Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,858 members, 7,866,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

$175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account (16967 Views)

31 Suspects Put $11.4m In Patience Jonathan's Account (Photo) / Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel / $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by sunkoye: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2016
i dont need u to feed me with this.....arrest her already!
Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by dallyemmy: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2016
This money you are sharing...there is God ooo!

1 Like

Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by Zenlife: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2016
Ole!
Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by dechriscool(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2016
Ok
Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by tete7000(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2016
All these stories are getting stale. The case is sensitive, yet the next thing is for it to hit the press. Can't they discreetly go about investigation without giving up the clues? Sensitive indeed.
Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2016
Keneking:
Monies that would have built decent affordable schools in the region.

My broda Na soo. And the jobless youths are fighting a senseless war. While some are here defending the woman and husband blindly.

175 million dollars in today's NAIRA is not a small amount.

3 Likes

Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by OsuOjukwu: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2016
no wonder she is barren
I give up on the black race

1 Like

Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Choi!

Funny thing is you may be quoting a 13 year old kid. Nairaland is full of them these days. undecided

Honestly u won't be surprised that most tribalist on politics section are jambites or teenagers. The advent of cheap phones and data make the display of their idiocy easier for the world to see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by 4nobody4every1: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2016
Keneking:
Monies that would have built decent affordable schools in the region.
That is why we should all rise up with one voice, flog and stone all these criminals both in the APC/PDP that have stolen our common wealth, milked the golden cow called Nigeria and kept Nigerians poor, where is my cane to flog criminal Patience Jonathan and all her allies & supporters .......175 million Dollars x 450 = 7, 875,000, 000 Million Naira angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by Izonpikin: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2016
oya make them arrest her na...isnt all this advertisement enough

arrest her and let us move on to the next... angry angry angry angry
Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by kinibigdeal(m): 8:47am On Nov 14, 2016
We keep finding money on PEJ account on social media, but in the real world, Lai Mohammed found nothing
Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by ybalogs(m): 8:47am On Nov 14, 2016
She should be declared as the richest black woman already jooor.That's some good news abi ki ke feel?

1 Like

Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by MrImole: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2016
EFCC is losing it seriously.
Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by ivandragon: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2016
so this is the distraction for the EMPTY $29.9b loan request?
http://punchng.com/29-9bn-loan-buharis-aides-incompetent-says-senate/
this regime is so predictable on some matters.
invite the woman for questioning & do the needful...
a president that can't spell his name properly.
Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by caesaraba(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2016
Towncrier007:
But wait o, anybody that supports mama piss on this is stupidly foolish, and should be termed as Enemy of Progress to Our dear nation

How can you call an entire region foolish? That's harsh na.

1 Like

Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by wellmax(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2016
Shame of a nation
Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by pfadom: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2016
I have never seen a heartless corrupt woman as this? I'm from Sagbama in Bayelsa State. We all knew how we all started, yet they could not bring development for the common Niger Deltan, but all for themselves. The huge sum of money, 5 star hotels, etc.

Please don't blame PMB for our problems. God will judge Madam Patience. Goodluck wasn't this heartless and selfish in 1999, it just a shame on the Ijaw Nation. We had better reflect on our ways.

2 Likes

Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by femarse: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Story story story!!! If the Buhari or his EFCC is not courageous enough to arrest PEJ and put her on tria then for Godsake they should stop feeding us with all these telemundo stories through the media!! Its getting stale
if u are a police man and investigation is ongoing about money laundering I guess u just go ahead and arrest people mention in the case right? if everybody is acting the way you think the earth would have stop spinning
I don't know if some people has brain in there head
Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by HtwoOw: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2016
Aburi001:
Oooooooh but why the DSS, EFCC etc no leave this woman alone sef?

Arrest her, no!

Prosecute her, no!

Make una let her be before she goes die of heart attack like Alaiyemesia biko grin

Dia is God ooooo

If they put her on trial for $15M and $25M how will they find this $175M

1 Like

Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by drss2(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2016
ah more high grade opium for zombies.
Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by Lordsocrates: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2016
its very shamefull, dat the south south gets to be mistakenly addressed as Biafra. Just srr how very very shameless these children of hate are.
always rushing to defend thieves no matter the region... They defended Dokpesi,metuh Obanikoro(n dis guys r returning what they stole)
they defended Saraki, Dasuki, the corrupt Judges etc.

is it that the east has no inkling of shame left ?, how will Biafra be organized n ran ?....
God punish anyone, wey go say Akwa Ibom belong to una corrupt dream..
#spits

3 Likes

Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by ghocol9(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2016
Jesus! shocked shocked shocked
thieves! thieves!!
Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Honestly u won't be surprised that most tribalist on politics section are jambites or teenagers. The advent of cheap phones and data make the display of their idiocy easier for the world to see

grin grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by GOFRONT(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2016
That's why there is Recession in hunger in da land

1 Like

Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2016
Until we start facing the truth and stop supporting misconducts because "he is my broda or my sister" Nigeria won't move forward.

Some ppl in a caucus are destroying your future and that of your unborn children and because of tribal sentiment, you close your eyes to the truth and support them. And you ld want to ask where is the effect of education on some ppl.

I smh.

1 Like

Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by neowelsh(m): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2016
you guys are pathetic to comment over issues like this, the EFCC, DSS or whatever you call them, should stop disturbing us all, with this good for nothing stories with no concrete evidence. why can't they shut their mouth, do their investigations and take her/whoever is involve to court instead of all this unnecessary claims, thereby making us fight each others on social media. I feel pity for you, if you take it upon yourself, insulting one another. note: the EFCC, DSS and PEJ are out there going about their business laughing at you while you are here having a heart attack over nothing. sad
Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by Tman104(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2016
Eleyi o gidi gan o
Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by Xtopher123(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2016
neowelsh:
you guys are pathetic to comment over issues like this, the EFCC, DSS or whatever you call them, should stop disturbing us all, with this good for nothing stories with no concrete evidence. why can't they shut their mouth, do their investigations and take her/whoever is involve to court instead of all this unnecessary claims, thereby making us fight each others on social media. I feel pity for you, if you take it upon yourself, insulting one another. note: the EFCC, DSS and PEJ are out there going about their business laughing at you while you are here having a heart attack over nothing. sad

The Most sensible comment on this thread..

We are tired of Media trials and Propagandas.. Make your investigations and come out with undeniable evidence then Prosecute and send to jail..

As it stands now i dont even know who's right or wrong..
Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by EHMIR(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2016
I wish the constitution could just be suspnded for a month,so that criminals could be executed with anti-aircratf guns
Re: $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account by amc: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2016
Aburi001:
Oooooooh but why the DSS, EFCC etc no leave this woman alone sef?

Arrest her, no!

Prosecute her, no!

Make una let her be before she goes die of heart attack like Alaiyemesia biko grin

Dia is God ooooo

Expose her, humiliate her and bankrupt her - Yes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youth Party (YP): INEC Registers New Political Party / Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum / Flash! All The Pdp Governors Aides And Senators In Gombe Decamped To Apc Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.