Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Soyinka Blasts Nigerians Asking Him To Tear His Green Card With Very Big Grammar - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Soyinka Blasts Nigerians Asking Him To Tear His Green Card With Very Big Grammar (545 Views)

Finally; Wole Soyinka Confirms He Destroyed His Green Card. / Video Of Wole So Yinka Saying He Will Tear His U.S Green Card If Trump Wins / US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka Blasts Nigerians Asking Him To Tear His Green Card With Very Big Grammar by Davegates: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2016
Soyinka Blasts Nigerians Asking Him to Tear His Green Card With Grammar - Hear From The Prof Himself!!

Please do not continue without a dictionary, encyclopedia or google by your side. GQ234 is not liable for any headache, toothache or such other damages caused from trying trying to read the article below.

Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka, has released a statement blasting “ignorant” Nigerians calling on him to tear his green card as he had earlier promised to do if Donald Trump emerged winner of the US Presidential election. Read the statement below…

“Let me end with a Red Card to those noisome creatures, the nattering nit-wits of Internet: maybe Trumpland is not as despicable as the Naijaland you impose on our reality from your secure cesspits of anonymity. Go back to school. Your problem is ignorance, ignorance of whatever subject you so readily comment upon.

Learn to study your subject before opening up on issues beyond your grasp. Sometimes you make one feel like swapping one green for another, out of embarassment for occupying the same national space as you. But don’t get nervous, or start jumping for joy too soon – the Nigerian passport is just as tough to rip, physically, as is the Green Card, so I’ll stay put in my private Green Belt – the one I have named the Autonomous Republic of Ijegba. I negotiate my relations with both peoples and nations from its internal protocols – yes, that is indeed arrogance for you, but an arrogance of several decades’ principled growth. I carry that patch of green with me, everywhere, in a secure, invisible, and inaccessible pouch! It is that warehouse of ingrained sensibilities that engendered my decision”.

Read the full bulky statement with your dictionary Here ==>> http://www.naijalads.com.ng/2016/11/soyinka-blasts-nigerians-asking-him-to.html

Re: Soyinka Blasts Nigerians Asking Him To Tear His Green Card With Very Big Grammar by Emmieakon1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Wu he help? Wu send am 2 make such a promise

(1) (Reply)

. / 17 Short Inspirational E-books By Mrs Ife Odum / Ladies, Pull Up A Chair…(do We Really Need To Be Feminists?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.