Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,120 members, 7,957,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

My Dream Choice But Am Cash Out - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Dream Choice But Am Cash Out (1185 Views)

This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream Choice But Am Cash Out by Mustack: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2016
Hello ppl I need help in all reunifications. I study and graduated as an accounting student few months ago but I have flair and passion for agriculture. I was denied of nysc which will close today because my school fail to mobilize me. Currently I have zero naira to start up with but my major constraints is capital to start with.. Pls house my proposed plan is to start up with inter cropping of cassava and plantain. House pls I need help If anyone can lease me an acre of land either Ogun state or osun state that is suitable for my proposed plan and to be payable at the end of the tenor. I am ready to do the labourer work by myself...
Pls this current economy is biting hard pls help a brother in need..

Pls help whatsapp or call
Re: My Dream Choice But Am Cash Out by aboutbiz: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
my brother why cassava or plantain why not thinking on some small one
i mean like cucumber and co
Re: My Dream Choice But Am Cash Out by Mustack: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
aboutbiz:
my brother why cassava or plantain why not thinking on some small one
i mean like cucumber and co
I might consider it but cucumbar need more irrigational practices more than those.
Re: My Dream Choice But Am Cash Out by Mustack: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
Which of them should be considered the most bast on market demand,
1, pumpkin leave
2, cucumba
3, fresh tomatoes.
Re: My Dream Choice But Am Cash Out by Pavore9: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mustack:

I might consider it but cucumber need more irrigational practices more than those.

Look for 2/3 plots that have access to water and grow vegetables/herbs/spices you should be harvesting in 2 to 4 months. Start small with short cycle crops. Go understudy farmers who are already cultivating and doing well in your selected crops and go apply the knowledge.
Re: My Dream Choice But Am Cash Out by alakara(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
pls, which spices can we plant in nigeria that is worth it. @pavore9
Re: My Dream Choice But Am Cash Out by Mustack: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
Pavore9:

Look for 2/3 plots that have access to water and grow vegetables/herbs/spices you should be harvesting in 2 to 4 months. Start small with short cycle crops. Go understudy farmers who are already cultivating and doing well in your selected crops and go apply the knowledge.
Should I venture into pumpkin and tomatoes?
Re: My Dream Choice But Am Cash Out by Pavore9: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
alakara:
pls, which spices can we plant in nigeria that is worth it.
@pavore9
Turmeric, cinnamon, clove, ginger, fenugreek seeds (a kilo of it sells nothing less than N8,000) etc
Re: My Dream Choice But Am Cash Out by mashnino(m): 12:19am On Nov 16, 2016
Pavore9:
Turmeric, cinnamon, clove, ginger, fenugreek seeds (a kilo of it sells nothing less than N8,000) etc

Oga pavore, i have been trying to get your attention for some time now...

i sent you an email.. Hoping you get it
Re: My Dream Choice But Am Cash Out by alakara(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2016
Pavore9:
Thank you sir
Re: My Dream Choice But Am Cash Out by Pavore9: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2016
Mustack:

Should I venture into pumpkin and tomatoes?

Go do your market research. if for example you intend growing lettuce, go to the markets where you intend selling your harvest and find out where the sellers source their lettuce from and how much they are buying. That will help you decide whether to go ahead or not.
Re: My Dream Choice But Am Cash Out by Mustack: 10:37am On Nov 16, 2016
Pavore9:

Go do your market research. if for example you intend growing lettuce, go to the markets where you intend selling your harvest and find out where the sellers source their lettuce from and how much they are buying. That will help you decide whether to go ahead or not.
ok sir

(1) (Reply)

Is This For Real? / Composition Of Poultry Broiler Premix / Drip Irrigation Avaliable At (thai-agro And Allied Industry Owerri)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.