Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) (26433 Views)

Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight / Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
all I see are haters grin
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by benpuzzy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
bayocanny:
Smsh, ibadan-makurdi?
E no far na
I be dey tink say na from ibadan to Zaria

See u, Ibadan to Makurdi far pass Ibadan to Zaria.
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by Icecomrade: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2016

I believe this guy.

No be those people wey dey trek for Buhari from Lagos to Abuja.

Start for Journey for Lagos, appear for gwagwalada.

This guy ecidence his own well.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by luminouz(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Am thinking of using my bicycle to travel via Maiduguri to Libya passing through sahara desert
U go dry up like smoked fish if u try am ooo

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by bayocanny: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
benpuzzy:

See u, Ibadan to Makurdi far pass Ibadan to Zaria.
Ehn, which planet are you?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
It wouldnt be a bad idea if you join me in the safe journey
Omotayor123:
Safe Journey!
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by giftiy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Madness get grade.
LasgidiOnline:
Ahungwa Sekav Isaac, a graduate of Statistics from the prestigious Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Benue State upon completion of his compulsory 1 year NYSC in Ibadan Oyo state embarked on a 14 days bicycle ride back to Makurdi to present his certificate to the governor of Benue State, Dr. Samuel Ortom.

According to Sekav, This 14 days tour is to show to Nigerians and the world that, Nigerians can only survive and avoid the current hardship only by Hardwork, Belief, Perseverance, and Determination.

The project he tagged "Patriotic Tour" was started on the 5th of November and he will be ending in Makurdi on Monday 21th November 2016 with a distance covered of 873km. The tour was endorsed by Radio Nigeria zonal headquarters Ibadan for publicity.

He travelled all the way from Ibadan Oyo state sharing photos as he enters each town and city, as at yesterday November 14th, which is Day 11 of the patriotic tour, Sekav arrived Adoka Polytechnic in Benue State.

In an exclusive interview with Lasgidi Online on phone, Sekav said he's still in Adoka due to a flat tire and his visit to a secondary school in the town.

In the interview, Sekav revealed that, he will finally be arriving Makurdi on Monday 21st November against the initial set date of Friday 18th November due to the increasing number of schools he will be stopping by to talk to students as part of activities during the tour.

We also got exclusive photos from this tour as he started in Ibadan till this moment, see them below...

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/11/exclusive-corp-member-travels-from-ibadan-to-makurdi-on-bicycle-photos.html

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Insurance have covered that
luminouz:
U go dry up like smoked fish if u try am ooo

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by Josmila(m): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
Exact purpose for the bicycle that's given in camp. Nice one, bot those scammers that were doing disappearing acts while they did the so-called trek for their supposed 'heroes'
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Insurance have covered that
Not when Ur dead bruh!
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
hahahahaha i don lauf tired.my nigeria is a great country
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by koolModee: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ex corper?! Na wa oo. Nairaland and it's always poor attempt @ sensationalising crapy topics.
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Omotayor123:
All these unnecessary Journey for the Job undecided ... I can only blame the Nigerian Economy.
is mate are in Olympic winning medals, how many senator children can engage in such madness.rubbish
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Risk are part of life
luminouz:
Not when Ur dead bruh!
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by abahjohn1: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Spartans guy, this is the way ov get tin job in this hard time. I like ur idea
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by dabrightt: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Risk of impotency...smart guy
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by Nostradamu(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
hotspec:
After all d warnings to this guy abt d risk involved. His life, his problem. Anyway, congrats to the end when u finally present ur certificate to ur Governor and he offers u dt job, but unable to pay ur salary for d next 1 year due to recession

I dey teh you. Btw, is this not ominous? What a place to settle for a selfie!
Anyway sha, atb!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Am thinking of using my bicycle to travel via Maiduguri to Libya passing through sahara desert

i wish you GOOD-LUCK, PATIENCE JONATHAN grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by brostheo(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
WILLYBABS:
Is it a bad thing to do? You don't sound sensible, better go and look for how to improve on ur life...he just did.
How has trekking from from Ibadan to markurdi improve his life? Better start making use of your brain
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by bladeAnders(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
sorry boi....
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by anyicash(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lokospirit:
[b][/b]For all i care u can still ride on to sokoto if u are scared of north east, Olodo omo in this hash weather.
Soon he turns a celebrity, while u will still be here calling Olodo.
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by anyicash(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
haywire07:
Mumu, all d savings from your allawee, u go don use am chop for road
] Soon he turns a celebrity, while u will still be here calling Mumu.
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by anyicash(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lokospirit:
[b][/b]For all i care u can still ride on to sokoto if u are scared of north east, Olodo omo in this hash weather.
] Soon he turns a celebrity, while u will still be here calling Olodo.
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by anyicash(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
My advice to him is to carry along some bottles of Lucozade Drink with him and when next time he is granted an interview, he should just tell them that The Lucozade Drink has been a very big source of his Energy to have gone this far. This advert might fetch him a million dollar contract from Lucozade Company. goodluck.
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by Ajgal10(f): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
piagetskinner:
Ok...good for the guy

But I hope u will not be disappointed. When u get to the government house in makurdi,,,and the governor asks "na me send u work"
At most he gets a miserable 250k
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
bayocanny:
Smsh, ibadan-makurdi? E no far na I be dey tink say na from ibadan to Zaria
Ibadan to Zaria? haba guy? You wicked ooo
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by Zoehill(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
its a pity most Nigerians are sad, a young man is making impact in his life and you are yabbing him instead to encourage him. The young man didnt involve himself in scam, blackmail, stealing and other vices to build attention round himself but you failed to applaud him.
Nigerian youths have missed it
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Ortom awaits you at the "Government house" sorry people's House grin

But where is Omenka wink
hes been taken to nairaland beans forum to be with his beloved nnamdi kanu.. grin
However,his alts are still operating..i will show you them..
Op,that corper is strong o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by XtrmeBachelor(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
I like your spirit! Hope it earns you something good
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by saintneo2: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by Solmax(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Safe Journey!
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by luminouz(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Risk are part of life
Sure! But using a bike on DAT route will not even be a risk.....it will be SUICIDE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 / Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each / NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.