Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Who Else Got This Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Invite (1422 Views)

I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them / Who Else Got This Invite / Who Got This Invite From ACR Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Invite by chrysanthus07: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2016
Hello ****

Further to your application for the position of sales and business development officer, you are here by invited for an interview on Saturday 19 November 2016 by 2pm at 112a Olabode George, off younis bashoroun,off Ajose Adeogu, Victorial Island Lagos.

Come with copies of your CV, school certificate and NYSC. 

Please reply mail to confirm that you are able to attend.

I look forward to seeing you.

Andrew E.

Baseview Concept Lagos.

please who else got this invite, and what re the into,google them but couldn't find anything tangible, please nlanders help oo
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Lawalemi(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2016
Search company name on Google.

A lot of unsolicited job interviews nowaday
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by chrysanthus07: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2016
Lawalemi:
Search company name on Google.
A lot of unsolicited job interviews nowaday
I have bro,but couldn't find anything tangible.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Kunle106(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2016
U shd also ask urself, if u applied for the vacancy. It looks kinda real

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Invite by chrysanthus07: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2016
Kunle106:
U shd also ask urself, if u applied for the vacancy. It looks kinda real
can't remember bro,kind of look real as u said.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Kunle106(m): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
chrysanthus07:
can't remember bro,kind of look real as u said.
check ur sent mails in ur mailbox, i think that shd help u
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by sonssyo: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
chrysanthus07:
Hello ****

Further to your application for the position of sales and business development officer, you are here by invited for an interview on Saturday 19 November 2016 by 2pm at 112a Olabode George, off younis bashoroun,off Ajose Adeogu, Victorial Island Lagos.

Come with copies of your CV, school certificate and NYSC. 

Please reply mail to confirm that you are able to attend.

I look forward to seeing you.

Andrew E.

Baseview Concept Lagos.

please who else got this invite, and what re the into,google them but couldn't find anything tangible, please nlanders help oo

Attend the interview if you are in lagos, from the look of things they looks real to me. giving it a trial will go a long way to help
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by chrysanthus07: 1:31am On Nov 16, 2016
Kunle106:
check ur sent mails in ur mailbox, i think that shd help u
ok bro,thanks
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by coolneger(m): 7:49am On Nov 19, 2016
Hello, I got d invite also and I applied.Didn't remember I did,but had to check my sent items in my mail and found out that I actually applied. Hope to see u there.All d best to us and may the best candidate(s) win.Cheers.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by chrysanthus07: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
coolneger:
Hello, I got d invite also and I applied.Didn't remember I did,but had to check my sent items in my mail and found out that I actually applied. Hope to see u there.All d best to us and may the best candidate(s) win.Cheers.
how was the interview, didn't make it to the venue.

(1) (Reply)

A Speech Pathologist/therapists In Need Of Job. / Congrats !! You Have Been Selected Into N-power 2016 / Malaria Consortium Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.