Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) (21125 Views)

5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike / Couple Injured As Soldiers Smash LASPOTECH Workers’ Strike (pics) / LAUTECH Students Protest Over 7 Months Strike (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by dEastActivist: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
Fash20:

Lost what?

I don't just have your time. If I start with you you'll run and never come back you will erase Nairaland from that your twisted brain

Afonja, too much talk no action...
Just look at the life of soyinka, that's is the pure representation of you people.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by daneni1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
dEastActivist:

[b I've noted your point and it can be acceptable if in the consciousness of the Union or in conformity with the union constitution but All I'm saying is that ASUU should punish any defaulter to show credibility of the Union else no one will take them serious... This is a test of relevancy and am observing the whole drama in 3D.
This is a clarion call having no guilty institution in mind. Goodnight [/b]

Good night bro...

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by Mobsync(m): 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
This is a smart move from OAU. ASUU and Universities in general have abused the concept of strike. They strike so often the government and populace now see it as a normal thing. Or how often do NLC, secondary school teachers and others go on strike?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by Yungwhy(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
dEastActivist:

To humble you...
To make you understand some people no send una
To make you understand firsthand what it is to feel hated AND underestimated
To make you understand that for every action like betraying the southern interest for your personal interest there is always an equal and opposite reaction, #noSouthernUnityWithSW
To debunk your lies peddled by Ibadan expressway media
To make you understand that we dont forget easily the good gestures and the bad gestures

These are my intentions

Bro.. This your issue get as E be
This ain't good for your health tho ✌✌

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by Yungwhy(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
Strike during Exams??... When they're not Lautech ASUU, Na Exam periods e dey always sweet dem to strike. As if they don't have kids too
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by dEastActivist: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Yungwhy:

Bro.. This your issue get as E be
This ain't good for your health tho ✌✌

So Fun ain't good for the health too?? grin
Mehn!!! Am doing it for the fun and seriousness of it and it gets funnier seeing how disgruntled the people at my receiving side always appears when they read my post and subsequently quote me madly ... cheesy
So fking fun, that's how the afonjas taught me though... wink
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by Fash20: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
dEastActivist:

To humble you...
To make you understand some people no send una
To make you understand firsthand what it is to feel hated AND underestimated
To make you understand that for every action like betraying the southern interest for your personal interest there is always an equal and opposite reaction, #noSouthernUnityWithSW
To debunk your lies peddled by Ibadan expressway media
To make you understand that we dont forget easily the good gestures and the bad gestures

These are my intentions

If you don't send them you wouldn't be fooling yourself like you're doing on this thread.

I don't hate any group of people in this country and I can say that My people don't too.

You are shouting betrayal! betrayal! Please tell me the agreement you made with my people that they betrayed you at the end.

You want me start reading those IPOB newspapers abi... No! Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by dEastActivist: 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
[s]
Fash20:

If you don't send them you wouldn't be fooling yourself like you're doing on this thread.

I don't hate any group of people in this country and I can say that My people don't too.

You are shouting betrayal! betrayal! Please tell me the agreement you made with my people that they betrayed you at the end.

You want me start reading those IPOB newspapers abi... No! Thank you.

[/s]

Afonja look, I didn't ask for your opinion to influence mine...

The above listed, are my own personal intentions which I made available to you to your utter dismay on request...
So accept it in good faith.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by Fash20: 12:10am On Nov 15, 2016
dEastActivist:
[s][/s]

The above listed, are my own personal intentions which I made available to you to your utter dismay on request...

Continue chasing your dream boy you will probably convince someone before you reach 101 year.

Iranu Abasha!

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by diplomat058(m): 12:24am On Nov 15, 2016
dEastActivist:
[s][/s]

As I read your post, I felt a great patriotic urge to descend on you for hating with passion, one of the most favored races on earth ~~The yoruba race.
Its even more funny that you are expressing such hateful sentiments of yours on a forum created out of yoruba ingenuity. You are probably even in the SW right now typing anti-Yoruba rubbish every day by day.
Then it occurred to me that when a man is favored among equals,enmity is imminent. You and wherever you come from can only hate, you can never match the landmark accomplishments of the generality of the yorubas be it in education, finance and administration, politics, entertainment, communal serenity, business-conducive environment, and so on. The yoruba is not just a mere tribe, it is a foremost race on the global scene. Tell me one thing that your people do better than the yorubas if not mass-migrating to southwest and drug-pedding to indonesia, malaysia, etc to face execution.

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by Ademoore07(m): 3:13am On Nov 15, 2016
dEastActivist:
ASUU should enact laws that punishes offenders asap...

When the dividends starts pouring in, they will remember they were part of the Union but go against its leadership...

Everything concerning this set of people from the waste side is always full of betrayals and

When they succeed in destroying ASUU, I will now know how the tertiary institutions will fare without a union..

Sharaaaaap mehn lipsrsealed
That was why many prospective candidates sell their birth right just to secure admission into the prestigious UNILORIN
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 15, 2016
LoveJesus87:
Are you looking for admission ni?
yes now
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by toye440: 6:09am On Nov 15, 2016
Na lie them dey fear no work no pay for this recession
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by rabex123(m): 6:24am On Nov 15, 2016
Oya Abu follow suit noe
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 15, 2016
dEastActivist:

Mind you, Igbos can thrive anywhere in the world be it biafra, Nigeria or any other country. Had it been yorubas has minded their business all this while the Igbos won't have noticed their presence in this country, but your inhumane traits will always give you out to others...

Will you also blame the discrepancies between the yorubas and the north on biafra too?
Or will you do same in the misunderstanding with the Niger delta?

Lol.. You hate biled afonjas are reaping all you have been sowing in yesteryears... So fking deal with it...

Afonja like u choose to call yoruba due to ur minute understanding doesn't stoop low to play the blame game, it's ur tribe that has a problem with even other tribe u'd think of. The hate speeches attributed to ur tribe which I've seen here is disheartening. I hope u realise ur purpose on tym and chase a career for urself, if u have one, it would be favourable u concentrate on it than hating unnecessarily. Have u ever wondered why u won't find northerners here arguing dumbly? The reason u'd probably say no is because they simply forge ahead to execute their threat while we remain here arguing.

My best friend in unilag today is an Igbo boy, we simply put away our differences and work together to achieve our common goal. While I was in the polytechnic too, my best friend was an Igbo boy. Before been offered admission, we to any institution, I roamed the street with a very good friend who, also from ur tribe, he even speaks yoruba so fluently and says yoruba proverbs.

Unfortunately, the Igbos I've meet here hateful people and I begin to wonder if my friends have really come from this hateful tribe. It's unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by Pweedyfaszy(f): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2016
Hmm...KSU students, no grad 4us dix year.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by yhormite: 7:05am On Nov 15, 2016
This school is over rated harmattan 15/16 when we're already in harmattan 16/17 in oou here OAU thank God for not giving me admission #prayforNigeriauniversities certified OOU graduate
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by onyxo76(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2016
I'm quite surprised at this decision oau ASUU is always ready for strike anytime ,good for the students writing exams presently
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by dEastActivist: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2016
LARRYDKING:

Afonja like u choose to call yoruba due to ur minute understanding doesn't stoop low to play the blame game, it's ur tribe that has a problem with even other tribe u'd think of. The hate speeches attributed to ur tribe which I've seen here is disheartening. I hope u realise ur purpose on tym and chase a career for urself, if u have one, it would be favourable u concentrate on it than hating unnecessarily. Have u ever wondered why u won't find northerners here arguing dumbly? The reason u'd probably say no is because they simply forge ahead to execute their threat while we remain here arguing.

My best friend in unilag today is an Igbo boy, we simply put away our differences and work together to achieve our common goal. While I was in the polytechnic too, my best friend was an Igbo boy. Before been offered admission, we to any institution, I roamed the street with a very good friend who, also from ur tribe, he even speaks yoruba so fluently and says yoruba proverbs.

Unfortunately, the Igbos I've meet here hateful people and I begin to wonder if my friends have really come from this hateful tribe. It's unfortunate.

Story... I came here to meet the hate bile of sour bitterness oozing from the mouth of your tribesmen...
In my school here in the east, a yoruba was my assistant cos rep but we all play together and do things together, he can speak igbo and also speak igbo proverb in fact he has blended so well with us here...

But I thought this is how the yorubas are until nairaland yorubas disappointed me when I came here. And given the fact that what they are saying is really the mind of what other yorubas are hiding from us.

The hate is real and the enemity is also real, is only few that are able to break outta it from both sides...

You guys are truly afonja, we don't like you guys too so continue hating on us cos it makes us stronger than ever.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by dEastActivist: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2016
Ademoore07:

Sharaaaaap mehn lipsrsealed
That was why many prospective candidates sell their birth right just to secure admission into the prestigious UNILORIN

Only afonjas does that... Stop feeling your self Mr inferiority complex.
Go and check the multitude trying to gain admission in UNN and Unizik.
Yet they don't go against their union by breaking rules...
And nobody is bragging about it bc is abnormal we need to have good universities for our students in this country. Rubbish
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2016
dEastActivist:

Story... I came here to meet the hate bile of sour bitterness oozing from the mouth of your tribesmen...
In my school here in the east, a yoruba was my assistant cos rep but we all play together and do things together, he can speak igbo and also speak igbo proverb in fact he has blended so well with us here...

But I thought this is how the yorubas are until nairaland yorubas disappointed me when I came here. And given the fact that what they are saying is really the mind of what other yorubas are hiding from us.

The hate is real and the enemity is also real, is only few that are able to break outta it from both sides...

You guys are truly afonja, we don't like you guys too so continue hating on us cos it makes us stronger than ever.

Unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by dEastActivist: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2016
[s]
diplomat058:
As I read your post, I felt a great patriotic urge to descend on you for hating with passion, one of the most favored races on earth ~~The yoruba race.
Its even more funny that you are expressing such hateful sentiments of yours on a forum created out of yoruba ingenuity. You are probably even in the SW right now typing anti-Yoruba rubbish every day by day.
Then it occurred to me that when a man is favored among equals,enmity is imminent. You and wherever you come from can only hate, you can never match the landmark accomplishments of the generality of the yorubas be it in education, finance and administration, politics, entertainment, communal serenity, business-conducive environment, and so on. The yoruba is not just a mere tribe, it is a foremost race on the global scene. Tell me one thing that your people do better than the yorubas if not mass-migrating to southwest and drug-pedding to indonesia, malaysia, etc to face execution.
[/s]

[b]Tell me one thing that is worthy of emulation from the supposed Yoruba race....
See as you dey praise yourself... Who knows the yorubas in a global scene...?
What achievements have you...?
Nairaland?? Lmao
Nairaland was not built by seun from scratch go and do your researches, cos nothing like ingenuity here... Nairaland prototypes can be gotten from the forum boards website. Is not farfetched.
If you want sophisticated website in Nigeria, you talk about lindaikejisocial website.
Anything short of that is utter balderdash... I won't forget to remind you that your supposed supper race is rushing to the website for freebies which the egocentric seun can never do in his lifetime, yet Igbos don't use it to brag.

Igbos are regarded as one of the race with the highest IQs in the world, they don't brag about it rather their achievements does that for them and you monster and bringer of hatred Will always be attracted to do your normal hating...

People that fought a civil war has already jumped back to their rightful place and is about to conquer and dominate in the shortest period of time and you are threatened by the outcome... I understand your insecurity but we can't help you...

What has the yorubas done that the Igbos have not done more than twice... Except being rituals sacrificing their own blood, practising cannibalism, pedophiles, rapists and all evil atrocities associated with your filty race? [/b]
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by samtee37(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2016
faorex:
lautech students be like
Do you think you are doing me? ,you are doing yourself..
can help with the pics

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by diplomat058(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2016
dEastActivist:
[s][/s]

[b]Tell me one thing that is worthy of emulation from the supposed Yoruba race....
Nairaland?? Lmao
Nairaland was not built by seun from scratch go and do your researches, cos nothing like ingenuity here... Nairaland prototypes can be gotten from the forum boards website. Is not farfetched.
If you want sophisticated website in Nigeria, you talk about lindaikejisocial website.
Anything short of that is utter balderdash... I won't forget to remind you that your supposed supper race is rushing to the website for freebies which the egocentric seun can never do in his lifetime, yet Igbos don't use it to brag.

Igbos are regarded as one of the race with the highest IQs in the world, they don't brag about it rather their achievements does that for them and you monster and bringer of hatred Will always be attracted to do your normal hating...

People that fought a civil war has already jumped back to their rightful place and is about to conquer and dominate in the u period of time and you are threatened by the outcome... I understand your insecurity but we can't help you...

What has the yorubas done that the Igbos have not done more than twice... Except being rituals sacrificing their own blood, practising cannibalism, pedophiles, rapists and all evil atrocities associated with your filty race? [/b]
you are really pathetic, I swear. In your attempt to refute my claims, you ended up being more narrow-minded. Tell me with precision, one area where the yeasterners match the yorubas. Made-in-Aba shoes and bags Oh no, don't make me laugh. We have millions(not thousands) of shoe-makers in the SW. They all have their individual brand, so the fact that we do not have made in ibadan, or lagos illuminate the absence of the sort of division that holds sway in the yeast
Now tell me, why do you guys keep coming to Ibadan, Akure, lagos and SWesern cities in drones? Tell me a yeastern equivalent of nairaland in terms popularity and traffic. Which yeastern newspaper match The Tribune, The punch, The Vanguard, and other media giants. Which of your school can stand highly exalted ivy leagues like OAU, UI, uniLAGOS, UNILORIN, and even LASU/FUTA?? Which of the lord lugard appointees(for the sake of administrative convinience -indirect rule) you guys call obi/kings can stand head to head with the Ooni of ife, Alaafin, and so on outside the shores of this country?? Which EMPIRE did your fore-fathers command??
This political union called Nigeria is really bringing much insults to the Yorubas. When your ancestors were busy dancing in the village-square to marry the most beautiful village girls, mine were busy building empires, kingdoms and fief-doms-Oyo Empire, Ibadan Military State, Ekiti Parapo, and so on.
The Yorubas are arguably the most intelligent, educated and sophisticated people in Nigeria. The Yorubas dominate the United states' health sector, UK financial and educational system, Canadian civil work-force, and so on.
Your yeastern brothers are awaiting execution in malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, and other asian countries. Instead of wasting your time here on nairaland fighting a lost cause, why don't you write a epistle in appeal for their release.
Lest I forget who has a nobel laureate in your yeastern tribe.
My great man Awolowo built Cocoa-House, the once tallest building in west Africa, NTA, the first television station in Africa(even before France) , introduced first Free education in Africa, built OAU with Cocoa proceeds, and so on. What did your northern puppet, ZIK do??
Search the list of the top 20 Billionaires in Nigeria and lets see who dominate the list. We don't beat our chest shouting around.
We may not be the most hardworking tribe in Nigeria, but we are simply the most successful.
Reason being that out of our ingenuity, we leave the work for you guys while we make the money.
Like Falana aka Falz the bad guy said, its "SOFT-WORK". #Peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by asunmoGGMU(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2016
dEastActivist:
[s][/s]

Nairaland?? Lmao

People that fought a civil war has already jumped back to their rightful place and is about to conquer and dominate in the shortest period of time and you are threatened by the outcome... I understand your insecurity but we can't help you...

Don't mind them brother, they thought we can easily forget their brother Clifford Orji -the cannibal- and those that go to Malaysia and Indonesia for their white stuff business tainting the country's name instead of going there to make us proud like that our brother that recently got Obama's recognition in US health sector.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by LoveJesus87(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tgirl085:
yes now
Lolz legend of the admission seeker grin which course u apply for at oau
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
LoveJesus87:
Lolz legend of the admission seeker grin which course u apply for at oau
pharmacy
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by LoveJesus87(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tgirl085:
pharmacy
Pharmacy? And u no put ur dp? Na joke o grin chai o boy dat one no easy o. I think say na one small course ni sha.. Hope say u did very well in ur jamb and waec sha? I mean very well? U fit inbox me make we talk small olatejumichael1987@gmail.com
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) by Ademoore07(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
dEastActivist:

Only afonjas does that... Stop feeling your self Mr inferiority complex.
Go and check the multitude trying to gain admission in UNN and Unizik.
Yet they don't go against their union by breaking rules...
And nobody is bragging about it bc is abnormal we need to have good universities for our students in this country. Rubbish

What is this one saying? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Nigerian Govt Orders Universities To Implement ‘no Work, No Pay’ / Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates / My Graduation From Nottingham Trent University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.