Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki (24089 Views)

Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Stephen Keshi / Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 15, 2016
richidinho:
Where is Buhari's condolence message?

ogarooo school.. omaroooo oyibo Oga eji ziputa ta bu ozi
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by Araoluwa005(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2016
wheesin:
Dasuki is dead? nooo dasuki bring back our billions that you stole through NAF
can't you read?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by elosar(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2016
they said Gej's are looters, but we were living fine, they say Pmb's are saint but recession, hunger, are killing us, wich way 9ja, as 4me let them thief and spread it, than let him (pmb) thief and save 4 his next generation in arab country

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by victorazy(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2016
Bolustic:
GEJ is just trying to stay relevant these days.

[/b]Won't be surprised if he congratulates Biafrans for the victory of Trump[b] grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by MyGeneration(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2016
You people shud stop telling me anything about this mumu abeg....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by richidinho(m): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2016
alanposh:

ogarooo school.. omaroooo oyibo Oga eji ziputa ta bu ozi

Meaning? undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by IVORY2009(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2016
sukkot:
this crazy nigga always mourning. what he need to be doing is mourning that he married a crazy negro like PJ FAKA PATIENCE

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by elosar(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2016
wheesin:
Dasuki is dead? nooo dasuki bring back our billions that you stole through NAF
where do u belong here NLPA or NLO, Naira Land Pictures Association or Naira Land Orodo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by ceeethru(m): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2016
Dear GEJ. My sincere and heart felt prayer is that God will keep you away from any evil. we love you sir. God by his great and mighty power will cover you and your family with his wings. you will live long our president.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by elosar(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2016
richidinho:

Meaning? undecided
olodo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by MyGeneration(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2016
ceeethru:
Dear GEJ. My sincere and heart felt prayer is that God will keep you away from any evil. we love you sir. God by his great and mighty power will cover you and your family with his wings. you will live long our president.
President of Biafra i guess
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by richidinho(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2016
elosar:
olodo

Igboman calling somebody "olodo" is that your language? Smh 4 kids
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2016
Bolustic:

Won't be surprised if he congratulates Biafrans for the victory of Trump grin grin

Read what you typed again and see how polluted your mind is... compare the post and your comment and see how disconnected you sound. It baffles me how a full grown human being with brains will reason like you do. If you have nothing to say it would have been better you just shut up and stop embarrassing yourself and exposing your foolishness in public. Is it a taboo to mourn someone in your family?...since all you can think of is that "someone will be trying to stay relevant" if they mourn a fellow human being.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by monex(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2016
modath:

3 Gbosas for you.... No matter how much some people hate to hear it, IB's inadequacies made Bubu that has been rejected 3x a viable & preferred option. Chikena.
except that there were other options besides GEJ & PMB
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2016
It's just so sad to see how poorly educated foolish illiterates come on this thread to unleash their anger on a man for mourning his fellow human being. What is this country turning into?...how could you allow politics to cloud your sense of rightful thinking? Instead of you to mourn the Emir with him you are busy attacking his personality.

Well, if you want to know how possessed some people are with evil spirits just visit Nairaland and read some awkward comments.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2016
Jonathan is a Legend.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by alaskido(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2016
Bolustic:

Won't be surprised if he congratulates Biafrans for the victory of Trump grin grin

I think what GEJ has done is not bad. Anybody can send a condolence message. Is it because he was an ex president? If he does not talk, people will complain, if he talks people will still complain. Please let this man alone let us face the economy that is in recession.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by Mydappy: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2016
Check out GEJ speech here https://youtube.com/watch?v=i3Xl7SrjnB4
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by odomanis: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2016
Bolustic:

You wish anyone in your clan could be as relevant as he already is.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by Lifestone(m): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2016
Alexrayz:

What is it with people saying him being a hero for conceding to me using dat card is long overdue due can any one boast and say he was d best president d country ever knew he was a failure and we should leave it as dat not taking consolation dat he conceded what was he to do before
You will agree with me that experience from Nigeria's political history did not give any indication that a government in power will concede to an opposition party, the 1964 general election is an example. For that I salute him

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2016
odomanis:

Jaysoo!!! shocked
odomanis:

Jaysoo!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2016
modath:

3 Gbosas for you.... No matter how much some people hate to hear it, IB's inadequacies made Bubu that has been rejected 3x a viable & preferred option. Chikena.
ipod yoots don't seem to remember how we voted against him in 2011, the only thing on their mind is 2015, yet some of them dare use the word betrayal undecided , what nonsense!!!! Where was it written that there is a permanent East West Accord? But then shallow mindedness and biting the finger that fed you is a major character flaw of theirs
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by slivertongue: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2016
Nigerians and their mob mentality. what has GEJ's commiseration got to do with the insults been poured on him?
beside GEJ there were other candidates running for Aso Rock but Nigerians made their choice and still wants to blame GEJ for making the wrong choice. So what GMB is turning out to be should not be blamed on the actions and inactions of GEJ. GMB had always lacked capacity, the media made him look like a super man. GEJ is not responsible for the crisis in the APC. of the truth, the happenings in the APC is a pointer to character of this govt. the way they are managing they party is the same way they are managing the economy. they keep blaming others for lacking in critical thinking. GEJ made mistakes but this circus of a govt to my mind is far more a disaster than the former

well Pa Dauski had his time on this side of eternity. hope he finds peace at last

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2016
Lifestone:
GEJ is an hero of democracy for conceding to Buhari in the last general election and sparing Nigeria from crises. He lost the battle but won the war.
I still blame him though for creating the atmosphere that gave us 72years PMB

wen u lose is it expected of yu to step down,its d rule,, wat is heroic abt leaving democracy he met..
was it jonathan that fought colonial masters or was it Gej that poisoned abacha n handed ova democracy to nigerians.
he came by virtue of democracy n he left by d power of democracy,,
gen.abdulsalam wey hand us democracy gan no shout..
wen yu lose yu get lost,,,,GEJ jus forcin himsef to remain relevant issuing condolences @ evry opportunity he gets...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by Josmila(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2016
Trying so hard to remain in the front burners is all I see
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by Oblang(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

Read what you typed again and see how polluted your mind is... compare the post and your comment and see how disconnected you sound. It baffles me how a full grown human being with brains will reason like you do. If you have nothing to say it would have been better you just shut up and stop embarrassing yourself and exposing your foolishness in public. Is it a taboo to mourn someone in your family?...since all you can think of is that "someone will be trying to stay relevant" if they mourn a fellow human being.

How is his comment unconnected with the post?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by Oblang(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2016
KingOfAmebo:
It's just so sad to see how poorly educated foolish illiterates come on this thread to unleash their anger on a man for mourning his fellow human being. What is this country turning into?...how could you allow politics to cloud your sense of rightful thinking? Instead of you to mourn the Emir with him you are busy attacking his personality.

Well, if you want to know how possessed some people are with evil spirits just visit Nairaland and read some awkward comments.

Are u sure if pmb should come out with his own condolence piece, u won't attack him?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by egokudiowomoney: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=Pavarottii post=51042792]Hero of Democracy.

Carry Go. grin[/quote Hero of corruption and not Hero of democracy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by caleb404: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2016
wink2015:
[size=18pt]Jonathan is looking for relevance after misruling Nigeria for 6 years.[/size]

Yea right, as you buy rice 25k this xmas keep tell yourself that. Zombie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by ipecG: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2016
i dnt knw d reason y som ppl are xo partisanly and parti pris.jonathan is clueless,but he was xo wise enof that he understood d concept of economy xo well & its impact on d price of commodities & standard of living of citizens dt he did his best withing his regime to avoid its recession.d worst thing that have ever happend to dis contry is to allow an illiterate to rule, will might b good but wen u lack ideas to botress it,it becomes clueless.GEJ was not competent enof but never allowed d fire dat was handed to him to quench.one thing i no for sure is dat when dr z climatic change, it affects every one.ur president is still one yr in office and every body is crying what abt d three yrs left,what valid step have he taken to avert d situation..we shuld always call a spade a spade .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2016
richidinho:
Where is Buhari's condolence message?

You go wait tire.
The "bascard" Baba Cassandra will not send condolences.
He is still beefing the Son (baby Dasuki) who is incarcerated for arresting him 30+ odd years ago.
Unforgiving spirit will kill him angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: NLC Threatens Strike, Gives FG Seven-day Ultimatum / Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze / Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.