Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

List Of States That Can't Pay Workers Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of States That Can't Pay Workers Salary (677 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons / "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello / Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

List Of States That Can't Pay Workers Salary by Harbdulrasaq(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2016
BudgIT has released an updated list of states that can't pay the salaries of their workers.

In 2015, BudgIT said only 19 states were in that situation; but now the number has swollen to 33.

Here are the states that are finding it hard to pay workers:

Akwa Ibom is last on the table of ability to meet monthly recurrent expenditure commitments followed by Bayelsa, Oyo and Osun, said BudgIT.

Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Oyo
Osun
Ogun,
Plateau,
Delta,
Kwara,
Adamawa,
Abia,
Benue,
Bauchi,
Jigawa,
Kano,
Cross River,
Kogi,
Imo,
Ondo,
Nassarawa,
Yobe,
Kaduna,
Ekiti,
Sokoto
Borno
Taraba

These states are able to meetup in some measures:

Zamfara,
Gombe,
Anambra,
Niger,
Katsina,
Ebonyi,
Edo
Kebbi

Only Lagos, Rivers and Enugu states have been able to pay workers salaries, the report added.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/list-of-states-that-cant-pay-workers.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: List Of States That Can't Pay Workers Salary by omofunaab(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2016
Ogun state shouldn't be there

Amosun is paying net salaries.
Re: List Of States That Can't Pay Workers Salary by haywire07(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2016
Let's just conclude that Nigeria can't pay its citizens .

Invest our budget in MMM and there will be 30% increase in jst a month undecided
Re: List Of States That Can't Pay Workers Salary by chinology: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2016
Anambra pays salaries 25th of every month. My mom is an example, her alert salary hits her phone every 25th of every month..

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Can't Pay Workers Salary by Mynd44: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2016

(1)

Buhari’s Govt Is Shameless For Talking About 2019– Junaid Mohammed / I Remain PDP Candidate For Ondo Guber, Nobody Can Stop Me — Jimoh Ibrahim / Finally, UN Calls For An Investigation Into The Killings Of Biafran Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.