Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Help!! Arts And Science Result Combination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!! Arts And Science Result Combination (712 Views)

Oau 2017 Cutoff Mark For Faculty Of Law, Pharmacy And Science / Subject Combination For Business Admin / Study In Nigeria; List Of Courses And Their Subjects Combination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Arts And Science Result Combination by Titheman(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2016
hi guys, I need assistance from scholars and ex jambites in the house. When I was in school my dad always wanted me to be an architect he made sure I attended a technical school. but deep down I never wanted anything to do with science I was inactive in class, failed chemistry like every term. I wrote waec and failed some subjects including Maths, then I decided to switch to arts with consulting with my dad, although I never attended arts class I prepared and sat for Nov/Dec waec I did okay but got English D6. Now my issue is combining a science result with an arts result, and the impact that would have on my admission chances.
Re: Help!! Arts And Science Result Combination by HIRAETH: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
I guess you wanted to write d7,can you list the science and art subject u wrote and what you got in each

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With Seminar Topics ( Microbiology To Be Precise) / JAMB Postpones 2017 Mock Exams Till Further Notice_pix / Primary School Enrollment Statistics In Nigeria Pre Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.