Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... (21404 Views)

Atiku,obasanjo's Pension Can't Build Primary School / Obasanjo Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As Buhari's Running Mate, But He Refused - Bakare / How Obasanjo Wanted To Remain In Power Forever - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... by chuka5000(m): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2016
modath:

Which party you give me card for? You people sef.. smiley

same party u and omenka, ngenekwenu, seunmsg etc dey support since grin
modath:

Which party you give me card for? You people sef.. smiley

same party u and omenka, ngenekwenu, seunmsg etc dey support since

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... by orunto27: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2016
Atiku is becoming impatient and frustrated.
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... by kassy777: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2016
littlewonders:

I appreciate every effort you used in trying to praise my assertion, your take up speed was quite impressive but it baffles me what happened in your landing.

First, am not fan to any politician, my address is completely different from that of plants.

I have the right to write, how you understand it becomes your assignment.

#try to convince yourself what I wrote about and not how you feel, I bet; you might come to realize you've been wrong all along.
What I appreciate most about your posts is your powerful grammatical ablity, as well as the sense that come with them.
One thing I like are intelligent poeple. In my days, I read very hard, sometime across the night to get an above average pass levels in exams. Maybe that is why I love inteligent peoples. All the same, thanks and bye.
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... by Chimdiebere(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2016
so Afonjas love power like this
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... by slivertongue: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2016
modath:

Whoever Atiku's media strategist (s) is/are, s/he/they should be fired with immediate effect, cos this just dropped him lower than where he has always been.. The aim of this interview if i can hazard a guess was supposed to launder his image but it just did the opposite..

This is a man that has never been known to operate even a pure water factory prior to his public service engagements, still having the guts to rub "status" that the sweat of hardworking Nigerians elevated him to in everybody's faces....

We all know that this is against 2019, we are waiting for you..

See the matter of fact way this model of corruption is saying this, so disgusting!! 00k can't be nothing since he never worked for it, a corrupt and inefficient system threw it into his laps. ANUOFIA , OLORIBURUKU SOMEBODY!! undecided

" This is a man that has never been known to
operate even a pure water factory prior to his
public service engagements"

you are not correct
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... by Dee60: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2016
A northerner once told me that Atiku can hardly win presidency because the northerners would not vote for him. He said that his choices were always wrong and so they donot see him as someone who is smart. Could that be true?

Three days ago you abuse OBJ, yesterday you went to prostrate for him (before public glare) and then you turn around again to say the man no get sense! Haba.

Does Atiku think that someone like BAT would support him, seeing how another northerner has betrayed BAT?
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... by Plus234(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
modath:

Whoever Atiku's media strategist (s) is/are, s/he/they should be fired with immediate effect, cos this just dropped him lower than where he has always been.. The aim of this interview if i can hazard a guess was supposed to launder his image but it just did the opposite..

This is a man that has never been known to operate even a pure water factory prior to his public service engagements, still having the guts to rub "status" that the sweat of hardworking Nigerians elevated him to in everybody's faces....

See the matter of fact way this model of corruption is saying this, so disgusting!! 00k can't be nothing since he never worked for it, a corrupt and inefficient system threw it into his laps. ANUOFIA , OLORIBURUKU SOMEBODY!! undecided

can you imagine that, even trump claim to be richer than all 44 past American president put together
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
modath:

You are just among the few ignoramus who swallowed hook and sinker the propaganda that ATIKU is corrupted. For your information, Atiku is the owner of Adama industries, America University and INTELS among others. He is also said to have substantial business in other African country. It is just that his involvement in politics eclipsed his business acumen.
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... by IYANGBALI: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
If dem like make dem burn Nigeria e no concern me.

Abeg who get vaseline make I take lubricate dis condom?
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... by habsydiamond(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
He won turn us to zimbabwe abi.
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... by awayeyebundle: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
Either u like it or not Obasanjo is a leaving Legendary....Pot wey dey called kettle black...Atiku too na corrupt man...all the same Obasanjo don help lot of people in Naija to become wealthy,who Atiku Epp?.....Obasanjo is a leaving Legendary...He stand for Truth always....He knows the truth than anybody...Even the real candidate of Ondo state he know it pass Afenifere...OBJ TUALE!!!...
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... by TheNonce: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
grin
tolastikha:

You talk like a stack illiterate. He said 100,000.dollar was too small to make him commit crime against his conscience. Don't you have conscience? For me as a level 14/4 officer of the civil service, 10 BILLION NAIRA IS TOO SMALL FOR ME to derogate my family name.

Will you just........

1 Share

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... by ibitzbarlow(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
praxs:

**** He was custom assistant boss before he became a vice-president. He won the adamawa governorship race but obasanjo called him to be his assistant. Atiku was money b4 he became vice. He had investments outside the shores of nigeria prior to 1999. So go take the back seat

Should being an Assistant Customs Boss make one a Billionaire? Atiku was a Billionaire before becoming VP but he got his stupendous wealth while in Customs. Shouldn't we question the source?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS / Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards / Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.