Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Video Director Clarence Peters Slams Headies Despite Nomination - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Director Clarence Peters Slams Headies Despite Nomination (858 Views)

Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 / PHOTOS Of Clarence Peters And Music Stars In Various Video Shoot / Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Director Clarence Peters Slams Headies Despite Nomination by JAYTUNEZ(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Popular video director, Clarence Peter who got nominated for best music video category alongside, Banky W, Unlimited LA, Sesan and Meji Alabi in the coming Headies Award, is not happy with the award organisers who have totally ignored other names that have produced better videos within the year in view.
In a post on gram, Clarence mentioned, a lengthy list of video directors that should have also made the list.

He wrote;

In a year that these men gave us some of the most amazing visual interpretations mainly Darey's "Pray for me" by @mexemania & Kiss Daniel's "Jombo" by @ajefilmswork works, respectfully, it breaks my heart that The Headies don't deem it fit to recognize their outstanding work.
To my brothers: from Dir Q, to @adasacookey to Frizzle&Bizzle, from Gambit to LA, from Matt Max to Avalon to TOSIN IGHO, SESAN to MOE to MEJI etc .... We know what we put in.
Awards don't define us, WE DEFINE POPULAR CULTURE not just in Nigeria, but across the continent, so I salute you all.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/video-director-clarence-peters-slams.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

2 Likes

Re: Video Director Clarence Peters Slams Headies Despite Nomination by sammuell(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
Patrick ellis
Re: Video Director Clarence Peters Slams Headies Despite Nomination by YhungPablo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
CNT even find clearance Peters pic dre

(1) (Reply)

Latest "FISH" In Town! / Full Summary Of The HEADIES MUSIC AWARD 2016 --(pics And Videos) / Chigolden Foundation Honoured As Charity Ambassador Tourism, To See Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.