Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo (33225 Views)

Victor Umeh Weeps After Seeing Corpse Of His Cousin's Wife During Burial. PICS / Senator Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks / Wike Plans To Sponsor Protests Against President Buhari's Visit To Ogoni - Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
Well i never support this, But am not sure they can stop this cos it's part of Yoruba culture.
Re: Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo by nwasinachi(f): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
wissed:
lols igbo bitches and dogs how far
fine, afonja chimpanzee
Re: Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo by Geeoriginal: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
That is no Yoruba tribal mark. All Yoruba tribal marks have name from "pele" to "gombo" but none look like the one in this thread. Let someone tell me the name of this one. I guess it is actually from Middle belt or part of the North.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
I no just know why all these ba.st.ar.d yeebos full nairaland like ants. No b bcus of these chip.munks with pomo head seun establish nairaland o. Dem don hijack am. After dem go de claim say dem get brain. See dem,,,,.... Just look at them. Dem don abandon their biafra.ud campaign for afonja obsession,,,, confused mag.gots. See as dem carry our matter for head like pure water, they hawk am inside hot sun. Wetin concern una wit our culture? If we like make we use tribal mark do tattoo, why e de pain una? We yorubas are not ba.st.ar.ds, we can trace our ancestry with our cultures and traditions, our tribal marks are unique and identifies us anywhere we find ourselves. Unlike u prolific vaga.bonds scattered across the surface of the earth. Dino just want do publicity stunt, bcus no be him father establish our cultures and traditions. Tradition can be modified, but must be respected.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 15, 2016
nwasinachi:
fine, afonja chimpanzee
thanks
Re: Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo by ebby9z(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2016
id911:

shut up! You afonjas are the problem of the south so any available means to pay you guys back in your own coin is welcome. Backstabbers!

Never wanted to comment on this thread bt you made it possible

You never wanted to comment but tribalism took the better of you and overode the natural mechanism God placed in your brain in case thinking goes awry. Issokay
Re: Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo by apanproperties: 11:35am On Nov 16, 2016
thesicilian:

It is completely harmless if done within reason. This one went overboard thus the outcry against it

I can't believe this came from a human being... You mean inflicting this kinda pains on an innocent baby is not harmless? Apart from the physical pains have you considered the emotional pains the child has to pass through for looking like my village masquerade with those marks? You gotta be kidding me.
Re: Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo by thesicilian: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2016
apanproperties:

I can't believe this came from a human being... You mean inflicting this kinda pains on an innocent baby is not harmless? Apart from the physical pains have you considered the emotional pains the child has to pass through for looking like my village masquerade with those marks? You gotta be kidding me.
You obviously have a problem with comprehension.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) / IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / 2 Governors On Security Watch-list

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.