Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' (36825 Views)

Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian / Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by Newbiee: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by Sasuwa(f): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
mhm, shekau, you think say nuclear bomb is same as rpg
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by GJames(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
R.I.P(ieces) Shekau
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by kinzo1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
first time on front page.I say goodies to all my homies in Owhelogbo Isoko north LGA in Delta state.Boko haram,be ready for ur crunching defeat
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
OK so after using the platform to install their puppet. They now want to use it to make US ungovernable for Trump.

Useless government

Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by Ijaya123: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
OfoIgbo:
Bokoharam should realise that both them and their chief sponsor, Mumu-hammadu Bubu-hari will not be able to pull a fast one, with these silly press releases meant to garner western support for Buhari.

We know Buhari and Bokoharam and working hand in hand, and it is just an attempt for Trump to start considering Buhari an ally.

From your post, it is obvious you share similar characteristic with the Starfish.
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by SABA2002(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boko haram self funny........ Na now them realise say trump na America president elect cheesy cheesy

Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by friedcorn: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:
Buhari Buhari!!! Tinubu Tinubu!!! Call your boys to order angry
small gel, how r u
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by Samuel5000(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Just Laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
friedcorn:
small gel, how r u

change your siggy already undecided
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by Ajusshi: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
richidinho:
Waris wrong with this one?

Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by Johnsown1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
My MB is too precious to be wasted on this boko of a thing cos they knows nothing,
If is not for the sabotage and execution fail plan of the army, boko haram would have been history.
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by WomanOfRace(f): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
OsuOjukwu:
I had a dream shekau captured Anambra and kidnapped another set of sumptuous igbo girls
I have been sad since then angry

The thunder wey go fire this your dream,na the first of its Kind.

Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by richidinho(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ajusshi:
Waris wrong with this one?
sharraaaaaap
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by SEEDORF441(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
As buhari is the problem of north likewise shekau is the problem of north. (north is the problem of north)
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by OsuOjukwu: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
WomanOfRace:

The thunder wey go fire this your dream,na the first of its Kind.

did you read the news atal?
he means war
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by Felixtuta(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Oya na make we see, anybody wey run em mama...... grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by Charly68: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Boko Haram will soon know that with Trump there is no civility in warfare .
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by friedcorn: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:

change your siggy already undecided
i will dear....please suggest one for me. Maybe berlynn my darling will be nice
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by jumpandpas(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ajusshi:
With the recent $21 million compensation for Chibok role, kudi plenty for new ammunitions.

It is $50 missing.
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
friedcorn:
i will dear....please suggest one for me. Maybe berly.nn my darling will be nice

lol grin
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by friedcorn: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:

lol grin
done...check it awt.
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by Fabulousa3: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
Call or whatsapp me for your Paper shredders, Beta tools and CCTV smart cameras that you can use your phone to view from any part of the world.

Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
friedcorn:
done...check it awt.

make sure you don't visit 'Romance section' if not the kids will say you are asslicking
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
All na Mouth
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by osusuallstars: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Taaa BOKO HARAM, your power ends at the outskirts of maiduguri, you know where america embassy dey not to talk of USA.COMMON continue to kill ya people over there. next
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by juniior(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Trash, their afraid ooo, who do dy think der deceivingdeceiving. IMBECILES angry
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by friedcorn: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:

make sure you don't visit 'Romance section' if not the kids will say you are asslicking
thrust me. I wont.

But does that mean guys cant appreciate a beautiful lady and own her in nairaland again?
Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
QuietHammer:

This beats me. How do you do it? How do you manage to convince yourself that you are making sense? undecided

I am beginning to learn something in NL, read stewpid posts and pass, else these small small guys will start insulting. How could a person responsible and reasonable type such trash. I just pity Naijas future

Re: Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' by oluwadeeboi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
Make e no be like say dem no talk.. Ur end is very near

"Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum / Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) / Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures)