Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Check Out A Quick Timeline Of All The Saga At Quilox Nightclub In The Past 2 Yea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out A Quick Timeline Of All The Saga At Quilox Nightclub In The Past 2 Yea (2017 Views)

"I Made 'ye' At Quilox Nightclub" - Burna Boy / Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) / Exclusive Videos From Quilox Nightclub Boss, Shina Peller's 41st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out A Quick Timeline Of All The Saga At Quilox Nightclub In The Past 2 Yea by Naijahotloaded(m): 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
At the moment, Quilox is the biggest and arguably most popular nightclub and favorite celebrity spot in Lagos but it’s not been rosy since the club launched in 2013.

In the last three years, the club has had its fair share of controversies, fights and media attention.

On December 20, 2014, during the first year anniversary celebration of the nightclub, fire razed the left section of the building and the bush bar, and party goers in the club who were busy having fun had to be immediately evacuated.

Then on Sunday, March 1, 2015, Nigerians woke up to M.I Abaga’s angry Twitter rant directed at Quilox. The rapper claimed that the club disrespected him and his brand, and he even went as far as calling for the sack of the manager on duty that night.

Quilox was also the location where the infamous fight between pop stars, Wizkid and Dammy Krane went down in January 2016.

And we can’t forget how Twitter went bonkers in 2015 when Lagos Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode was reportedly a VIP guest at the prestigious nightclub.

Now, the club is in the news again following a fight between Oritsefemi and bouncers at the night club on Friday, November 11, 2016.

Source: http://naijahotloaded.com/2016/11/13/check-out-a-quick-timeline-of-all-the-saga-at-quilox-nightclub-in-the-past-2-years/

Re: Check Out A Quick Timeline Of All The Saga At Quilox Nightclub In The Past 2 Yea by enoch273: 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
As hard as the economy some people still ball on a daily. May God change every negative situation in our life
Re: Check Out A Quick Timeline Of All The Saga At Quilox Nightclub In The Past 2 Yea by olatunjithomas(m): 12:06am On Nov 14, 2016
Quilox and controversy ehmm

ask those who have hitherto witnessed it.

modified::: it is when you have money that you make trouble.
but if you ain't an obese financially, you will dance to the tune of low-key in jejelaye beer parlour.........

I talk my own.....
Re: Check Out A Quick Timeline Of All The Saga At Quilox Nightclub In The Past 2 Yea by larabae13(f): 12:08am On Nov 14, 2016
olatunjithomas:
u neva sleep ni?
Re: Check Out A Quick Timeline Of All The Saga At Quilox Nightclub In The Past 2 Yea by olatunjithomas(m): 12:11am On Nov 14, 2016
larabae13:
u neva sleep ni?
I honestly don't know why I'm still behind a keyboard now ...
maybe I have slept too much during the day.
Re: Check Out A Quick Timeline Of All The Saga At Quilox Nightclub In The Past 2 Yea by larabae13(f): 12:18am On Nov 14, 2016
olatunjithomas:

I honestly don't know why I'm still behind a keyboard now ...

maybe I have slept too much during the day.
better go nd force that sleep cos u've got work to go to later in the day undecided
Re: Check Out A Quick Timeline Of All The Saga At Quilox Nightclub In The Past 2 Yea by Caseless: 12:51am On Nov 14, 2016
Who cares?

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Fake Housemate, Ese Shows Off Her Hot Assets…(photo) / Hidden Truth About This Stature / Actress Moesha Boduong Want Us To See Her Hip Tattoos VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.