Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? (1314 Views)

Why Are Young People In Nigeria Going Into Online Business? - See Reasons / Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? / Jewellery Business And Barbing Saloon, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Have been thinking lately about leaving white collar job and learning hair barbing. Its easy to learn,capital to start up not much and the return is quiet reasonable when in a good location. But suggestions from my friends seem to be other wise e.g it will chase men from me due to insecurity and all.

The funniest one said i might be harrassed coa of my body and all wink whcih i said i will wear apron.

Guys i need ur honest suggestions, no insults please. Whats your take on this?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by troy9090: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lol: what a man can ɗo a woman can ɗo better :/
Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by dingbang(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
Please I will love to barb my hair everytym in ur shop.

Dats to tell u how much I love ladies going into barbing. Please venture into it, u will be amazed how rich u will be

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by maryjan8(f): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nice one girl, go for it

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by elantraceey(f): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
My dear, whatever rocks your boat. Do not follow people words but follow what you know you can do and you're happy doing, True barbing could be a bit insecure for a lady but every business or job also has a level of insecurity, it just depends on your location.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by dragnet: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
It's fine, if you'll be barbing only female and children (as in pikins), but why not just own and manage the shop?
Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
dragnet:
It's fine, if you'll be barbing only female and children (as in pikins), but why not just own and manage the shop?

I Thought about that but dont wanna have those i employ ruin the investment by not getting a good return of money. Coupled with the fact that am a lady,it will be hard for a man to willingly comply to my biddings.

How many females are on low cut?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by dingbang(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yewandequeen:

I Thought about that but dont wanna have thoae i employ ruin the investment by not getting a good return or money. Coupled with the fact that am a lady,it will be hard for a man to willingly comply to my biddings.
I suggest u do it urself... don't even employ anyone.. u will find joy in it... u will have a lot of friends.. and connections.. please venture into it. Trust me. It will benefit u in ways u can never imagine

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
dingbang:
I suggest u do it urself... don't even employ anyone.. u will find joy in it... u will have a lot of friends.. and connections.. please venture into it. Trust me. It will benefit u in ways u can never imagine

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by dragnet: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yewandequeen:

I Thought about that but dont wanna have thoae i employ ruin the investment by not getting a good return or money. Coupled with the fact that am a lady,it will be hard for a man to willingly comply to my biddings.

How many females are on low cut?

Your best bet is to get someone you can have on a leash, possibly younger and with family ties.
as for how many females are on low cut?, I made that statement to tell you it's not really a good option for a female.
Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by dingbang(m): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Thank you
u welcome cool
Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
dragnet:

[Your best bet is to get someone you can have on a leash, possibly younger and with family ties.
as for how many females are on low cut?, I made that statement to tell you it's not really a good option for a female.

Getting that trustworthy person is my exact problem.

Thinking of running it myself for a while before i get that loyal to take over.
Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by shidof(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
Why not , if u're good in it but u'll still need the support of a guy for some reasons.
Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
It's a nice one my recent haircut was done by a lady and it was cool
Yewandequeen:
Have been thinking lately about leaving white collar job and learning hair barbing. Its easy to learn,capital to start up not much and the return is quiet reasonable when in a good location. But suggestions from my friends seem to be other wise e.g it will chase men from me due to insecurity and all.

The funniest one said i might be harrassed coa of my body and all wink whcih i said i will wear apron.

Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by Adesiji77: 3:28am On Nov 19, 2016
@Yewandequeen: Not a bad idea, especially if you can get a good location, but have you thought of adding hair-dressing to it and then set up a unisex saloon?

As to "insecurity", my take is on that is this: it is difficult to change the mindset of an insecure man. So, you have to make a choice of between your goal and the "insecured" one angry

On harassment, I think it's all about how you present yourself. If you dignify yourself and avoid sending wrong signals, it would be hard for anyone to "harass" you.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by LoveJesus87(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:

lol. Omo if u eventually decide to go into barbing just call me. Na u go be my personal barber for life. grin grin
Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
LoveJesus87:
lol. Omo if u eventually decide to go into barbing just call me. Na u go be my personal barber for life. grin grin

Asewo sighted
Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by LoveJesus87(m): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Asewo sighted
Pls ko le to bayii naw sad just like you, mean no harm, not an asewo. Am a born again christian not just any irresponsible person dear. Just like you dats it sad
Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
LoveJesus87:
Pls ko le to bayii naw sad just like you, mean no harm, not an asewo. Am a born again christian not just any irresponsible person dear. Just like you dats it sad

Wait

Do U mean you like me or U mean Ure not Asewo just like me? Please clarify before I take action.
Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by LoveJesus87(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Wait

Do U mean you like me or U mean Ure not Asewo just like me? Please clarify before I take action.
I mean I just like you! How would I EVER say dat for christ sake Dats not possible. From d look of you, you are probably d most gorgeous and decent looking lady have ever met. As a responsible, serious minded single young man, a decent responsible lady like yourself is priceless.
Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by Yewandequeen(f): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
LoveJesus87:
I mean I just like you! How would I EVER say dat for christ sake Dats not possible. From d look of you, you are probably d most gorgeous and decent looking lady have ever met. As a responsible, serious minded single young man, a decent responsible lady like yourself is priceless.

Apologies for the misconception.

Thank you#blushing

Was about to click on the report button to get you banned.
Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by LoveJesus87(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Apologies for the misconception.

Thank you#blushing

Was about to click on the report button to get you banned.
Ah please o. Ban ke grin pls can u do me a favor pls embarassed embarassed embarassed I would be soooooo grateful. Could u pls be kind enough to reply my mail pls embarassed
Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by zeezeegal(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Is Gud To Wash Ur Mouth Every Morning In Order Nt To Say Smelly Things.....Op, I Also Have That In Mind But Thinkin Of Wat Ppl May Say. I Lyk Barbin And I Wish To Go For It

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by kolnel: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Maybe pictures can help
To help make adequate judgment

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by CallofDuty(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
hello @ Yawandequeen ..u can send me ur what'sapp number let's chat..
Re: What's Your Take On A Lady Going Into Barbing? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
CallofDuty:
hello @ Yawandequeen ..u can send me ur what'sapp number let's chat..
Please send me PM, I do not want to leave my number here for obvious reason.

(1) (Reply)

Long Range Taser Available With Pix / Pure Water Distributor / Local Rice For Sale, Affordable Price N500...make Money Supplying It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.