Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust (9749 Views)

Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information / How Justice Ademola, Wife Collected N597m Bribe - FG / FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:48am On Nov 15, 2016
The Federal Government yesterday formally filed a 15 count criminal charge against Justice Adeniyi Francis Adetokunbo Ademola of the federal High Court and his wife, Mrs. Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola.
Justice Ademola is a grandson to the first Nigerian indigenous Chief Justice of the Federation Sir Adetokunbo Adegboyega Ademola.

The criminal charge was yesterday filed at the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja and signed by Hajara Yusuf, a principal State Counsel, on behalf of the Attorney General of the Federation (AGF) and Minister of Justice, Alhaji Abubakar Malami SAN.

The duo are alleged to have committed the offences between February 2014 and June 2016 contrary to Section 8 of the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Act, 2011 and Section 115 of the Penal Code Law.

The defendants allegedly received N30million from Messrs Joe Odey Agi Associates between 11th and 26th March 2015 and another N40 million between 20th and 21st February 2014. His wife also received N30million from Messrs Joe Agi Associates.

According to the prosecution, Justice Ademola on 6th May 2013 received $520 thousand from Messrs Johnson & Johnson Solicitors and another N6 million between 25th of February and 16th April 2015 from Messrs Johnson & Johnson Solicitors.

He was alleged to have accepted N55.6 million from Messrs G.T. J Ademola & Co between 5th January and 23rd June 2016.

It was further alleged that Justice Adeniyi Ademola on 20th February 2014 accepted N40million from Vertice Solutions Ltd as well as accepting another N47.6 million from Acardian Energy Services Ltd.

The prosecution further alleged that the judge on 20 February 2014 accepted N34million from Omotayo Babafemi Aliyu and N4.7m from Lawan Sulaiman between 21st February and 7th November 2014.

Justice Adeniyi Ademola was also alleged to have accepted N30m from Messrs Joe Odey Agi Associates between 20th and 21st February 2014.

Justice Ademola was one of the serving judges recently arrested by the Department of State Services (DSS). No date has been fixed for trial as the case is yet to be assigned to a Judge.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/fg-charges-justice-ademola-wife-over-bribe/171736.html

1 Like

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by GeneralB: 3:02am On Nov 15, 2016
Husband and wife ..this one is strong

9 Likes

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by zakim(m): 3:57am On Nov 15, 2016
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by Lifestone(m): 4:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Hmmm
Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by TheNonce: 5:20am On Nov 15, 2016
undecided

Behind every successful looter vandross stands a very strong lootress! For example chief "injustice ademoola and his bae toluowotope"!

19 Likes

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by sukkot: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2016
naija been cleaned out from the inside. no rest for the wicked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by jeeqaa7(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2016
Amaechi nko? wen we go charge dat one
Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by brainpulse: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2016
A very good one. This is a shut up to the enemies on the nation(ipork) that were saying that why wasn't he charged to court. Whether they like it or not, the fight against corruption is moving on and the gates of he'll shall not prevail.

Oya ipork come and start barking.

14 Likes

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by agabusta: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2016
Good!
Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2016

good... fashola and amaechi should have their days in court too... no hiding place for looters
Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by shamsuRana(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2016
[code][/code]
Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by jeeqaa7(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2016
i forgive you

sukkot:
when ya papa receive sense

1 Like

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by feelamong(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2016
let me see the person that will say its Amechi and DSS that made him to collect bribe now..

Wicked, corrupt, Scoundrels in the Bench!

15 Likes

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by DIKEnaWAR: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2016
We are watching in 10D
Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by Caseless: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2016
Good!

They should go and defend themselves.

He should tell the court how's he's been hunted simply because he asked the dss to release Kanu.

Idiat!

5 Likes

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2016
Buhari has really touched the untouchables, one thing the Hero never had the balls to do.

It's now left to the EFCC and the judiciary to do the needful.

By the way, it'll be nice to see Justice Ademola and wife at Kirikiri or Kuje, at least to know what it feels to be a criminal.

6 Likes

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by Timoleon(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2016
That moment when you ask a judge... What do you plead to all the charges levied against you? Guilty or not guilty?....you know the jungle is a matured one.

2 Likes

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by sukkot: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2016
jeeqaa7:
i bet your father is late ... thats why you have no regard... just incase he is not dead ... get ready cos it would happen soon

make i edit b4 mods start trippin outcheaa grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by xykms101: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2016
jeeqaa7:
Amaechi nko? wen we go charge dat one

If you have any clear and convincing proof against ameachi , kindly present it and stop goofing around.

16 Likes

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by hazyfm1: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2016
cry cry cry cry

NIGERIA JUDICIARY R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by jeeqaa7(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2016
was gonna reply den i realised i was talking to a yaba left escapee....
sukkot:
tell ya papa he needs to be caned thoroughly with horsewhip for giving birth to you grin
Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by Sharon6(f): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2016
Corruption must be swept out of our land!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

1 Like

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by deebrain(m): 8:10am On Nov 15, 2016
jeeqaa7:

Flesh and blood did not reveal that to you.

1 Like

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by Jakasibo(m): 8:10am On Nov 15, 2016
Looter married lootress what a good match

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by goshen26: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2016
When EFCC, ICPC etc performs their statutory responsibility and hand over to judiciary to prosecute n charge for offence...problem ensue when the police who is to catch the thief becomes thief himself

Naija will get there..

1 Like

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by Rilwayne001: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2016
sukkot:
when ya papa receive sense

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by DropShot: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2016
Useless judges.

2 Likes

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2016
I pray something sparks a revolution in Nigeria. Arab Spring would be a mere joke compared to what will happen to all these thieves. From police to politicians to judges and those corrupt civil servants.....they will all be sent to the gallows

3 Likes

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2016
jeeqaa7:
not everyone on this forum is sane, I know it's hard to ignore sometimes, but it's possible, some are kids while some are mentally unstable, just let it go

1 Like

Re: FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust by Araoluwa005(m): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2016
GeneralB:
Husband and wife ..this one is strong
just wonder the kind of children they will rear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Educates Senate On Alleged Illegal Withdrawal From NLNG Dividend Account / Ondo 2020: Dogara heads PDP Screening Committee for Ondo Primaries / Astonishing Ancient Igbo Male Hairstyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.