Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? (5413 Views)

True Story Of A Nigerian Pastor Who Went To Marine Kingdom For Powers / Marine Kingdom Causes And Solution. / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
I've read a lot here about women "confessig" in church grin they are marine spirits. I think they are just being mischievous.

But since we know there are people who actually join cults, is there a (women only) marine cult? undecided I know if it was considered mens someone could have already taken it as a business opportunity.
Re: Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? by oaroloye(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
SHALOM!

Muafrika2:
I've read a lot here about women "confessig" in church grin they are marine spirits. I think they are just being mischievous.

Alas, they are not entirely.

But since we know there are people who actually join cults, is there a (women only) marine cult? undecided I know if it was considered mens someone could have already taken it as a business opportunity.

FIRE and WATER are SPIRITUAL CONDUITS and CONTAIMENTS that are WORLDS in their own right.

A person with Knowledge can jump into a POND or a PUDDLE here, and EMERGE VAST DISTANCES away. Even on Other Worlds.

1 Like

Re: Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!
Shalom!

Alas, they are not entirely.

A person with Knowledge can jump into a POND or a PUDDLE here, and EMERGE VAST DISTANCES away. Even on Other Worlds.
grin

FIRE and WATER are SPIRITUAL CONDUITS and CONTAIMENTS that are WORLDS in their own right.

I think I've heard of this in Korean or Chinese spirituality. What do you mean by spiritual conduits? How so? Especially considering these elements have physical properties,
Re: Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 15, 2016
Lol, I believe they're just mythology. Even if they exist they have no powers. I remember watching a video on YouTube yesterday where some people came to a village in Ekiti with a very dirty 'magical' pond where some few catfish manage to survive. According to them, the catfish has never died before, if it touches you, your life will change, and it cannot be recorded on camera. If you manage to record it, when you get back to where you came from it will disappear from the camera. Imagine. And those are the kind of people that are voting, no wonder Nigeria is where it is right now.

Muafrika2 can you imagine that these Nairaland mods/admins just deleted my post without telling me what happened?? And, I'm still receiving the nonsense emails, more than 2,000 of them now

2,804 emails to be precise
Re: Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? by femzysticks(m): 5:58am On Nov 15, 2016
eph 6:12

For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.
Marine kingdoms exist...
Do not be ignorant of the devices of the enemies...

but as a child of God, there is a shield of protection around your life
#SELAH

1 Like

Re: Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? by modusOperandi2: 6:01am On Nov 15, 2016
That's the commissioned wing where fashion and ladies are used to lunch targeted demonic assaults.

They tend to operate sublimely and quite very patient until their targets are fully locked on.

Their ability to use wealth/women/fashion gives them an edge in the material world.
Re: Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 15, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Lol, I believe they're just mythology. Even if they exist they have no powers. I remember watching a video on YouTube yesterday where some people came to a village in Ekiti with a very dirty 'magical' pond where some few catfish manage to survive. According to them, the catfish has never died before, if it touches you, your life will change, and it cannot be recorded on camera. If you manage to record it, when you get back to where you came from it will disappear from the camera. Imagine. And those are the kind of people that are voting, no wonder Nigeria is where it is right now

Have you noticed that the most witchcraft prone areas are coastal? I think the story has something to do with that. Our coastline here has some very renowned witches who attract the patronage of politicians, witchcraft tourists from the rest of the country etc. They also have stories of women who have something to do with the sea.

Muafrika2 can you imagine that these Nairaland mods/admins just deleted my post without telling me what happened?? And, I'm still receiving the nonsense emails, more than 2,000 of them now

2,804 emails to be precise

That is serious! And mean for the mods. Makes us wonder if it's their fault.

I think it's a virus. I don't think any one has time to try log in like that so many times
Re: Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 15, 2016
Muafrika2:

Have you noticed that the most witchcraft prone areas are coastal? I think the story has something to do with that. Our coastline here has some very renowned witches who attract the patronage of politicians, witchcraft tourists from the rest of the country etc. They also have stories of women who have something to do with the sea.

I personally don't believe in most of these things, charms, witches, etc. I grew up as a Christian but am now a deist.
My great grandfather was an Ifa priest, I only met him once before he died, and most of what my father told me about him, I now see as mere fairytales. I've realised that most of the owners they say they had were just actually psychology. Similar to what me talists and hypnostists do, its not magic but playing with the brain.

1 Like

Re: Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 15, 2016
modusOperandi2:
That's the commissioned wing where fashion and ladies are used to lunch targeted demonic assaults.

They tend to operate sublimely and quite very patient until their targets are fully locked on.

Their ability to use wealth/women/fashion gives them an edge in the material world.

The book of Enoch refers to a demon / fallen Angel who taught women how to use makeup, precious stones and fornication.

CHAPTER VIII.

1. And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals 〈of the earth〉 and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. 2. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways.

You may be onto something smiley

1 Like

Re: Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I personally don't believe in most of these things, charms, witches, etc. I grew up as a Christian but am now a deist.
My great grandfather was an Ifa priest, I only met him once before he died, and most of what my father told me about him, I now see as mere fairytales. I've realised that most of the owners they say they had were just actually psychology. Similar to what me talists and hypnostists do, its not magic but playing with the brain.

An Ifa Priest is a diviner? Those were the spiritual guides of their days. Some of the diviners are now offering services of traditional healers in cities.

Many are stories cooked to avoid bringing what is really whitcraft to light. And also to instill abit of fear. They don't tell the truth about what they really do. Which is vain shameful things.

We have night runners in my village, for example. I think they are practicing a form of witchcraft. They are people who run naked at night and go into people's compounds to do annoying things or just to walk around. I think that is pretty much what witchcraft is all about. Just doing vain things that do not make sense.

I think they lie a lot too and add little, equally mischievous demons into the lives of people who seek after them just to be vain.
Re: Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Muafrika2:

An Ifa Priest is a diviner? Those were the spiritual guides of their days. Some of the diviners are now offering services of traditional healers in cities.

Many are stories cooked to avoid bringing what is really whitcraft to light. And also to instill abit of fear. They don't tell the truth about what they really do. Which is vain shameful things.

We have night runners in my village, for example. I think they are practicing a form of witchcraft. They are people who run naked at night and go into people's compounds to do annoying things or just to walk around. I think that is pretty much what witchcraft is all about. Just doing vain things that do not make sense.

I think they lie a lot too and add little, equally mischievous demons into the lives of people who seek after them just to be vain.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
They are real
Re: Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? by rickyponting504(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
peace of the Lord abides here. the Marine or water spirit are real devilish entity. during some of my rival in schools I happened to come across many of this spirits among students. can't dive deep down in to this for now . I only want to tell you they are so real

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Must Know About Dr. Myles Munroe / The Argument Against Atheism In Nigeria? / 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.