Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison (26394 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail / Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by aresssa: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
Good riddance.. Hope he stays there forever...
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
cashreport:

See comment abusing your fellow member by calling him Igbos
..u even need a ban from moderator
Stop calling members flat head or Igbo they will stop calling u Afonja
One one .....

Their Flat head charateristic...is a self evidence truth.
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by lakesider(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
kikake:
No bail. Only murderer is treated like this.
Our country getting reduced to a zoo.
there are many bois in kuje prison accused of stealing 5k phone , u no complain , why are u ranging for a man that is alleged to have stolen our common wealth
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by NemzySeries(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
so hiz d only 1 dat ate money frm PDP dat APC can lay hands on? Amaechi, fashola, Fayemi, Saraki etc didn't pull financial illegal stunts abi
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by sauceEEP(m): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
i don't know what to say but let me just shout AFONJA!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Innomach(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Like undecided
Grabbing his Broom, raise it high and waves so vigorously until EFCC, DSS and every other lap dogs of the government pass over.
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by emymeeky: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
abiodunalasa:
Why do some confused people here always use "Afonja" to rep the entire Yoruba race ? I mean Afonja is just a warlord from the tiny Ilorin city and who at no point become the all and all of the Yoruba race.
So why are these Igbos confusing themselves ?
It is one thing to be ignorant, it is another totally different thing to be ignorant of ones own ignorance.
Igbos dont know. Yet, they did not know that they did not know. Their case is fatal, they need prayer not help.

Afonja tongue

1 Like

Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin AYAF DIE ... if flat heads are Igbos , then afonja men are.........wait for it....

AFONJINOSOS.....
LWKMD....so good to be in between....make Una chop Una selves.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by richie9093(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
NaijaMutant:

There's no controversy here:
Afonja is renowned for his betrayal

Maybe you've got a trait of that gene in you undecided

And who did the Yoruba betray? Jonathan?

Some of you this people on this site are just stupid ( I'm sorry not sorry for using that word)

When did it become a crime to vote out someone you don't like? When did it become a crime to vote out someone who's underperforming? What exactly did Jonathan give the Yoruba people that made them betray him?

If you can't answer these questions I've posed to you tentatively then don't bother replying me.

Yes, you could make a case of Buhari underperforming too, 2019 isn't far, we'll go out to vote him OUT too.

I am ashamed I am on the same cyberspace as you ignorant mofos. If you're in your late teens then maybe, just maybe, there is still hope for you to be wise. But if you're in your mid-20s and above, I'm sorry for you bruh; you're a lost cause.

Pls, pls, and pls in the name of the God you worship, let's talk politics and leave the election that happened over 18 months alone. Stop all these attack on one particular tribe because they didn't vote for your candidate and let's move forward towards 2019.

Peace
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Rilwayne001: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
abiodunalasa:
Why do some confused people here always use "Afonja" to rep the entire Yoruba race ? I mean Afonja is just a warlord from the tiny Ilorin city and who at no point become the all and all of the Yoruba race.
It is one thing to be ignorant, it is another totally different thing to be ignorant of ones own ignorance.
Igbos dont know. Yet, they did not know that they did not know. Their case is fatal, they need prayer not help.

Okay! But you are also aware that not all those you call Igbos or flat head are indeed what you are calling them. So going by what you wrote above, you as well don't know and yet don't know that you don't know - which make you just another ignorant fella. sad angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Rilwayne001: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
okpukpu:

Na big grammar you dey speak so my man. You be confirmed afonjatus and you are suffering from afonjatitis.

Hahaha grin grin lwkm
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Izonpikin: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Okay! But you are also aware that not all those you call Igbos or flat head are indeed what you are calling them. So going by what you wrote above, you as well don't know and yet don't know that you don't know - which make you just another ignorant fella. sad angry
grin grin grin grin...you got that guy red handed in his "i dont know" mode... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by HtwoOw: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
[mods won't do anything because they love seeing it go around if you respond to one of their comments with "your fada, your mama, ediot, mumu" it's 20 months ban whereas insulting every Yoruba comment afonja is actually breaking rule 2 insulting a race

franchizy:
The mods must do something to stopthe word AFONJA.

I am really bitter why all yorubas are referred to as AFONJA.

This must stop as it has pained me tothe depth of my heart.

Though im not yoruba but this must stop.
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by mikeweezy(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
Theyveedo:
Eiyaa... He has entered one chance...

That's what happens when ppl decide to run their mouth. No one person is bigger than the govt.

FT phuckin C
DAT is why u will never make name for urself cos u hide in ur own fear great men stand for the truth ask nelson Mandela
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Greatgrandson(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef
Why not stop this your childish behaviour and grow up. If you dont have any reasonable comment to contribute in a thread why not just read and move on rather than always showing this your nursery 2 behaviour here.
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by fakati(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
For a fresh charge
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Aywire(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
It has finish for femi, if he can be remanded for a #26m fraud, what happens to this one of #4.6bn? Sai baba....
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by MeAboki(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
Theyveedo:
Eiyaa... He has entered one chance...

That's what happens when ppl decide to run their mouth. No one person is bigger than the govt.

FT phuckin C

LOL, its Kuje prison for the loud mouth till they run out of watery beans cheesy.
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by onyxo76(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
This man case just dey get worse by the day
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by nurusystem(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Like undecided
not stelling and lotting of masses fund,same way Dasuki lot us..
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by caracas: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
abiodunalasa:
See Mumu of the highest order
So in ur warped mind u think the ppl who refer to u as Afonjas donot know what they are doing or what the name stands for.
Well for ur info the story of afonja is well documented n the cowardish n sell out character he portrayed is in tune with the yoruba nature .
Hence the name Afonjas,meaning _cowards,sellouts betrayals or back stabbers.
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Justiceleague1: 6:29am On Nov 15, 2016
franchizy:
The mods must do something to stopthe word AFONJA.

I am really bitter why all yorubas are referred to as AFONJA.

This must stop as it has pained me tothe depth of my heart.

Though im not yoruba but this must stop.
afonja mallam grin

ffk4president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Secretary Of State, Blinken, Arrives Nigeria, Visits Aso Villa / Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife / Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi In A Queue As Voting Commences In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.