Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Check Your Toothpaste, What Does The Stripe Colour At The Bottom Say - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Check Your Toothpaste, What Does The Stripe Colour At The Bottom Say (500 Views)

Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area / What Purpose Does The Belly Button Serve? / Ladies Check Your Bra Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Your Toothpaste, What Does The Stripe Colour At The Bottom Say by oswaggiee(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2016

We more or less do not bother about it, we are more concerned about getting our teeth cleaned rather than the paste we use.

Did you know that at the bottom of your toothpaste there's a colour bar? please the next time you walk into a departmental store or supermarket to get your favorite toothpaste pay close attention. Not only are these just colour bars they also have meaning that

affect our dentals, believe it or not its the real deal.

Let me let you in on the original meaning of the color bar! Try to choose green
and blue, trust me I'm right on this one ask your dentist for double confirmation.

Without further ado let me introduce you to the four colour bars and their meaning:

Reaaad the full gist http://kleeqers.com/health/articles/health/check-your-toothpaste-what-does-the-stripe-colour-at-the-bottom-say#kmt-1393
Re: Check Your Toothpaste, What Does The Stripe Colour At The Bottom Say by oglalasioux(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2016
It has absolutely nothing to do with the contents. The colours are used by manufacturers solely for pack identification purposes.

(1) (Reply)

The Plight Of Maryam Sadiq / Men's Health. Important Medical Tests Needed (for Various Age Groups). / Don't Just Eat Anything, Eat Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.