Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony (20701 Views)

Photos From Helen Oritsejafor's Birthday Celebration / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by Valprof: 12:30am On Nov 14, 2016
Ceoflexygist:
Former President of the Christian Association of Nigeria and Senior Pastor of the Word of Life Bible Church Warri, Ayo Oritsejafor, turned a year older on Thursday November 10th. His wife, Helen Oritsejafor organized a birthday ceremony for him at their church in Warri today.

see photos Below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/13/photos-from-former-c-a-n-president-pastor-ayo-oritsejafors-birthday-ceremony/

religious thief
Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by WILLYBABS(m): 1:23am On Nov 14, 2016
Abduletudaye:
Why is red everywhere
Arobaga, I guess

If I say the daughter is good for sex, one person will complain...but that's the picture they are painting. Even God is angry with this shit the girl is tucked in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by lereinter(m): 3:22am On Nov 14, 2016
kayabd:
Christians wit deir indecent and revealing dressing... can u even imagine in a church wia dey call house of God and dey ll b shouting Christianity is d way....
me just thanking God wia I found myself

hope u didnt find yourself inside gutter

so only christian do indecent dressing

well better than terrorism
Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by Burgerlomo: 3:26am On Nov 14, 2016
HBD Sir
Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by webgenius234(m): 5:03am On Nov 14, 2016
wonders shall never end

meanwhile reduce your stress of going to the bank. find out your bank's ussd code
http://www.naijaict.com/2016/11/how-to-transfer-money-from-your-account.html#uds-search-results
Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by alaskido(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2016
chuose2:
[size=14pt]Sir as you celebrate your birthday,

remember the plight of Christians in Nigeria.

I gather that many pastors are only interested in their pocket, while the church members suffers.

Can you address the abduction of this Christian gal by the Emir of Kano?
[/size]

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/12/family-accuses-emir-of-katsina-of-abducting-forcefully-marrying-a-christian-minor/

[size=14pt]Your friend Adeboye is only interested in money.

Also speakout against Buhari & the Sultans plans to Islamtize Nigeria.[/size]
[/size]

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/25/lied-plans-make-islam-nigerias-official-religion-can-replies-sultan-sokoto/

[size=14pt]nevertheless happy birthday[/size]

If this is the case, we go leave the country for them to inherit alone grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by aalangel(f): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2016
grandstar:
What kind of dressing is this?

1st how can the man wear red shirt and red tie? Which kain color combination be this? Was it a village hunter that advised him?

Then how can the daughter put on something so revealing? She's young. What will she put on in 10 years time? Food for thought o!

Please, what exactly did she reveal?
Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by shotster50(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2016
Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by shotster50(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2016
Gangsters, shysters , wolves in gaudy suits
Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by babtuns76(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2016
Ceoflexygist:
Former President of the Christian Association of Nigeria and Senior Pastor of the Word of Life Bible Church Warri, Ayo Oritsejafor, turned a year older on Thursday November 10th. His wife, Helen Oritsejafor organized a birthday ceremony for him at their church in Warri today.

see photos Below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/13/photos-from-former-c-a-n-president-pastor-ayo-oritsejafors-birthday-ceremony/

BABA EKU IPALEMO SAARE OOO.!?

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by Ohikwuobanyi: 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hmmmm, people are been brainwashed
Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
Had GEJ remained on seat

He would have received a ship as birthday gift this tym around

GEJ ur people certainly miss u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) / How To Understand Mathew 10:34 / ‘Touch Not My Anointed’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.