Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Shocking! : I Only Love Having S*x With Animals_ 39-year Old Lady Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking! : I Only Love Having S*x With Animals_ 39-year Old Lady Reveals (1341 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos / 39-Year-Old Zimbabwean Lady Pays Hitmen $100 To Kill Her Lover (Photos) / 'I Only Scam Whites' - Scammer Lets Go Of His Victim Because He's A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! : I Only Love Having S*x With Animals_ 39-year Old Lady Reveals by Cooldream(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2016
A 39-year-old woman, Kimberly Coggin, has reportedly confessed to deriving pleasure only from having se x with animals. Screen shots from a video clip of Coggin in a se xual act with a dog had gone viral online and she was arrested by Calhoun County police officers in the United States, US, mirror.co.uk is reporting. Coggin confessed to having s ex with more than one animal after police investigated the photos which people in her home of Calhoun County in Alabama shared on the social media. A Criminal Investigator, Sheriff Greg Pollan, confirmed Coggin was arrested. He said despite her guilty plea, Coggin will not be jailed. Pollan said while the police are now investigating how the shocking image surfaced online, the accused was ordered to register as a s ex offender and received a 10-year suspended sentence with five years probation.

url = [ http://www.henryaniagorsblog.com/2016/11/shocking-i-only-love-having-sx-with.html ]

Re: Shocking! : I Only Love Having S*x With Animals_ 39-year Old Lady Reveals by kenrish2(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
a beast in human flesh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

d monkey has paid my money oloshi guy / Kidnappers Striped And Beaten In Lagos (pics) / Why I Bought 3 Human Hearts For N10,000 - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.