Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Hottest Nollywood Celebrities - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hottest Nollywood Celebrities (59445 Views)

Nollywood Celebrities With Their Parents / 2013 AMAA in Bayelsa - Nollywood Celebrities / Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by chic2pimp(m): 3:31am On Nov 04, 2009
r231:

http://www.channelsurfing.net/
Abeg send me dat second link. Dis wan no clear.
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by r231(m): 3:34am On Nov 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

Abeg send me dat second link. Dis wan no clear.

http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by chic2pimp(m): 3:38am On Nov 04, 2009
^^^^^^^^^ Thanxs. O se oo wink cool
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2009
Aki na paw paw!

Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by aceman(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2009
For me, the hottest Nollywood actress is Mercy Johnson. She has a very very hot body that always exudes sexiness.

One thing I also find interesting about her is how she is able to portray young unsofiisticated girls - but her sex appeal always betray her and shines forth.

If only she can pose for Playboy,
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by timpaker(m): 8:33am On Nov 04, 2009
angry angry angry are these Nollywood celebs (adults) or Nollywood kids?
please think of something better and post. something like this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by walesmann: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2009

Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2009
Mr Ibu grin grin grin

Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by yeswecan(m): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2009
Nadia Buhari, She is second to none
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by saintfrank(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2009
Susan Patrick she D hottest in Hollywood industry… I have always admire her…. If am given the opportunity to marry her I wouldn’t exertate to do so I love her smile just keep d smile up ru d best in that Nollywood
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by sayso: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2009
in fact all the pictures posted hear can drive little kids away from the TV
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by omar22(m): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2009
lmao @ this thread.

and @ omar22
im sorry we dont happen to look like that biased country called india or we dont look like latin americans.
im sorry, its not our fault, its the way God made us.

@Amaka

What am trying to say here is that, once upon a time,  My jaw would have dropped to the floor because of the beauty of these Nigerian actresses, but I have had the opportunity to broaden my horizon and seen so many actresses around the world, and am sorry, but when it comes to beauty Nigerian actresses dont stand a chance against the colleagues around the world.

I have seen beautiful Nigerians ladies on the streets of Lagos, Benin, Abuja etc which I feel could stand toe to toe with anyone around the world but when we move from the ordinary world to the Celebrity world, then it becomes a case of Halle Berry vs Genevieve or Omotola vs Tracy Bingham,  its a no contest, 

They are beautiful ladies in Nigeria but most of them are not in the entertainment industry. 2 years ago I bumped into Rita Dominic at Shoprite and I stopped her and I said to her that I know her, because I remembered the face but I couldnt say where! but she gave me a dirty look, then she walked away 5 minutes later thats when I remembered that she was a Nollywood actress, 2 months later I bumped into her again in a night club in London, after an hour I walked up to her and spoke to her and asked her does she remembers me, she said no then I juggled her memory, the she said was that me? she then appologised, she was so humble, may be because she's in an enviroment that has so many beautiful ladies than her, nobody cares about her status in Nigeria over here in England,  I wanted to tell her that she doesnt need to look down her nose at people, because I do go clubs host top America celebs and they dont treat people like s#it,
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by emiemi(f): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

Mr Ibu grin grin grin

WHY u dey yab the poor man? Monkey no fine, im mama and wife like am gringrin
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2009
@ omar22
okay, whatever you say.

anyway this thread don tire.
i shall come back later with my pics of naija celebs in general.
peace!
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by omar22(m): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2009
@ omar22
okay, whatever you say.

anyway this thread don tire.
i shall come back later with my pics of naija celebs in general.
peace!

Look for pic of normal people then you would see the beauty in Nigerian women, not those who sit on their high horse looking down their nose at people thinking that everything starts and ends with them
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by SmashingM(f): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2009
Genevieve Nnaji

Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by SmashingM(f): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2009
Genevieve

Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by SmashingM(f): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2009
Genevieve
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by SmashingM(f): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2009
Genevieve

Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2009
why are you posting all these old and ugly fashion disaster pics of genny from 2002?
na wa oooo

7 years has gone by, post quality pics.
i believe she has better ones floating on the net somewhere.
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by sweetliet: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2009
im loving dis post more plz
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by omar22(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2009
I have seen better looking Nigerian women than these Holloween candidates for the Hammer House of Horror
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by chic2pimp(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2009
omar22:

I have seen better looking Nigerian women than these Holloween candidates for the Hammer House of Horror
Buhahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by lawrence83: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2009
omar22:

easy
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by lawrence83: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2009
chika ike, genevivve and tonto dikeh, bt why dis girl name come sound like this now. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by SeanT21(f): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2009
Tonto does have a funny name.

Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by SeanT21(f): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2009
Gen.

Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by SeanT21(f): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2009
wink

Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by hubaida(f): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2009
ghainaian actors are all the best. even due they are less populated grin cry kiss embarassed

Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by koolchicco: 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2009
I like Omotala's shape, Kai!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Hottest Nollywood Celebrities by omar22(m): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2009
those pic looks scary

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog / Calabar Girls Twerk For Davido As He Watches ( Pics, Videos) / Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.