Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Shut Down Over Students' Protests - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Shut Down Over Students' Protests (11559 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Shut Down Over Students' Protests by capatainrambo: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
Wetana:

I dunno y dey didnt let some people write thier final professional exams, b4 they went on thier hullabaloo
lolll it's a small world wetana how then daniella?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Shut Down Over Students' Protests by omophuneh9(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
Fairgodwin:

Yes I agree with you and if I may add, those students were so illogical and 'unwise' with their protest.
saying that the protest was unwise is by far the most foolish(hence unwise) adjective to qualify a peaceful protest gear towards the benefit of the masses who don't have moneys in their pockets and are asked to pay sums that's are incredibly high compared to the previous price of the tuition fees . Imagine u coming to the market to find out that indomie super pack is now #500. And to add, can u pin point any ''illogical'' act of the protesting( not rioting) students? Cux It was two phase; (a)a protest against fee hike and (b) a riot for the students who were indiscriminately shot.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Shut Down Over Students' Protests by dominique(f): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Don't you accept bank transfer? N hw legit are you?

He is a fraudster
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Shut Down Over Students' Protests by andreiose: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
Wetana:

I dunno y dey didnt let some people write thier final professional exams, b4 they went on thier hullabaloo

I don't really think d protest will interfere with d professional exams.. d ASUU strike is probably what will affect d exams
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Shut Down Over Students' Protests by walterenahoro: 2:00am On Nov 15, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I was keenly following the event before now. I didn't know it was going to get here so soon.

And yes, it was two students that were shot, one on the leg while the other in the hand. Don't mind the school authority's report.

And by the way, those protesting students didn't carry out their protest logically, if I'm to be honest.
everything was going peacefully as planned and the air was light until school VC ordered for battalion to harass the students who where unarmed and shot two.....and from there the students got angry..,.so the management should be blamed for any mishap.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Shut Down Over Students' Protests by walterenahoro: 2:04am On Nov 15, 2016
Wetana:

so they should have waited and still end up paying that high fees for another session..... selfish minded person.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Shut Down Over Students' Protests by walterenahoro: 2:10am On Nov 15, 2016
Fairgodwin:

Yes I agree with you and if I may add, those students were so illogical and 'unwise' with their protest.
baba na news u dey read come talk for here....if u were there today from 6am when it started you would get the whole gist.... IT WAS SO LOGICAL AND WISE WITH HELP OF NANS...COWARDS DIE MANY TIMES B4 THEIR ACTUAL DEATH,BUT THE BRAVE ONLY ONCE.

THE ONLY "ILLOGICAL" AND UNWISE THING TODAY WAS THE MANAGEMENT AND THE INVITATION OF ARMED SOLDIERS TRAIN FOR WARFARE TO COME A HARASS STUDENTS.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Shut Down Over Students' Protests by etoman1(m): 2:46am On Nov 15, 2016
this school is so over populated and its affecting both the student and the management ...
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Shut Down Over Students' Protests by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:43am On Nov 15, 2016
dominique:

He is a fraudster
Thanks for the info.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Shut Down Over Students' Protests by greatman247(m): 5:52am On Nov 15, 2016
talktonase:
The cultboys wey full this school,e dey be like say them get course wey them dey study called 'runs men'

Cultists dey all schools jor.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Shut Down Over Students' Protests by Pemale(m): 6:01am On Nov 15, 2016
To know more about campus gist/admission list,latest scholarships etc join this group
[b] by folliwing[url][b]https:///6mLJGPey0bQ1rbeIFJbLnq
[/url]
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Shut Down Over Students' Protests by collinometricx: 7:21am On Nov 15, 2016
D idiot PRO daht manaqed to escape frm what would have been the beatinq of his life is now sayinq that the soldeir were passinq ni... Those are the soldeir that normally come inside the skul and terrorise students... It waz their commander that told us anythinq we want to do should be done within the skul and we should leave the hiqhway with plea...
. ALUTA CONTINUA
. VICTORIA ACERTERA
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Shut Down Over Students' Protests by DrHighchief(m): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2016
Fairgodwin:

This is purely off-topic; focus on the topic at hand, not cultism.
This is the reason why students fail exams. Talking out of point.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Shut Down Over Students' Protests by Fairgodwin(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2016
DrHighchief:

This is the reason why students fail exams. Talking out of point.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Shut Down Over Students' Protests by Wetana(f): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
walterenahoro:
so they should have waited and still end up paying that high fees for another session..... selfish minded person.
because now they won't pay, I guess that's what you are saying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Show Less Interest In Mathematics – Presidency / Uniabuja SUG President Suspended Over Alleged Fund Looting / 4 Out Of The 6 Kidnapped Lagos Students Resume School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.