Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

A Turning Point In My Career - Chiwetalu Agu Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Turning Point In My Career - Chiwetalu Agu Reveals (9492 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Turning Point In My Career - Chiwetalu Agu Reveals by IamDaniella: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2016
A Turning Point in my Career - Chiwetalu Agu Reveals

"I wish I can do more of this film because my fans and producers have created a village wicked man stereotype in most movie I play but here, am playing a role I have never played in my career and I think I like it" - Chiwetalu Agu.

In the movie “Detective mind”ADE AN INNOCENT INDUSTRIOUS NIGERIAN IS CAUGHT UP WITH A CRIME HE DID NOT COMMIT. MR. NKUMA THE RICH FATHER OF KIKI WHO WAS KILLED ON HER 22ND BIRTHDAY SEEKS FOR JUSTICE AGAINST ALL ODDS. THE FATE OF ADE TO EITHER SPENDING THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN JAIL OR HANG ON HIS NECK LIES ON THE ABILITY OF DETECTIVE OJO TO APPLY SKILLS OF Criminal PSYCHOLOGY AND SOLVE THE MYSTERY BEHIND KIKI’S MURDER… MOST TIMES, WE NEED TO STOP LOOKING AND THINK!

The production witness cast like Chiwentalu Agu, Ken Chukwu, Brutus Richard, Dike Osinachi, Priscilla Austine, Donatus Donald and Nnamdi Kanaga.

At the crew end we have Jacob Wilson (Producer / director) Ogbonnaya Chijiuka (Co Producer) Stanley Omeze (Technical Director) Rushwoq (Cinematographer/editor) and Seaflow (Set Designer & Art Director).

Watch out for more information and pictures from behind the scenes at http://www.linjust.com/a-turning-point-in-my-career-chiwetalu-agu-reveals.html

Re: A Turning Point In My Career - Chiwetalu Agu Reveals by Tenplet(m): 6:25am On Nov 18, 2016
a nice thought tho
Re: A Turning Point In My Career - Chiwetalu Agu Reveals by Theflexlord: 6:28am On Nov 18, 2016
Some of us can't make money from the movie industry rather we can make money from other sources. heard a story once, a man who had the opportunity to buy land in Ajah in the year 1995. He was taken to the place by an agent who happened to be his friend. He refused the offer but he offered to borrow his friend (Agent) some money to buy. he loaned him 300,000 and the friend bought 6 plots i.e. An Acre.

Today those six plots are worth over 60 million, Did the man miss anything?

In 1995,Ajah was regarded a village with surrounding bush, with Chevron drive and VGC at a stone throw but he couldn't discern this because he lacked foresight. This shouldn't be you. Start now, get free plots

Visit. http:///2fksCjZ

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Super Sexy RATCHET Photos Of Maria And Sasha Obama In Milan? / WOW!!! Meet Tonto Dikeh`s 'twin' Sister / OMG! Maheeda Shares Her BBM Pin After Showing Her Unclad B**b (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.