Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Eaglets Captain Allegedly Overage - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eaglets Captain Allegedly Overage (648 Views)

Arsenal Table N752.5m For Eaglets Captain / Mali Will Beat Overage Nigerians To Win The Cup. Ghana Supports Mali 100% / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Eaglets Captain Allegedly Overage by FBS: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2009
EAGLETS CAPTAIN ALLEGEDLY OVERAGE

Former Green Eagles winger Adokiye Amiesimaka has claimed that Golden Eaglets captain Fortune Chukwudi is at least nine years older than he says he is.

Writing in his column for national daily, The Punch, Amiesimaka claims that Chukwudi played for his Sharks youth team as far back as 2002/2003 football season.

"In the 2002/2003, I was chairman of the Sharks of Port Harcourt," Amiesimaka wrote. "I decided to have a feeder team of fresh school leavers not older than 20 years.

"As the feeder team concept was relatively new and because I had my own ideas about how a team at that level should be handled, I also doubled as its coach. 

"One of my key players then is the current captain of our so-called Under 17 team.

"By his own admission at that time, that is seven years ago, he was 18 years old. MRI test or not his football history is common knowledge.

"If we are not utterly irresponsible, how can he be eligible for this tournament when he is not less than 25 years old now?" Amiesimaka said.
http://www.kickoff.com/static/news/article.php?id=11986

Now if this man is normal, should he be saying this now? What evidence does he have against this guy?

This should be a HOT topic because I know a lot of people on NL are ready to roast the EAGLETS for no reason. Now that you have a semi-legitimate one. Roll on. . .start firing the bullets.  tongue grin
Re: Eaglets Captain Allegedly Overage by FBS: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2009
Sorry folks. . .looks like topic is already alive on another thread. wink

Here. . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-346148.32.html

(1)

FALCONETS QUALIFY FOR GERMANY / Can Nigeria Still Qualify? / "there Is no Money In Nff For Me To Pinch From" - Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.