Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Is It Possible ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is It Possible ? (455 Views)

Is It Possible To Marry A Mwalo (schwa* Babe As A Xtian? / Is It Possible To Love Someone Just 2 Days After Chatting? / Is It Possible To Come Across,honest Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is It Possible ? by bignero: 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2009
HI, please your advice, comments, yabs, cticisms etc will be higly apprecaited.

b4 i ever saw this girl( my neigbour) i had always prayed to God to give me a ghana girl(for personal reasons) when its time get married.
lo and behold on a certain day, just when i was leaving my house , gbem!!!! i saw this very beautiful girl and i was starring like a MUMU,(she arrested my attention) though she was with her mother and sis, i just kept on looking , ,

cut the story short, i later found out that she was a ghanian,by this time , she had travelled to ghana. right now we just talk on fone and she has an idea how i feel about her.

now my quesion is , do you think shes an answer to my prayer?

and if she is can i learn a lot about her attitude, through our chats on fone?
if not hw best can i get to know her( attitude wise) ladies and gentsĀ  your comments will be higly appreciated.

lastly has any one ever dated on line, fone etc and has gone to get married to the their dates? advice needed thanks
Re: Is It Possible ? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2009
What a coincidence
Re: Is It Possible ? by bignero: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2009
toba:

What a coincidence

undecided undecided , do you think shes an answer to my prayer? undecided
Re: Is It Possible ? by iice(f): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2009

(1)

Need A Graduate Working Lady For Marriage / Need True Love,i Matchmake -proven N Tested / Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.