Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Your Advice For Paymemt For A Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Your Advice For Paymemt For A Car (1286 Views)

Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) / Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car / Man In A Car Brings Out His Legs At Awolowo Road, Ikoyi (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice For Paymemt For A Car by kessel: 12:50am On Nov 15, 2016
Good evng people,
I will be paying for a Honda halla today,please advice me on things to look out for to ensure d car is in good shape,thanks in anticipation
Re: Your Advice For Paymemt For A Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2016
kessel:
Good evng people,
I will be paying for a Honda halla today,please advice me on things to look out for to ensure d car is in good shape,thanks in anticipation

the chances are very slim.
Re: Your Advice For Paymemt For A Car by kessel: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

the chances are very slim.
Wow
Why do u say so...I guess u are in Abuja, heard so much about u.....gazzuzz everywhere
Re: Your Advice For Paymemt For A Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
kessel:

Wow
[b]Why do u say so...[/b]I guess u are in Abuja lagos, heard so much about u.....gazzuzz everywhere

production started in 1989- ended in 1993, vehicle is approximately 26years old, possibly 10years naija used. Chances that it is still in good shape are very slim sir.

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice For Paymemt For A Car by kessel: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
ok,thanks....whats your advice now,should i leave honda hallas totally or what,am actually considering that cause of the amount of cash i ve at hand and the need for mobility for me now is very high.
GAZZUZZ:

production started in 1989- ended in 1993, vehicle is approximately 26years old, possibly 10years naija used. Chances that it is still in good shape are very slim sir.
Re: Your Advice For Paymemt For A Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
kessel:
ok,thanks....whats your advice now,should i leave honda hallas totally or what,am actually considering that cause of the amount of cash i ve at hand and the need for mobility for me now is very high.

you are only buying that car based on your budget sir. If you had the means you wouldn't buy it. Get a sound tech, to check the vehicle, list the issues, quantify the cost of fixing the issues, then make a decision if the cost of vehicle+repairs still fits your budget.

3 Likes

Re: Your Advice For Paymemt For A Car by kessel: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
This is what is called informed decision
Thanks a million

GAZZUZZ:

you are only buying that car based on your budget sir. If you had the means you wouldn't buy it. Get a sound tech, to check the vehicle, list the issues, quantify the cost of fixing the issues, then make a decision if the cost of vehicle+repairs still fits your budget.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chrome Vs Gold Lamborghini Aventador - Which Do You Prefer? (photos) / Women Can't Drive Because They 'have A Quarter Of A Brain', Saudi Sheikh Says / Lexus Es 350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.