Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

How These Prettiest Smiles Won The New Phantom 6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How These Prettiest Smiles Won The New Phantom 6 (1095 Views)

TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 / Tecno Unveiled New Phantom Smartphone Yesterday In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How These Prettiest Smiles Won The New Phantom 6 by Orator2383: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
The winning prettiest smiles have been announced

After 6 days of keenly contested activity which took place on Facebook, winners of the #tecnoprettiestsmile have finally been announced.
The activity was announced by Africa No.1 Mobile brand; TECNO was about showcasing beautiful smiles among participants. Because it’s believed that when you smile it boosts confidence and it’s a sign of happiness and joy.

Before the start of the activity, it was clearly stated that the participant with the highest number of LEGITIMATE likes will win the new TECNO Phantom 6, while the collaborating TECNO salesperson will also smile home with the new Phantom 6 smartphone.

Sifon Jackson and TECNO’s Smart Ambassador emerged the overall winners of the contest and they were gifted the new Phantom 6 each while the 1st, 2nd and 3rd runners-up win for themselves a Smile 4G modem each.

Re: How These Prettiest Smiles Won The New Phantom 6 by scarycuteface(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
That's nice. Shows Tecno is willing to give back to the society.
Re: How These Prettiest Smiles Won The New Phantom 6 by shiftback: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
But how come it's only the Tecno ambassador that was smiling?
Anyways congrats to them.
Re: How These Prettiest Smiles Won The New Phantom 6 by FrozeBABE: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2016
Dats really nice. Maybe they smiled better than I did.
Re: How These Prettiest Smiles Won The New Phantom 6 by shiftback: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2016
FrozeBABE:
Dats really nice. Maybe they smiled better than I did.
Not necessarily. Every smile is pretty.
Theirs just got more likes than yours. probably they have more friends on Facebook than you do.
Re: How These Prettiest Smiles Won The New Phantom 6 by Abdstrakt(m): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Chai.
2 new phantom 6 owners. Tecno is just going about dashing Everyone phone.
Let's see what the next competition will be.

1 Like

Re: How These Prettiest Smiles Won The New Phantom 6 by Abdstrakt(m): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2016
scarycuteface:
That's nice. Shows Tecno is willing to give back to the society.
They've been giving out to fans for a while now.

1 Like

Re: How These Prettiest Smiles Won The New Phantom 6 by Techm8: 9:07am On Nov 16, 2016
Congrats to the winners. Better luck next time to the other participants.
Re: How These Prettiest Smiles Won The New Phantom 6 by Caseless: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2016
Ahcanor smile sake of say I wan win phantom.
Re: How These Prettiest Smiles Won The New Phantom 6 by ritababe(f): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2016
cool
Re: How These Prettiest Smiles Won The New Phantom 6 by FrozeBABE: 8:28am On Nov 17, 2016
shiftback:

Not necessarily. Every smile is pretty.
Theirs just got more likes than yours. probably they have more friends on Facebook than you do.
OKies I get.. Probably
Re: How These Prettiest Smiles Won The New Phantom 6 by FrozeBABE: 8:28am On Nov 17, 2016
Techm8:
Congrats to the winners. Better luck next time to the other participants.
I hope the next time would still be this year
Re: How These Prettiest Smiles Won The New Phantom 6 by shiftback: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2016
FrozeBABE:

I hope the next time would still be this year
I believe so.
They can t just let December pass without a give away contest.
I can imagine an Instagram competition with this hashtag #TheBestChristmasCarolRendition
Sing a Christmas Carol in 20 seconds and u stand a chance to Win a phantom 6+.
The entry with the most likes wins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How These Prettiest Smiles Won The New Phantom 6 by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2016
Two new proud owners of the phantom 6 just because they smiled. Congrats to them.
Re: How These Prettiest Smiles Won The New Phantom 6 by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 25, 2016
Yee!! I missed!! Where was I when this competition ran?
Re: How These Prettiest Smiles Won The New Phantom 6 by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2016
Father Christmas came early for these ones. Congrats

Orator2383:
The winning prettiest smiles have been announced

After 6 days of keenly contested activity which took place on Facebook, winners of the #tecnoprettiestsmile have finally been announced.
The activity was announced by Africa No.1 Mobile brand; TECNO was about showcasing beautiful smiles among participants. Because it’s believed that when you smile it boosts confidence and it’s a sign of happiness and joy.

Before the start of the activity, it was clearly stated that the participant with the highest number of LEGITIMATE likes will win the new TECNO Phantom 6, while the collaborating TECNO salesperson will also smile home with the new Phantom 6 smartphone.

Sifon Jackson and TECNO’s Smart Ambassador emerged the overall winners of the contest and they were gifted the new Phantom 6 each while the 1st, 2nd and 3rd runners-up win for themselves a Smile 4G modem each.

(1) (Reply)

Caution: Fake Infinix Note 3 Is Rampant( How to spot one) / 3 Things Nokia 8 Can Do Which Xiaomi Samsung Tecno Gionee Can't!! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.