Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Police Killed Colleague In Favour Of His Cult Gangs. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Killed Colleague In Favour Of His Cult Gangs. (807 Views)

Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos / Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Killed Colleague In Favour Of His Cult Gangs. by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 15, 2016
The police in Cross River said one of its personnel, Kingsley Iyeke, killed another policeman, Edet Archibong, during a gun duel between the police and suspected cultists in Calabar.
Jimoh Ozi-Obeh, the Commissioner of Police in the state, made this known on Monday in Calabar while briefing journalists on the activities of the command in the past one month.
The commissioner said that after the incident, the police swung into action by tracing the cultists to their hideout where some of them were arrested.
He explained that during interrogating, one of the suspected cultists mentioned Mr. Iyeke, a police corporal, as their member “and that he was the one that shot the police inspector during the clash’’.
“It would be recalled that we lost one of our inspectors last month during an exchange of fire with some cultists here in Calabar.
“Majority of the suspects have been arrested. Our front line interrogation shows that one of our personnel, Corporal Kingsley Iyeke, was one of the cultists.
“After interrogating one of the arrested cultists, he confessed that Iyeke was their member and that he was the one that shot the inspector.
“During our trial, we found out that truly he was their member. We have dismissed him and he will face the full wrath of the law,’’ he said.

Mr. Iyeke, 35, from Rivers, was attached to the Marine Police base in Calabar.
Responding to questions from journalists, Mr. Iyeke denied being a member of any cult group, saying that he was only being set http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/215353-nigeria-policeman-kills-colleague-help-cultists-official.html
Re: Police Killed Colleague In Favour Of His Cult Gangs. by jcross19: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2016
That's what we have in the system , it's messed up !!!!!. When police will be a cult member even member of robbery gang. Ah nigeria which way!!!!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Police Killed Colleague In Favour Of His Cult Gangs. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2016
Nothing New,Cultism Evetywhere cry cry cry
Re: Police Killed Colleague In Favour Of His Cult Gangs. by sirfee(m): 6:46am On Nov 15, 2016
The system is too corrupt also many officials are cultists

1 Like

Re: Police Killed Colleague In Favour Of His Cult Gangs. by akmath: 6:47am On Nov 15, 2016
E dey pain me say dis kind tin dey happen 4 my state.
Re: Police Killed Colleague In Favour Of His Cult Gangs. by sirfee(m): 6:48am On Nov 15, 2016
The system is too corrupt
Re: Police Killed Colleague In Favour Of His Cult Gangs. by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2016
jcross19:
That's what we have in the system , it's messed up !!!!!. When police will be a cult member even member of robbery gang. Ah nigeria which way!!!!!!!.
That is why I usually feel very sorry for our patriotic personnel. The gallant ones among them are sometimes killed out of jealousy or conspiracy.
Re: Police Killed Colleague In Favour Of His Cult Gangs. by jcross19: 6:52am On Nov 15, 2016
nature2abdul:

That is why I usually feel very sorry for our patriotic personnel. The gallant ones among them are sometimes killed out of jealousy or conspiracy.
yes because most of them are smokers and drunkard.
Re: Police Killed Colleague In Favour Of His Cult Gangs. by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 15, 2016
shocked
Re: Police Killed Colleague In Favour Of His Cult Gangs. by Lanretoye(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2016
akmath:
E dey pain me say dis kind tin dey happen 4 my state.
change your state of origin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cat Turned To Woman With Grey Hair After Being Stoned. / Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap / See Graphic Photos And Video Of One Chance Robbery Gang Caught And Beaten In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.