Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

These Are Professional Skills That Will Get You A Better Job Quick - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / These Are Professional Skills That Will Get You A Better Job Quick (608 Views)

3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich / Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World / A Lesson On Getting A Better Job After Being Fired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Are Professional Skills That Will Get You A Better Job Quick by oluwaskulboy(m): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2016
In the job market today, recruiters/employers always prefer candidate with professional skills and work experience, because they understand that these candidate already has the skills required for the job.

In my previous article, I discuss about Top skills that'll get you a job immediately when you graduate. Those skills are the basic skills you need to possess, to get your first job. This job you are getting might not be your dream job, but you have to kind off accept the offer and gain little working experience.

Today, I will be talking about some professional skills that you need to get your career ahead in the present job market.

There are some skills that are more sought after by employers than others. This is mostly due to the tech explosion and the subsequent levels of data such an explosion has caused.

So most skills here on my list are related to tech and data, while some are based upon general managerial and forward planning skills.

To identify the abilities that bring the greatest rewards, 54 million employee profiles were analyzed from 350 different industries, and more than 15 000 job titles ranging from entry-level positions to top management and executives. Comparisons were drawn between employees with the same title, age, location, and experience, focusing specifically on certain skills and their effect on career opportunities, career advancements and high salaries.

Here are some skills all companies across industries are looking for include:

http://www.careerloaded.com.ng/2016/11/professional-skills-that-get-better-job.html

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Answer This Question? / Secrets To Passing A Job Interview -tokunbo Fasoro / How To Survive Recession And Buharinomics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.