Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,463 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Am In Love With The Wrong Guy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Am In Love With The Wrong Guy (579 Views)

IN THE WRONG PLACE : A Story Of Love And Betrayal / Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With The Wrong Guy by naijaamebo: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2016
Jenny had recently moved house. She stared out of her bedroom window at everybody walking by, then saw the boy she’d seen the other day. Despite it being the middle of winter, he was only wearing shorts and a tanktop. She saw him go into the local shop, and decided she had to meet him. He was the cutest thing she’d ever seen. She quickly stripped naked, then put on a tight pair of denim shorts and a bikini top, and ran outside. “What the Bleep?” asked a passing girl.

“Oh er… hi. I just moved here. Do you know that boy that just went into the shop?”

“Er…. I wasn’t looking.”

“The one in shorts and a tanktop, the really cute one!”

“Oh him. Don’t bother.”

“Is he already taken?”

“Er…. no. He’s gay,” grinned the girl, then walked off.

Jenny felt like sobbing, then told herself off. She jogged over to the shop and peered inside, but nobody was there. She rushed in and asked the assistant, “Did you see a boy wearing summer clothes?”

“Oh Lucas, yes he always comes in here at this time for a sandwich, he’ll be off for his run. Most days he goes through the park then off into the countryside somewhere. He’s pretty fit, you’ll never catch him.”

“But I….”

http://www.naijaamebo.com/18-love-wrong-guy/

(1) (Reply)

A Night On Call-ayubz / *a Lesson On Humility To Learn From The Story Of Bode Thomas!* /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.