Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) (46238 Views)

US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / US ELECTION LIVE - Donald Trump wins US presidential election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by donblade85555(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
passionate88:
Unfortunately our own professor is an afonja. Those people are certified cowards, they change mouth more than the devil himself.

Soyinka you supported buhari but resisted Trump, no be madness be that?
what do you guys gain from tribalism self.......U go just hate person because ns Igbo or yorouba.....My guy receive sense
Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
LorDBolton:

After dressing fancy n looking all pretty you sat down to take a pic? Legs crossed??

Who are u hiding your hipz from?

Funny cos I'm trying to picture how u look upstanding. wink
I took the picture as the spirit led me wink.

Picture well oo cheesy..
Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by jaybee3(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

I took the picture as the spirit led me wink.

Picture well oo cheesy..
Shior

You go don dey happy cos dem don dey fancy you ba?

Yansense!!!!!
Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by Goshen360(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Yes, he's a man of integrity. I watch him live and direct eat the bug. Although I had thought he'd eat a live bug but anyway, he rat a canned bug. Either way, better than our politicians, who will say anything to get elected. I have to remind myself that ELECTION DO HAVE CONSEQUENCES. Fold hands and watch this show.
Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by CioAngels(f): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
To each one on its own, someone said, Coward. Sam wang is a man with genuine intergrity. People we believe-in and trust should not vow what they cannot hold on to. Digression, Anyway, i am not disappointed. After al, our politicians vowed to better Nigeria, instead of meeting vow/promise they are stupidly padding Budget. POLITICAL THIEVES.
Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
jaybee3:

Shior

You go don dey happy cos dem don dey fancy you ba?

Yansense!!!!!
Why do you like using your Afro juju to spoil my Blues undecided?
Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by Goshen360(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Ewwwwww @ bug undecided though I respect his integrity cheesy..

'Slow in speech saves you from future troubles.'

You sure right about the 2nd paragraph. The more reason I'm not attacking the president elect yet, but to give him a chance. Already, few reasons to attack him.

Tragedy of our days and times in politics, Nigerian pastors and religious leaders have both said different prophecies against and for Trump. Could it be same God giving same prophecies against and for Trump? My take is, YES! So I'm watching to see what path he walks as to his campaign promises.
Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by saintneo2: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
These Asian guys can feast on bug. Even UN Sec Gen wants promote bug eating as a high source of protein.

Learn more on Electricity Metering and Estimated Billing

1 Like

Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by engrajoo1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
it fit b say d man don dey chop bug b4 wu knows.....wareva na him headache
Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by Mejor79(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
Soyinka is a Coward. He can never stand on his word.

1 Like

Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Not holding brief for Sir Wole but someone mentioned in a thread i saw earlier that intentionally defacing the American Green Card could amount to an offence punishable under the law.

Notwithstanding, eating a bug is a cakewalk compare to tearing ones greencard. Prof certainly didnt think that one through well enough.

1 Like

Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by RillJ(m): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nope! He gave kept his word. Trump may even offer him a job cos the Prof has balls.

midehi2:
total madness
Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by Proffdada: 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
BrutalJab:
Now that's a man!

Unlike one Afonja Professor who started eating his own word after his hypocritical yansh has been exposed.

Well it's in their blood to change mouth and betray themselves. grin
most chest beaters that proclaim to leave Lagos and tear their Nigerian passport if Buhari wins are still roaming around undecided

1 Like

Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by Emassive(m): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
The same Wole wey dey flex Yankee go fit return to this Country?? I doubt if not only for his Family burial or maybe Buhari appointment
Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by anyicash(m): 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
If he likes, make him eat his own shit...thats his fuvcking bizness
Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by Smooyis(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
Destined2win:
The man just sold himself as a man of integrity. Nice one

Which kind of integrity. Eating bedbugs? I beg na foolishness shocked
Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by BrutalJab: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Proffdada:
most chest beaters that proclaim to leave Lagos and tear their Nigerian passport if Buhari wins are still roaming around undecided

That's there own headache grin
Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
BrutalJab:
Now that's a man!

Unlike one Afonja Professor who started eating his own word after his hypocritical yansh has been exposed.

NL these days,you need to neglect ur IQ nd show yer ignorance coz of yeye likes.
Soyinka is not Afonja professor,he is an icon that is well known globally who has hit his mark nd lay a good foundation. He won a global award that nobody can ever smell from ur tribe not to talk of ur generation.

Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by BrutalJab: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
anigbajumo:

NL these days,you need to neglect ur IQ nd show yer ignorance coz of yeye likes.
Soyinka is not Afonja professor,he is an icon that is well known globally who has hit his mark nd lay a good foundation. He won a global award that nobody can ever smell from ur tribe not to talk of ur generation.

grin Why do you sound so pained

My tribe and yours aren't mates boy!

1 Like

Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by rafabenitez: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Afonjas and cowardice,abeg hu get dat zuma pics.

1 Like

Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
BrutalJab:

grin Why do you sound so pained

My tribe and yours aren't mates boy!

Pained??Absolutely no.
You might be pained coz I nailed the fact,It is obvious that nobody from ur tribe will ever smell Noble prize award.The distance is far.......

1 Like

Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by BrutalJab: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
anigbajumo:

Pained??Absolutely no.
You might be pained coz I nailed the fact,It is obvious that nobody from ur tribe will ever smell Noble prize award.The distance is far.......

Has the Nobel prize stopped your tribe from been dirty and backward?

1 Like

Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by DandyWalker(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
BrutalJab:
Now that's a man!

must you tribalise everything? Do you know what that man has contributed to Nigeria? This was a man who risked his life for the emancipation of Nigeria during the military regime. How does tearing his green card affect your life? He is a noble man and he would remain so.
Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
BrutalJab:

Has the Nobel prize stopped your tribe from been dirty and backward?

I can't argue with you,fact don't lie.

1 Like

Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by Taiwo20(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Annie2059:
bug is already food to Asian people na...
nice one Though..

Cricket wey we dey chop for dry season
Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by Welrez(m): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
ajebuter:
An average professor is eccentric..

No surprise there..
An average professor? A Princeton professor cannot be average, my dear !
Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by BrutalJab: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
DandyWalker:

must you tribalise everything? Do you know what that man has contributed to Nigeria? This was a man who risked his life for the emancipation of Nigeria during the military regime. How does tearing his green card affect your life? He is a noble man and he would remain so.

How does my comment affect your life

How does Trump victory affect his life

Was he forced to speak

Mr Defender
Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
Old news.. something wey e do like 5days ago undecided undecided
Re: Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) by TruthSpeaker: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
Don't mind that old man, he should shamefully shut him mouth or keep to his promise.
Trump or the USA do not need him for any reason.
Trump wants to make America Great again and not Nigeria.
Soyinka should return to Nigeria to see if he could bring her out of disgrace and stop being worried about what an American president will do to improve his country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond / 70-Year-Old Cain Mathema Marries 23-Year-Old Bathabetsoe Nare In Zimbabwe (Pics) / Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.