
It's quite unsettling that you actually believe what you believe. It's one thing to believe that there is God and have faith in him to provide your needs, and use it as a proxy to give your life some sort of meaning, but it's another thing to actually believe that a time would come, probably in your life time, that a certain son of God would come to take good people to heaven.

Normally I would have just laughed at the sheer inanity of this thread, but now I think this is actually cause for serious concern. That mature adults with properly functioning brains, living in the 21st century; a century that provides the largest amount of knowledge and historical facts than any other century ever, and in easily accessible form, would actually believe with unwavering certainty this kind of thing, is deeply worrying.

Stop spewing thrash!

If u dont have explanation for the occurence, u should have just moved on.

Nobody forced you to comment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sound Of Trumpet In Jerusalem by samwayne154(m): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
I don't even understand the rubbish u said..... all I'm trying to say us give your life to Christ so you may not face destruction!!
Re: Sound Of Trumpet In Jerusalem by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
samwayne154:
I don't even understand the rubbish u said..... all I'm trying to say us give your life to Christ so you may not face destruction!!

I think this authenticates the fact that religion does deduct few digits from a person's IQ.
Re: Sound Of Trumpet In Jerusalem by otemanuduno: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

I think this authenticates the fact that religion does deduct few digits from a person's IQ.
If it is only IQ religion deducts it would have been better. It also deducts commonsense and replaces it with poor thinking faculty. Christianity should be tagged mumunity undecided
Re: Sound Of Trumpet In Jerusalem by samwayne154(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

. Bro, I pity you

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Africans Are Mentally Lazy And Physically Strong. / God Gave You Free Will To Choose? / 2017 Prophecies of Pastor E A Zack Of Get Rich or Die Trying Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.