Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children (3302 Views)

The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten / Buratai Commissions Tactical Operation Base Of Army In His Town Biu,Borno(pics) / Nigerian Army Reacts To Amnesty Report Of Army Killing 17 IPOB/MASSOB Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
I don't just know what this Ipob/pdp gain from spreading this hate to over 900 thousand members on their group.

This is a military training video... But was posted today that Nigerian soldiers are forcing Biafran children to drink dirty water.
Many people were objecting. I don't see a reason why this Children of chukwu Abiama will cause hate to Nigeria...
This is military training not maltreatment of Igbos why making them feel like the lowest?
This is the link to the Radio Biafra London that was closed before. Giving this hateful lies.

Radio Biafra London

https://m./222919287822515?ref=opera_speed_dial

see link to the post.

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1191709907610110&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6352858374014356238%3Amf_story_key.1191709907610110%3Atl_objid.1191709907610110

Then see screenshots...

BiafraudExposed

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
To confirm it is their official group... Tap that first link. See it is them with the 900 thousand plus members...
Or

Observe the last comment...
See the screenshot till the members... Below

So many people are on this group... So this lies can really damage Nigeria... So so sad

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ipob if this is the lies and propaganda you intend to build your nation with...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by BiafranBushBoy: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
So what do we do with this??
Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
So what do we do with this??

You have to know liepod is an organization to cause hate and deceive...

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Omenka I don't know what this people gain from this!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
Sometimes am tired of exposing them.. When you think you have seen enough they blow another lie

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by bilulu(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
have you heard of ULTIMATRDECYCLER? IT PAYS FASTER THAN MMM.... WITH JUST #12500 YOU ARE SURE OF #50000 IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS DEPENDING ON YOUR SERIOUSNESS...... FOR DETAILS CALL OR WHATSAPP 08073086696
Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
Igbos are classical liars just like their jailbird dilector

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by CltrAltDel: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
The most gullible tribe ever. .....THE LIEIPOD aka THE BIAFROGS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by ChilledPill: 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
[s]
BiafraudExposed:
I don't just know what this Ipob/pdp gain from spreading this hate to over 900 thousand members on their group.
This is a military training video... But was posted today that Nigerian soldiers are forcing Biafran children to drink dirty water.
Many people were objecting. I don't see a reason why this Children of chukwu Abiama will cause hate to Nigeria...
This is military training not maltreatment of Igbos why making them feel like the lowest?
This is the link to the Radio Biafra London that was closed before. Giving this hateful lies.
Radio Biafra London
see link to the post.
https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1191709907610110&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6352858374014356238%3Amf_story_key.119171191709907610110
Then see screenshots...
BiafraudExposed
[/s]
Up the land of the rising sun

Up the nation of joy

All hail Biafra

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Progressive01(m): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
Bastard Children of Hate aka LiePoB doing what they do best.

Even their diction sucks lemon- illiterate pricks. No wonder it is so darn easy to deceive them.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
ChilledPill:
[s][/s] Up the land of the rising sun

Up the nation of joy

All hail Biafra
So all hail Biafra is all about lies right?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
I have seen so many lies like the one below...
But this one is so hateful and difficult to ignore

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Allsouls: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Sometimes am tired of exposing them.. When you think you have seen enough they blow another lie

We need to see your prove to show they are army recruits, because from the picture they look more of children that recruits you claim.
Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
Allsouls:

We need to see your prove to show they are army recruits, because from the picture they look more of children that recruits you claim.

Allsouls is seems like u believe them... This is how they do lie and divide us...
From the screenshots they look like kids but am urging u to confirm the video... They are matured...
I have another lie like this but I ignored... This is the third time...
Watch the video bro

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by HtwoOw: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
Liepob BiaFrog grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Valprof: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Radio Biafra London

see link to the post.

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1191709907610110&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6352858374014356238%3Amf_story_key.1191709907610110%3Atl_objid.1191709907610110

Then see screenshots...

BiafraudExposed
what is difficult in telling ibos dat u need them instead of pokin nose in their biz.....watz ur bix how a tribe decide to run their affair or wat they chose to believe.....Igbos are beggin u to do this work for them...learn to mind ur bix....i knw d afonjas are afraid of biafra but ur own is phenomenal

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Valprof:
what is difficult in telling ibos dat u need them instead of pokin nose in their biz.....watz ur bix how a tribe decide to run their affair or wat they chose to believe.....Igbos are beggin u to do this work for them...learn to mind ur bix....i knw d afonjas are afraid of biafra but ur own is phenomenal
Before I answer you have u protested b4

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by BiafranBushBoy: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Thanks for the timely informarion, we have taken note!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Allsouls:

All souls I hope you have confirmed those are not our Igbo children but adults?
Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Allsouls: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Allsouls is seems like u believe them... This is how they do lie and divide us...
From the screenshots they look like kids but am urging u to confirm the video... They are matured...
I have another lie like this but I ignored... This is the third time...
Watch the video bro

I just watched the video they are underaged school girls of between 11-13 years old but not army recruits or does army recruit underage children?
Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
Allsouls:

I just watched the video they are underaged school girls of between 11-13 years old but not army recruits or does army recruit underage children?

So you're on the group to get access... Why don't u warn your people to stop deceiving people...
No body in the video is underage

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Thewrath(m): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
I refuse to be served on the pages of facebook.
Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Valprof: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
[quote author=BiafraudExposed post=51035141]
Before I answer you have u protested b4[/quote) nt ur biz ......we knw u r sophisticated...continue to prosper in ur wisdom and leave us in our ignorance......do u hv a tribal mark?
Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Mbathebastard: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

See lies being peddled by the Liepobs terrorist group.

1 Share

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by michelz: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
Op,i tell you,you're doing a good job in publicizing Biafra... Keep it up.
Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mbathebastard:

See lies being peddled by the Liepobs terrorist group.
Didn't u see their news paper that trump has vowed to them ?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Mbathebastard: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Didn't u see their news paper that trump has vowed to them ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy Liepods are cursed liars.
Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
michelz:
Op,i tell you,you're doing a good job in publicizing Biafra... Keep it up.

liepod is public already. Beside Seun and mynd44 do take it to fp...
If publicizing ipob is to make the world know they are lying and sending youths to grave so be it...
Let the whole Nairalanders they are lying organisation.
How will someone tell such deadly lie and go to bed to sleep...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mbathebastard:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy Liepods are cursed liars.

Let's determine today. Since they call us Afonja. Let all Nairalanders start calling them Liepods
grin
Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
The worst is that I don't just know how someone will sit down and such lie will enter their heads grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Muhammed Indimi, Children Destroyed His $multi Billion Oil Company / Nigeria Will Break Up – Anyaoku, Others / Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.