Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers (19531 Views)

Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Ondo Skye Bank Robbery: Blind Man, Security, Police Sergeant Killed (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by lordkit2: 4:20am On Nov 14, 2016
Sergeant Felix Igbasan was killed during a fierce gun battle with deadly armed robbers in Abuja on Sunday November 13.

Sergeant Felix Igbasan died at about 4:00am after sustained multiple wounds during the gun battle.

Late Sgt Felix is described as one of the bravest and most Reliable Personnel of the IGP Intelligence Response Team (IRT).

The police arrested 8 of the armed robbers and recovered 4 AK47 Rifles.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/14/photo-police-sergeant-killed-during-shootout-with-armed-robbers-in-abuja/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by Flexherbal(m): 4:26am On Nov 14, 2016
May his soul rest in peace !

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by AfroMighty(m): 4:35am On Nov 14, 2016
RIP
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by Olu317(m): 4:51am On Nov 14, 2016
Rest in peace Felix Igbasan. I only hope Nigeria's police will adequately pay the bereaved family the deceased's entitlement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 14, 2016
I don't understand this nonsense I swear. Armed rubbers killed one of your colleagues in an operation , you are now arresting them! Did you run out of bullet? Even if you want to get information from them, why not minus 7 and leave only one? Tomorrow now, their Oga will go and bail them after seeing your Oga at the top. Last time it was a brave soldier, today a brave police, I hope all these nonsense is not happening from within?
REST IN PEACE SIR.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by HtwoOw: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2016
Policing is not always about reprisal attacks or vengeance but it is allowed if you can't do it in public
nature2abdul:
I don't understand this nonsense I swear. Armed rubbers killed one of your colleagues in an operation , you are now arresting them! Did you run out of bullet? Even if you want to get information from them, why not minus 7 and leave only one? Tomorrow now, their Oga will go and bail them after seeing your Oga at the top. Last time it was a brave soldier, today a brave police, I hope all these nonsense is not happening from within?
REST IN PEACE SIR.

4 Likes

Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by larrysiku20(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2016
It seems his the same person that captured the notorious armed robber godogodo
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by Yomi6(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2016
RIP man.
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2016
RIP
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2016
na wa o...RIP to him
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by Bgorgeous: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2016
Rest in peace dear
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by eleko1: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2016
sad it is only wen they died dem dey tagged them bravest, hardworking officer undecided sad .They won't remember the family he left behind.Somebody,go soon loot his entitlement.

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2016
Why am I not feeling pity?? Is it because it is the death of a Nigerian policeman who had probably directly or indirectly caused a lot of innocent family grief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by KingAfo(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2016
Are we sure police arrested any of them? Pictures or we won't believe...God be with his family embarassed

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by maxwell767(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2016
Nairaland Forum what happened....

Seems like it was having technical problems this morning.....

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by fhelihx(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2016
Rip
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by FuckYouMods: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2016
Read only mode
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by dayleke: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2016
RIP Sarge...
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by trumpclinton247: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2016
after our senators stole money legally and arm robbery illegal.... police dying protecting them...God save us
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by farightvent: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2016
Galant officer!!! I salute... Rest in Peace in the Bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by brandchambers: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2016
nature2abdul:
REST IN PEACE SIR.

Give it to the Nigerian Police, once you killed one of them, you are deemed to have crossed the line - you are already a goner (in capital letters). I can bet it that all the 7 captured Armed robbers will definitely pay for the life of the deceased sergeant with their own worthless lives. No controversy.

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by jonaquincy: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2016
Rest on, person papa
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by Originalsly: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2016
Hmmm..... eight robbers?... that's a gang. How can the Sargeant be killed in a fierce shootout and 8 robbers arrested? Something is wrong with this picture. Looks like a set up and Sargeant killed by his own men.
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by RillJ(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2016
Rest in Peace Serg. This is what every officer lives with till he/she is out of the system. May God protect the living.
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by austinbrown: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2016
Why arresting them when they killed Ur man? Kai Nigerian police sha
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by PrinceChurchi10(m): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by Thisis2raw(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2016
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by Shiru84: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2016
eleko1:
sad it is only wen they died dem dey tagged them bravest, hardworking officer undecided sad .They won't remember the family he left behind.Somebody,go soon loot his entitlement.
that is how has been since time memorial,when dey are alive you may even know there name, traditionally that's how HEROES are being treated by the society.
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by tripoli007(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2016
I just pity your family ... Cos you die an waste,if they live in a barrack ,they will be kicked it out in less than 1month and it might take 2-3yrs before they will get all the neccesary benefits ..
Why u go join police without better " African insurance " ?
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by nely(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2016
Re: Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers by Shiru84: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2016
eleko1:
that is how it has been since time memorial,when dey are alive you may not even know there name, traditionally that's how HEROES are being treated by the society.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Osun, Kill One / DSS To Start Using Weapons Produced By Personnel – Bichi / Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.