Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,241 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Study Or Travel To Malaysia. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study Or Travel To Malaysia. (872 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Or Travel To Malaysia. by kingogb: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2009
HELLO!!!
ARE YOU A YOUNG SCHOOL LEAVER?
Re: Study Or Travel To Malaysia. by justwise(m): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2009
@kingogb.

U can't be serious, u are just one of those dubious individuals around.
Re: Study Or Travel To Malaysia. by RolandPet(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2009
I think the guy is stranded over there! nobody should travel to malaysia pls,that side is bad now,nothing to do!.if it were last 5yrs-10yrs yeah,it was ok cous you can easily join 4/D.But now the payer is wiser than the receiver and you know the implication of ''D''
Re: Study Or Travel To Malaysia. by OAM4J: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2009
^^ Sorry what is the implication of "grin"?
Re: Study Or Travel To Malaysia. by RolandPet(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2009
6ft below or more for better rest!
Re: Study Or Travel To Malaysia. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2009
kingogb, thunder will fire you and and 419 tricks.
Tosser!
Re: Study Or Travel To Malaysia. by kingogb: 2:54am On Nov 04, 2009
listen Mr/Mrs,
courtesy demands we respect each other.
your unruly behavior and disrespect is uncalled for.
it will interest you to know that,not everybody here is so irresponsible like you think.
i beg you select your words of public communication properly or you had better be silent forever.
what we are doing is real business and not what you are assuming or made to believe.
fine,there are so many fraudulent activities around but our mode of services are well defined.
if it so interest you,you can contact us and we will give the details.
please,hasty generalization is never a better option for any problem.
be a gentle man/woman.
Re: Study Or Travel To Malaysia. by kingogb: 2:56am On Nov 04, 2009
Excuse me Mr/Mrs,
it will interest you to know that,not everybody here is so irresponsible like you think.
i beg you select your words of public communication properly or you had better be silent forever.
what we are doing is real business and not what you are assuming or made to believe.
fine,there are so many fraudulent activities around but our mode of services are well defined.
if it so interest you,you can contact us and we will give the details.
please,hasty generalization is never a better option for any problem.
be a gentle man/woman.
Re: Study Or Travel To Malaysia. by justwise(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2009
kingogb:

Excuse me Mr/Mrs,
if it so interest you,you can contact us and we will give the details.please,hasty generalization is never a better option for any problem.be a gentle man/woman.
If u are budgeting on anybody's money this xmas then u are in for a rough ride. Stop decieving urself, we all know what u are after.
Re: Study Or Travel To Malaysia. by visionsen(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2009
The attack on kingogb is not justified, l don't see anything wrong in his post. lf you think nothing good should come from Malaysia you are wrong wrong wrong.
Or has any of you given this man any business before and he failed ?
Re: Study Or Travel To Malaysia. by justwise(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
visionsen:

The attack on kingogb is not justified, l don't see anything wrong in his post. lf you think nothing good should come from Malaysia you are wrong wrong wrong.

How do u mean? So visa processing is now done by an agent? Is he registered with Malaysian embassy to process visa on their behalf? When u went to Malaysia did him process the visa for u?
Re: Study Or Travel To Malaysia. by OAM4J: 3:52am On Nov 08, 2009
visionsen:

Why do I think you are kingogb, because I can’t see the basis for your defense.

And to your question, have you also given him business and he succeeded?
Re: Study Or Travel To Malaysia. by NewBegins(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2009
My friend is in MALAYSIA now, an agent processed his visa for him for just one week, I think hes got some real good contacts with an insider, It was only to MALAYSIA, I have not heard successful stories about other countries, I HAVE WITNESSED Just 3 VISA HE HAS PROCESS TO MALAYSIA ONLY. for 80k and its valid for 3months, Most people on NL are scammers that needs money for Xmas, the good ones are few.
Re: Study Or Travel To Malaysia. by skynylaw: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2009
@New_Begins   

I GOT VISA TO ENTER MALAYSIA IN ONE DAY, IS NOTHING.

THERE IS NOTHING IN MALAYSIA. and mind you, the visa u said he got for the other
guys which is 3 months is not even the real VISA, is when your guy reach malaysia and pay his
school fees, that the school will now take his passport and get him a visa.

If you are thinking of travling, dont even dream of Malaysia, cos my guy,  you go hear am ooh

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: Study Or Travel To Malaysia. by usherroyal(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2009
pls nairalander, i dont know maybe if you have an idea on how i can get canadian resident visa? then can you pls help me on duration for processing canadian resident visa,imean the visa that will enable someone to have a stay without any disturbance.some says it will take 6month for processing,some saya it will take 3month which one is the truth out of it ? pls help me out for this @ any nairalander that can contribute.am waiting for reply thanks.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Have A Genuine Usa Visa Without An Agent / Russian Visa / I Am Still Selecting Country To Pick. I Need To Travel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.