Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

In 2016! This Is Unimaginable! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 2016! This Is Unimaginable! (1331 Views)

Unbelievable: Unimaginable Snake Enters And Swallowed N36 Million Cash In JAMB O / 'Nigeria Lost One Trillion In 2016 Due To Hamid Ali's Incompetence':Dino Melaye / Unimaginable! Oshiomhole Commits Blunder In Tribute To Oba Of Benin.‘iconoclasti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In 2016! This Is Unimaginable! by bidexmat(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
This handsome toddler has just been given a permanent scar in the name of tradition.

Re: In 2016! This Is Unimaginable! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
In other to get numerous views u must learn to use attractive topic like me...
Change this topic to "Afonja must stop"
The view and comment u go get na u go run
Re: In 2016! This Is Unimaginable! by pddyol(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
So sad
Re: In 2016! This Is Unimaginable! by bidexmat(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Change this topic to
"Afonja must stop"

Re: In 2016! This Is Unimaginable! by bidexmat(m): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Change this topic to
"Afonja must stop"

Basketmouth, your irrelevant opinion counts less to me. I ain't looking for views, just thought to share. Go carry views and comments collect money for bank. Eff off my mention with your loud-mouthed self. I detest egoistic homo-sapiens like you. See the douche bag with his worm infested mouth dishing out gibberish with confidence. " you need to learn" you lack home training kid.

3 Likes

Re: In 2016! This Is Unimaginable! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
bidexmat:

Basketmouth, your irrelevant opinion counts less to me. I ain't looking for views, just thought to share. Go carry views and comments collect money for bank. Eff off my mention with your loud-mouthed self. I detest egoistic homo-sapiens like you. See the douche bag with his worm infested mouth dishing out gibberish with confidence. " you need to learn" you lack home training kid.
lol ,u destroyed that kid
Re: In 2016! This Is Unimaginable! by FSBoperator: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Change this topic to
"Afonja must stop"

You are really scared shittless of Biafra?

Why?
Re: In 2016! This Is Unimaginable! by FSBoperator: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
The tribes that employed this facial scarification did so in response to internal slave raiding.

Facial scars or tribal tattoos where used as a "if found return to so and so hamlet".

It was also used to deter slavers from selling their own.

But the most sinister case of facial scarification occurred in Adamawa province under the terror reign of the notorious fulani jihadist cum slaver, Haman Yaji who so terrorised the non fulani pagan inhabitants of the adamawa high grounds. Haman Yaji made it a point to scar the faces of the "infidel" tribes under his terror dominion.

1 Like

Re: In 2016! This Is Unimaginable! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:

You are really scared shittless of Biafra?
Why?
Is not easy to be a moderator ask me why?
Re: In 2016! This Is Unimaginable! by FSBoperator: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Is not easy to be a moderator ask me why?

Mynd44 is that you?
Re: In 2016! This Is Unimaginable! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:

Mynd44 is that you?
No all am saying is that the Nairaland mods are trying hard eg Mynd44 When u mentioned me I never even noticed because I had so many mentions. It was when I accidentally opened the thread I realised I was mentioned...
But anytime u mention Mynd44 she's there
Re: In 2016! This Is Unimaginable! by bidexmat(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
catal:
lol ,u destroyed that kid
My brother, i tire for all these mouth leaking toddlers roaming nairialand with their 10mbs.
Re: In 2016! This Is Unimaginable! by muyibaba222(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
lol.... this is their ID Card in North Central.
Re: In 2016! This Is Unimaginable! by Greenback: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
bidexmat:

beautiful..u put that disgusting mofo in 'its' righful place in the dust bin.

(1) (Reply)

We Have No Plan To Deploy Drones To Monitor Elections — Rivers Govt / Kure Pressures Buhari To Create Southern Kaduna State / Prophet Olabayo: Worse Things Are About To Happen To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.